Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 6
« First < 234 56 >
All Cigar Discussion>Did you get any cigar related holiday gifts?
St. Lou Stu 01:52 PM 12-27-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
No, Vin's dog.
Why you kick my dog?:-)
[Reply]
Giants85 02:08 PM 12-27-2010
gf got me the 2010 Fuente Holiday Collection
[Reply]
OLS 02:21 PM 12-27-2010
This was a first for me, my sister always searches high and low through her various haunts for cigar crap
for me or my stocking. Books, calendars, shirts, ashtrays. This year I came up on the short end, but I did get
a Saints Shirt she found. She finds all this stuff at Value Village and other similar places. It's been 4-5
Chrimmazzes in a row until now that she has scored for me. So no.

But I DID pass by a firehouse where the guys were out in the snow playing, throwing snowballs, etc.
I was parking for church at the time and decided I'd let em raid my road box. They cleaned me out,
all habanos. They left me a Upmann No.2 I had already cut, lol. So good tip, if you want people to
stay away from your best smokes, cut em. SO THEY got cigar-related stuff this year. I got a rock.
But it had been a sparse year for me, missed the Toys for Tots, only put about 2 bucks in the Salvation
Army kettle...I had been bad. So I was due to pass the cheer.
[Reply]
14holestogie 02:24 PM 12-27-2010
Wifey got me a cigar scissor for those pesky big ring gauges and the in-laws got me a few singles. They did pretty well for not knowing what they were looking for. Only 1 Gurkha (G3) in the bunch. :-)
[Reply]
OLS 02:34 PM 12-27-2010
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
Wifey got me a cigar scissor for those pesky big ring gauges and the in-laws got me a few singles. They did pretty well for not knowing what they were looking for. Only 1 Gurkha (G3) in the bunch. :-)
The scissors are reputed to be great tools. You should be happy about them in the future.
[Reply]
Kreth 02:43 PM 12-27-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
But I DID pass by a firehouse where the guys were out in the snow playing, throwing snowballs, etc.
I was parking for church at the time and decided I'd let em raid my road box.
Very cool of you... :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
jesseboston81 02:46 PM 12-27-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Very cool of you... :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
:-) Way to spread the holiday cheer to some local heroes!
[Reply]
massphatness 07:44 PM 12-27-2010
Long-sleeved t-shirt from my kids ...

[Reply]
guitar4001 07:52 PM 12-27-2010
i have made it clear that i do not want cigars for a present as I never get anything that I will smoke. my wife got me an awesome lighter and my mother in law got me a cigar cutter/swiss army knife...i am very pleased.
[Reply]
alexa071 10:11 PM 12-27-2010
Carbon fiber Palio cutter... the ONLY thing I actually WANTED for Christmas! :-)
[Reply]
Drez 01:00 AM 12-28-2010
i was "allowed" by the warden to go on a cigar shopping spree. she thought i spent about 200 bucks when its was more than triple that :-)

did snag up a bunch of opus, some ashton vsg's, padron's, af sampler, 2 boxes of t-52 pigs, box of diesels, box of perdomo nick sticks, a bunch of random singles, stinky, new xikar, and a couple lighters.

needless to say my vino and 100 ct are about to blow and i still have 2 boxes on the way........
[Reply]
Hippi3Slay3r 01:17 AM 12-28-2010
I got a Casa Fuente ceder lined leather 5 finger trevel case from Uncle CasaDooley :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 01:28 AM 12-28-2010
Originally Posted by Drez:
i was "allowed" by the warden to go on a cigar shopping spree. she thought i spent about 200 bucks when its was more than triple that :-)

did snag up a bunch of opus, some ashton vsg's, padron's, af sampler, 2 boxes of t-52 pigs, box of diesels, box of perdomo nick sticks, a bunch of random singles, stinky, new xikar, and a couple lighters.

needless to say my vino and 100 ct are about to blow and i still have 2 boxes on the way........
:-) Sounds like you'll need another vino or a coolidor. Also sounds like you did some serious hauling there :-)
[Reply]
Drez 01:30 AM 12-28-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
:-) Sounds like you'll need another vino or a coolidor. Also sounds like you did some serious hauling there :-)
i had to run to taget today and pic up a couple tupperware containers to use for over flow in the mean time till i decide what im going to get next.
[Reply]
nomadicwookie 10:26 AM 12-28-2010
Here's what Santa brought me:

Xikar X8 cutter
Xikar Executive Lighter with my initials on it
15 count travel humi
Rocky Patel Sun Grown Toro Tubo
[Reply]
rizzle 10:43 AM 12-28-2010
Originally Posted by St. Lou Stu:
Why you kick my dog?:-)
I would never kick your dog, I love your dog. Wanna sell your dog? How much for the dog? How bout just his teefs?

:-)
[Reply]
BigCat 11:06 AM 12-28-2010
My wife got me a box of Cubao maduros. My sister-in-law got me a box of padron 3000 maduros. And my sisters got me a box of Brazilias. I consider that a pretty good haul - and I'm pretty well re-stocked on maduros for now.
[Reply]
kelmac07 11:07 AM 12-28-2010
Originally Posted by BigCat:
My wife got me a box of Cubao maduros. My sister-in-law got me a box of padron 3000 maduros. And my sisters got me a box of Brazilias. I consider that a pretty good haul - and I'm pretty well re-stocked on maduros for now.
Can never have too many maduros Colin!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
BigCat 11:26 AM 12-28-2010
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Can never have too many maduros Colin!! :-) :-)
Agreed, which is why I'm contemplating a box of 601 blue labels with my Christmas cash!
[Reply]
swh127 11:50 AM 12-28-2010
I bought a box of Anejo Sharks and macanudo reserva dorada 2010 for our annual cigar swap. My friends were very happy this year.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
« First < 234 56 >
Up