Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 13
« First < 234 56 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>WTF is wrong with people?
elderboy02 07:08 AM 10-27-2010
Why did you let her take the cigar out of your mouth? Seriously....

Why didn't you knock the hell out of her arm when she reached for you. You should learn to keep a distance between yourself and strangers.
357 07:12 AM 10-27-2010
I would have asked her to pay for it. If she refused she would have gotten the hose until she was out of reach. :-)
Powers 07:24 AM 10-27-2010
WOW that is ridiculous. Can't believe someone would do that, especially in Texas! :-)
Stevez 07:33 AM 10-27-2010
Un-Fu#$#$ing Believable. I think I would have been in shock too and probably not responded the way I would have after the fact. That is just extremely rude.
jmsremax 07:33 AM 10-27-2010
Damn, that lady has quite a big set to come on your property, remove a cigar from your mouth, then proceed to give you a lecture about smoking.

After reading a few posts the first thing that came to mind was the episode of the Chappelle show when Wayne Brady does a skit with Dave. :-)
Garbandz 07:33 AM 10-27-2010
I can see the headlines "Man Flogs Self Righteous Woman with Garden Hose for Smoking Infringement While Children Watch" :-) :-) :-)
G G 07:40 AM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
She deserves to be beat with the hose.
It is a favorite saying of mine that a lot of societies ills could be cured with a piece of water hose cut off about two and a half feet long and applied to someones body like a cowwhip.
CigarNut 08:05 AM 10-27-2010
The sad thing here is that this happened at all -- that this women felt she had the *right* to invade his property and his personal space. Even sadder still is that he just took it...

I know thast sometimes when I am stunned by events I get stopped for a moment before I am able to respond. However, I would like to think that in this case I would have at least soaked her with the hose...
icehog3 08:27 AM 10-27-2010
I would have gone back into the house and found a small kitchen knife. I would have knocked her down, and slowly sawed off her head right in front of her young child. Then I would have forced the child to drink the blood out of her mother's severed head. Next, I would have the child sent to a shoddy orphanage where she would live the rest of her childhood remembering how rudely her mother acted. Finally, I would have filled the woman's severed head full of diesel fuel, and used it as a molotov cocktail to burn down her house, with her husband and dogs sleeping inside. Yeah. That would teach her.
BC-Axeman 08:32 AM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I would have gone back into the house and found a small kitchen knife. I would have knocked her down, and slowly sawed off her head right in front of her young child. Then I would have forced the child to drink the blood out of her mother's severed head. Next, I would have the child sent to a shoddy orphanage where she would live the rest of her childhood remembering how rudely her mother acted. Finally, I would have filled the woman's severed head full of diesel fuel, and used it as a molotov cocktail to burn down her house, with her husband and dogs sleeping inside. Yeah. That would teach her.
I used to joke around like this a lot, until I got married. Now I only tell these kind of things to my invisible friends.
BloodSpite 08:34 AM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by EricF:
I'd be in the cell next to ya Vin!

That's reall ballsy!
Ditto.

Makes me glad I live in the boon docks.

If some woman and her kids are walking down my road they are either really lost or someone dumped them off along with their pets.
elderboy02 08:35 AM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
That is all you would do? :-)
Goldie 08:36 AM 10-27-2010
I would have turned that woman into a drowned rat with that hose.
BloodSpite 08:38 AM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
How great would that be????
Now thats a plan!
G G 08:38 AM 10-27-2010
Tom is bad. :-)
icehog3 08:41 AM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
That is all you would do?
Unless I could find out where her parents and siblings lived.
massphatness 09:05 AM 10-27-2010
You scare me, big man.
G G 09:07 AM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by massphatness:
You scare me, big man.
Plus he has a gun and a badge.
v00d3W 09:13 AM 10-27-2010
In my yard, I do what I want, if someone has a problem with it, they can just look the other way. Furthermore, walking into MY yard and taking a cigar out of MY mouth, thats assault as far as I am concerned.
Tell her good luck hiding your child from viewing anything "unacceptable to her"

You'd need a blind fold and ear plugs for that venture...
Beklage 09:15 AM 10-27-2010
Why did you let her get that close to you? I cant wait until we are having to deal with her yard apes :-)
Page 4 of 13
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Up