Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
General Discussion>Who would you bump
Don Fernando 01:19 PM 06-09-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
and I was trying to bump you for trying to bump Mark.

Can someone help us out here?

consider it done
[Reply]
T.G 03:34 PM 06-09-2010
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
consider it done
:-):-):-)

Thanks!

:-):-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 04:03 PM 06-09-2010
what the heck, I just bumped Mark too. Why? Because I can :-)
[Reply]
T.G 04:35 PM 06-09-2010
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
what the heck, I just bumped Mark too. Why? Because I can :-)
Awesome! :-)

Originally Posted by :
<www.cigarasylum.com>

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Don Fernando again.
darn. :-)
[Reply]
blugill 04:45 PM 06-09-2010
There are so many deserving brothers and sisters in this community. It'd be hard to find a few or narrow it down. Y'all get my respect!
[Reply]
The Poet 04:49 PM 06-09-2010
I neither bump nor lobby for same, but I feel the need to add that fffarkin' Scott to this list. Oh, and Mac, for having such a sense of humor about his Mets.
[Reply]
Starscream 02:23 PM 06-10-2010
Don Fernando bumped me. Please everyone give him a bump as payback.
That's what you get, Ferdinand! I oughta complain in the "why all the hatred" thread aout you.:-)
[Reply]
bigpedunn 05:10 PM 06-10-2010
Maninblack he has done alot to turn me on to new stuff that I would not have tried.
[Reply]
MiamiE 05:12 PM 06-10-2010
OLS, and Blueface are two that come to mind.
[Reply]
DPD6030 07:39 PM 06-10-2010
Everyone on the board but especially WildBlueSooner, GGainey, TripleF, Fissure, SmokinGator, Sailchaser, Sailkat, HK3, KenS, Lee, GodofGravity and of course Old Sailor :-)

Oh and that Mark guy who started this thread. Too late! :-)
[Reply]
G G 08:19 PM 06-10-2010
I don't mean no disrespect, so please don't anyone be offended by this. I almost got six rings (and yes it is fun when you move up) and I don't really think I have done as much as some of the others to deserve it. I mean to say that there are those who have done lots more for us than me, and some of them have only one or two rings. So even though it's kinda fun to play around and bump folks, I don't really put a whole lot of stock in it. Don't misunderstand there are those who have lots of rings that are totally deserving, but there are just as many that only have a few that should have a lot more.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up