Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 6
« First < 234 56 >
Sports>Who is you NFL team...
AlohaStyle 12:47 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by LostAbbott:
Sure we released our best QB ever

Rebuilding and hoping for a poor year so we can draft a franchise QB Andrew Luck is the name many up here are already thinking.
Well, you signed the right QB in Tarvaris Jackson to make your hopes come true! :-)

Being a Vike fan living in the Seattle area, I hope Jackson does well for the Hawks. He has all the physical tools to make it happen, but he just can't get over the mental hurdle. Every preseason with the Vikes he has shown great potential but once the season starts and he gets pressure in a real game, he freaks out and makes terrible decisions. Hopefully for him and the Hawks, a change of teams will do him good. He is a good guy and works hard, so I wish him well.

Sidney Rice on the other hand can suck it. :-) LOL
[Reply]
Shack 12:54 PM 08-04-2011
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets
[Reply]
kgoings 01:36 PM 08-04-2011
[Reply]
kgoings 01:40 PM 08-04-2011
And my second favorite team

[Reply]
Mr B 02:02 PM 08-04-2011

[Reply]
LostAbbott 02:10 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by AlohaStyle:
Well, you signed the right QB in Tarvaris Jackson to make your hopes come true! :-)

Being a Vike fan living in the Seattle area, I hope Jackson does well for the Hawks. He has all the physical tools to make it happen, but he just can't get over the mental hurdle. Every preseason with the Vikes he has shown great potential but once the season starts and he gets pressure in a real game, he freaks out and makes terrible decisions. Hopefully for him and the Hawks, a change of teams will do him good. He is a good guy and works hard, so I wish him well.

It sounds like he may be a good choice to run behind our rookie line. Matt would have been completely smashed behind these new guys. Hopefully they will gel quickly and Jackson will get his head in the game. Quest field I a great place for a QB to feel the support of the fans and use that boost.

I know nothing about Rice. We do have some great sleeper WR's though so there is potential for things to come together and if anyone can get a young team to gel it is Pete.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:35 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
High expectations for Detroit??
Nope....if the Lions overachieve, the Bears might be 4th.
[Reply]
LostAbbott 02:48 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Nope....if the Lions overachieve, the Bears might be 4th.
It will again be easy to win the NFC West...
[Reply]
Jasonw560 04:01 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by Mr B:

Got five?

We do.
[Reply]
Bax 04:07 PM 08-04-2011
Dem Skins :-) Even though they suck!
[Reply]
shilala 04:13 PM 08-04-2011
Go sit down. :-)

Originally Posted by Jasonw560:
Got five?

We do.

[Reply]
Stephen 04:32 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by Mr B:
Originally Posted by Jasonw560:
Got five?

We do.
Those trophies look a bit dusty, like they haven't been disturbed in awhile...
Give both you guys something to do come January!:-)
[Reply]
shilala 05:21 PM 08-04-2011
Lolzers. :-)
[Reply]
Jasonw560 05:49 PM 08-04-2011
Nobody likes a Show off! :-)

Originally Posted by shilala:
Go sit down. :-)

[Reply]
Gophernut 07:09 PM 08-04-2011

Some more Viking love!
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 07:14 PM 08-04-2011
[Reply]
Wanger 07:01 AM 08-05-2011
Originally Posted by AlohaStyle:

You hit the nail on the head, in regards to Jackson. Tremendous physical tools, and a great athlete, but just couldn't put the game together. He has shown flashes, at least. I think getting out from under Chilly will help him BIG TIME. I'm SO GLAD that they dumped Chilly and gave the job to Frazier!!!

As for Rice, well, The SeaChickens were tossing a lot of money at him. Hard to turn that down, but it was his one big year that inflated his ego, IMO. Look at how 3 of his 4 years have gone...injury, injury, big year, injury. HUGE risk to give him that kind of $ with only having one big season. Can you say Scott Mitchell? The real question is who are they Vikes going to replace him with? Harvin is perfect in the slot.
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 07:11 AM 08-05-2011
Seahawks fan here.

Love going to the games. Loudest stadium in the country. I've never heard it any louder when we played the Saints last season and Dallas back in 06 when Romo fumbled the ball and got sacked.
[Reply]
Retiredguy 09:09 AM 08-05-2011
Da Bears!
[Reply]
Mikey202 03:21 PM 08-05-2011
STEELERS!!!!:-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
« First < 234 56 >
Up