Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 6
« First < 234 56 >
All Cigar Discussion>Tatuaje Anarchy Announcement
elderboy02 12:40 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by hscmit:
I dont know anything about farkas, but would like to find out more about their dislike of each other. Care to share?
I don't know any details. I just know various people on a lot of the boards I am on said there is no friendship between them.
[Reply]
AlohaStyle 12:56 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I don't know any details. I just know various people on a lot of the boards I am on said there is no friendship between them.
That is safe to say. :-)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 01:34 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by AlohaStyle:
That is safe to say. :-)
+2
[Reply]
Bill86 01:37 PM 11-16-2010
Really more tat limiteds.....thank god because 9 in 4 days just wasn't enough.
[Reply]
whodeeni 01:47 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by MiamiE:
15 count box for $149.85 per my twitter.
Hmmm could have sworn i remember Pete saying these would be more of a value
line in the 6.50 - 8.00 range...
[Reply]
neoflex 01:47 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Really more tat limiteds.....thank god because 9 in 4 days just wasn't enough.
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
MiamiE 01:58 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by whodeeni:
Hmmm could have sworn i remember Pete saying these would be more of a value
line in the 6.50 - 8.00 range...
That was straight from my Twitter page.

https://twitter.com/tatuajeanarchy/s...07323582500864
[Reply]
Doctorossi 02:07 PM 11-16-2010
I don't understand why people can get so rabid for an untried cigar over these announcements that only give us a packaging "concept" and a few photos. Obviously, being a Tat, it has good potential to be tasty, but all this announcement has given us so far is a Tat in new clothes. At least with something like the Verite concept, there
were details about what the tobacco itself was aiming to do. All we know about this is, "Tatuaje in a different box!" I'll get excited about this release when I've seen a review of the actual product that's over the moon about it. Of course, by then, this 'limited release' will be pre-sold-out. :-)
[Reply]
688sonarmen 02:16 PM 11-16-2010
Yeah, there are plenty of regular line that will know your socks off for almost any pallet, brown label, red label, lariqueza, reserva, ect. Lets not fan the flames here there are plenty of other venues for that type of thing.
BTW any word on how many will be in production and where to buy?
[Reply]
Doctorossi 02:22 PM 11-16-2010
That's the problem with these single limited release offerings where you only get one bite at the apple- you can either invest heavily and then pray that you actually like them or just try a few and be SOL if you do like them. It's a bit of a no-win. Meanwhile, there are lots of great products in regular release that you can buy without fear or regret.
[Reply]
acarr 02:37 PM 11-16-2010
Yep. I think a lot of people realize that Pete and Andre Farkas (Viaje) don't like each other.
So Pete is mad at Andre for taking an idea that he took from the Commies?:-)
[Reply]
whodeeni 04:09 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by acarr:
So Pete is mad at Andre for taking an idea that he took from the Commies?:-)
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
weak_link 07:37 PM 11-16-2010
The good news is that this past weekend a couple BABOTL's met up at a local B&M. Wait, that's not the good news, calm down. The good news is that I picked up a Tat red Angeles and it was great. Right there on the shelf, a regular proddy stick, very fairly priced, and it was outstanding. One of the best NC cigars I had smoked in some time. Not really sure why I stopped smoking them but it had been a while and it was like meeting an old friend for lunch that I had lost touch with. Next time you think you are frustrated with LE's go pick up a Tatuaje Red and smile, smile, smile...because it was cheap, easy to find, and a damn fine cigar.
[Reply]
Patrick B 12:14 AM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by weak_link:
The good news is that this past weekend a couple BABOTL's met up at a local B&M. Wait, that's not the good news, calm down. The good news is that I picked up a Tat red Angeles and it was great. Right there on the shelf, a regular proddy stick, very fairly priced, and it was outstanding. One of the best NC cigars I had smoked in some time. Not really sure why I stopped smoking them but it had been a while and it was like meeting an old friend for lunch that I had lost touch with. Next time you think you are frustrated with LE's go pick up a Tatuaje Red and smile, smile, smile...because it was cheap, easy to find, and a damn fine cigar.

Right on! I smoke a ton of these and they deliver every single time!
[Reply]
Ratters 12:25 AM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by weak_link:
Yeah, but those guys were a couple of tools.

But I do have to say, I freaking love the red. Great price for an exceptional smoke. Like them more than the Miami smokes myself.
[Reply]
chubby 07:07 AM 11-17-2010
Is that the final look of the box? What kind of paint is that on the box? I hope it doesn't mix with the cigars... Just saying that's all. :-)
[Reply]
KillerCelt 06:37 PM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by Doctorossi:
I'll get excited about this release when I've seen a review of the actual product that's over the moon about it. Of course, by then, this 'limited release' will be pre-sold-out. :-)
My feelings exactly.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 09:40 PM 11-17-2010
Just got news Tat whores, these will NOT be out till summer time. So sorry.
[Reply]
neoflex 09:59 PM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Just got news Tat whores, these will NOT be out till summer time. So sorry.
I've seen this one before.:-) If I recall it was the Barclay Prank of 2010:-) You crazy fool you will put those chomping on the bit for these on suicide watch.:-)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 10:05 PM 11-17-2010
Hahaha damn it! You caught me. Just bored and you tat whores made me laugh reading all the thread.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
« First < 234 56 >
Up