Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 6
« First < 234 56 >
All Cigar Discussion>Who else smokes a box per week?
GWags 09:09 PM 11-08-2008
I'll have 3-7/week normally. Tonight i'm doing my first back to back: Pardon 6000 finished and just started a DPG cuban classic - Wifeypoo says "Why are you going back out to the garage?" I says "I got's work to do tulip!" This was quickly followed by ...:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Starscream 09:11 PM 11-08-2008
If you took a week off, you might be able to afford to fix your lawn. -kumarusc:-)

Seriously, keep up the hard work. Wish I could smoke that much. I av. 5-6 per week. :-)
[Reply]
Scottw 09:18 PM 11-08-2008
Originally Posted by md4958:
WOW, you dont F around do you??

Im lucky if I can get in 4 or 5 smokes per week.

:-):-):-) me too
[Reply]
alley00p 09:23 PM 11-08-2008
I smoke at least 3 regular size sticks daily, sometimes up to 5 depending on what's going on. That's not counting a few quality cigarillos on the way to work and on smoke breaks.

Of course, the bulk are bundle sticks, with a few quality cigars in the evenings. I also favor robustos or corona size sticks, so it's not really hard to do 20 to 25 per week.

I went so far as to screen in my back porch and put in plexiglass storm windows and a radiant heater to stay somewhat warm in the cold Michigan winters! Next to come is an air scrubber and exhaust system!

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
TOB9595 09:52 PM 11-08-2008
I'm a 3-5 a day smoker.
Colder weather has me thinking how I can close in the porch...

I don't even have a routine of smaller to bigger sticks or milder to bolder sticks.
I try to have a smaller one with my espresso..Tho today I had a CI Legend Drew hazelnut
followed that with a Oliva Special Gsmall but powerful wee stick.
Then Perdomo Cabinet series torp, for the last few hours I've been trying to smoke a Montechristo Especiale that just hit my doorstep. No patience..plugged...I used kabab skewer to open it a bit..Still no sparkle. Maybe I'll like it better tomorrow. Rainy misty 55 f outside...

Tom
[Reply]
Jason 10:05 PM 11-08-2008
sometimes at lunch a PC, always something in the evening, maybe 2, so 1-3 a day

I'm really pushing it budget-wise as I tend to always want to grab something nice and then buy when I'm getting down to the "every-day-smokes". This is vexing! If you guys that smoke a lot can simply afford it then congrats and enjoy, but if you have a secret you could share for staying within your means, do share :-)
[Reply]
groogs 10:31 PM 11-08-2008
I am good for one a day and usually three to four a day on the weekends. I have to say I have never come close to 20 a week. Although it is something to shoot for.:-)
[Reply]
ahc4353 11:14 PM 11-08-2008
Originally Posted by Old Sailor:
Wuss:-):-):-):-)

:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Addiction 11:57 PM 11-08-2008
When I work at home and its warm enough in the garage or I can work on the deck I can smoke a box a week, but usually its closer to five because most of the time I dont smoke at home lol.
[Reply]
Darrell 11:58 PM 11-08-2008
Originally Posted by Addiction:
When I work at home and its warm enough in the garage or I can work on the deck I can smoke a box a week, but usually its closer to five because most of the time I dont smoke at home lol.
Five boxes? :-)
[Reply]
planetbetter 12:11 AM 11-09-2008
3-4 a day here. Beyond toast! Habanos solamente
[Reply]
borndead1 07:20 AM 11-09-2008
20+ per week here. :-)

Usually by the end of the weekend my tongue feels like I licked a cheese grater, so I may take a day or 2 off.
[Reply]
RocketMike 04:18 PM 11-09-2008
5-6 a week for me. Now, if I'm at a herf...around 5 or so.
[Reply]
Pat1075 04:36 PM 11-09-2008
I'll go through at least a box a week but working at a B&M I can still smoke at work and on the house :-).
[Reply]
Shadow 04:43 PM 11-09-2008
Dave, I average 5-7 a day. Of course being retired and working in a cigar shop helps.:-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 04:47 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by planetbetter:
3-4 a day here. Beyond toast! Habanos solamente
Originally Posted by Pat1075:
I'll go through at least a box a week but working at a B&M I can still smoke at work and on the house :-).
Originally Posted by Shadow:
Dave, I average 5-7 a day. Of course being retired and working in a cigar shop helps.:-)
Oh heck yea guys :-)
[Reply]
gnukfu 05:51 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by tobii3:
lightweight!!!!!
6'1" and 180 pounds of steel! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 05:58 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by RGD.:
Actually - No - he is not alone - :-)

It's a few minutes after noon and I had three so far today -

Ron
The Battle has BEGUN!!!:-)
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 06:07 PM 11-09-2008
where the hell are my Vegas Boys!!!
We have been known to KILL cigars in a session!!!!

On Weekends 4-6 a day. threw the week 2-4 lately on a daily basis

I can only speak for my self, but our brother Coy- smokes at all time after work, though work consists ofa HUGE portion of his day. the rest is smoke filled in his smoke room.

Andrew- .... He says he has a job.. im just pretty sure he makes up excuses because thats all he really does.. Smoke :-)

and the Brit- Andy... he's def a 2-3 a nighter when able

.. Who wants to do the math....

Vegas crew...
Its what we do! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 06:15 PM 11-09-2008
I usually smoke one a day during the week and a couple on Saturday. However, if I have a BBQ comp to go to the count goes WAY up. This week I left on Thursday night and got back on Sunday morning. I smoked 11 sticks in that time. A little more than normal, but I sure did enjoy them!!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
« First < 234 56 >
Up