Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 7
« First < 234 56 > Last »
General Discussion>Job Interview Today!
bobarian 03:49 PM 08-24-2010
Good job bro. Hope this works out for you. :-)
[Reply]
lostark374 03:52 PM 08-24-2010
Originally Posted by skullnrose:
I'm with MCS only place I think you can over dress for an interview would be at a strip club.

I work at a strip club and wear a suit and tie everyday.
[Reply]
yourchoice 03:54 PM 08-24-2010
Sounds like it went well. Hopefully you land the job, Darrell.
[Reply]
Chingas 03:56 PM 08-24-2010
I hate being late for threads! My only suggestion, that I didn't see mentioned would be to TRY NOT TO BE MEAN!

It would appear that it went well. If they had no interest in you then they wouldn't keep you in there so long. A long interview is not a guarantee but it's a great sign.

Wish you the best Brother!
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 03:58 PM 08-24-2010
Originally Posted by lostark374:
Until your set on stage, though... right? :-)
[Reply]
lostark374 04:00 PM 08-24-2010
i only go on stage once a day to inspect for damage... get your dollars ready!
[Reply]
Darrell 04:02 PM 08-24-2010
i only go on stage once a day to inspect for damage... get your dollars ready!
That's probably when the most damage is done? :-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 04:03 PM 08-24-2010
Hello Darrell and I hope all went well at your interview today with WF'.

I just saw this thread this afternoon and it appears you had loads of great advise early on before the interview.

I would of added, know something about the company. In essence, go to their web site and find out about the origin of WF, where are they at now, and where are they going in the future with the business. There's much knowledge on a companies web site to take into an interview. Because, one of the questions that any company will ask you is "What do you know about our company?" and "Why don't you tell us something about Whole Foods from your knowledge of our company." This is the chance to really shoot your wad and impress them about your knowledge of their company.

And as been mentioned before, and regardless of the wage, salary of the position, there is nothing wrong about wearing a suit and tie to your interview. Hair cut and clipped fingernails and looking well groomed is always part of the interview.

Being a vet is a big plus as well:-)

I just hope you answered well when asked how to use a left-handed meat cleaver buddy. Hope you didn't F that all to H***:-)

Keeping our fingers crossed for you....

[Reply]
borndead1 04:12 PM 08-24-2010
Did you wear one of those ties that looks like a steak? :-)

Hope you get the job D.
[Reply]
darkleeroy 05:28 PM 08-24-2010
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
This is the chance to really shoot your wad and impress them about your knowledge of their company.
If you're getting a second interview and plan on shooting your wad, do it away from the meat, please. :-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 07:22 PM 08-24-2010
You shaved the goat off! A bit late but :-) to you D. I hope you didn't shave your rump roast before you went in. Itch much :-)
[Reply]
Cigarcop 07:25 PM 08-24-2010
Mean 'D" also known as "The Meat King" :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 07:28 PM 08-24-2010
Originally Posted by Cigarcop:
Mean 'D" also known as "The Meat King" :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 07:51 PM 08-24-2010
Sounds Great, D! Thoughts & Prayers Continued!:-)
[Reply]
HK3- 08:12 PM 08-24-2010
If you dressed up, you did well. :-) Good choice on shaving the goat cause they don't fly so well in the food industry.

I think you upset some of the gangbangers on here. :-)
[Reply]
junkinduck 08:23 PM 08-24-2010
Well brother just saw this. Sounds like it went well. As for the tie I say dress your best. I know I carry myself better dressed well. I also think anything you can do to set your self apart in a good way can't hurt. My last interview I wore a jacket and tie. After I got the job my new boss asked why I wore a tie to the interview. I said "you remembered I wore a tie therefore it did it's job".
Best of luck.
[Reply]
Mugen910 08:25 PM 08-24-2010
and you is damn sexy too when it comes off!!! :-)
[Reply]
JaKaacH 08:31 PM 08-24-2010
If anyone asks you how you cook kidney say: Its simple just boil the pi$$ out of it...:-)
[Reply]
Bill86 08:54 PM 08-24-2010
Originally Posted by HK3-:
If you dressed up, you did well. :-) Good choice on shaving the goat cause they don't fly so well in the food industry.

I think you upset some of the gangbangers on here. :-)
Yeah that is true 1/8 of an inch is the longest they usually want facial hair. MAYBE a quarter inch but no longer.
[Reply]
Sailchaser 09:14 PM 08-24-2010
Hope you get the job and do not need a second interview
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Up