Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>New Years cigar?
SterlingCigarMan 09:40 AM 01-01-2011
I smoked an 07 Luci with a Mark, then piped it with Brandon, and finished up with an LG Cameroon Cabinet
[Reply]
Hippi3Slay3r 09:57 AM 01-01-2011
My drinking started before my smoking and I have temporarily misplaced my tupperdor with lastnights selections. Im sure ill track it down but on the list was a mag 48 and a Cuaba diademas. Ive got some searching/catching up to do :-)

~Kyle
[Reply]
BroncoHorvath 10:09 AM 01-01-2011
last night I had a 07 HU Mag 50 with some Legendario ron and this morning a 08 Cohiba Maduro Secretos with a Starbucks black coffee..... both are yummy:-)
[Reply]
EricF 10:19 AM 01-01-2011
Last night was an Ashton VSG Tres Mystique and a Casa Fuente Robusto as soon as the ball dropped!

Smokin' a NHC Reserva while watchin' the smoker!
[Reply]
Dunkel 10:24 AM 01-01-2011
Originally Posted by Dunkel:
I may finally smoke an 11 year old Montesino Maduro that I was gifted a year ago. Actually I was gifted 2, but sparked one immediately and it was :-)
I ended up smoking a Tatuaje NHC Reserva. Sho was good!
[Reply]
Ranger_B 01:23 PM 01-01-2011
I started with a Shark from last year while at our Friday smoke at the B&M. Went home to get changed and while reaching in for a stick I found a cigar I had picked up while in Qatar about 5 years ago. The La Casa del Habano had a roller in so while we made our purchases she rolled a cigar for me. I have no idea what was used to make it but that smoke was great! Kristy loved the room aroma so much she had to have a few draws off of it. A great smoke to bring in the new year.
[Reply]
CoreyD 02:26 PM 01-01-2011
New Years Eve found me smoking a Kristoff Ligero and a La Gloria Cubana Miami Yum Yum
[Reply]
CoreyD 02:44 PM 01-01-2011
New Years Day found me at work smoking in the New Year with a Omar Ortez Madurro torpedo on way to work and while at work I smoked a Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real Madurro so far , still 8 hrs 15 mins left in the day.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up