Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
All Cigar Discussion>CAO Reviews?
issues 08:01 AM 03-23-2010
Originally Posted by tomc3084:
I know CA rated the la traviata well, but i really dont put much stock into their ratings....what do you guys who have smoked it think of it?
Excellent cigar for the price! :-)

One of the better CAOs IMO...
[Reply]
fuente~fuente 09:52 AM 03-23-2010
Originally Posted by issues:
Excellent cigar for the price! :-)

One of the better CAOs IMO...
Couldn't agree more.:-)
[Reply]
Jimbo14 05:41 AM 03-24-2010
I love some of CAOs cigars.
Maduro - love
MX2 - love
Brazilia - pretty good but abit one dimensional

the MX2 dagger is one of my favorite cigars of all time. I just orders 10 tins of 5
[Reply]
quantim0 07:25 AM 03-24-2010
I find most to be boring and uninspiring. Their cameroon is decent and I have a Traviata to smoke at some point.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 12:20 PM 03-29-2010
I smoked an Italia this weekend. I have to admit, I wasn't too impressed. It's not that I didn't like it, I just think I was disappointed at the progression from the first third to the final third. I found there was lingering, almost slightly sour taste at the end of the smoke. I didn't find the cigar too complex...pretty straight forward but it wasn't my favorite.
[Reply]
Cyclone 01:49 PM 03-29-2010
I smoked a Vision and a MX2 yesterday... Both were from the CAO Champions collection...

The Vision sucked and the MX2 was barely better.

Brazalias and the classic Maduros are my favourites
[Reply]
Mpython24 01:57 PM 03-29-2010
Glad to see that this post still gets some hits. I got a little CAO sampler for my birthday. Hoping that i will enjoy what i have. Definitely some mixed reviews about them.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 02:20 PM 03-29-2010
Originally Posted by Mpython24:
Glad to see that this post still gets some hits. I got a little CAO sampler for my birthday. Hoping that i will enjoy what i have. Definitely some mixed reviews about them.
I remembered this thread because I was just a curious about CAOs as well. I still have an MX2 and a Brazilia to try, but I was recently told that the La Traviata was a good smoke...yet to try it though.
[Reply]
Mpython24 02:33 PM 03-29-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
I remembered this thread because I was just a curious about CAOs as well. I still have an MX2 and a Brazilia to try, but I was recently told that the La Traviata was a good smoke...yet to try it though.
Good deal. I have yet to try the Mx2, but i do have a Lx2 and a Brazilia that i am looking forward to trying for sure.
[Reply]
Mpython24 06:33 AM 04-09-2010
had the chance to smoke a Brazilia last night. I felt like it was alright. Defiantly a solid smoke. Real smooth for sure which was nice. It was the 2nd of the cigars that i smoked last night so i couldn't get a true taste of it. The Trinidad covered it up a touch.
[Reply]
captain53 06:39 AM 04-09-2010
Originally Posted by tomc3084:
I know CA rated the la traviata well, but i really dont put much stock into their ratings....what do you guys who have smoked it think of it?
I tried some La Traviata's and not fond of them at any price. I used to like several CAO's but none of them do much for me anymore - not real good not real bad either. Brazilia is the best of them I think.
[Reply]
bigpedunn 08:44 AM 04-09-2010
just smoked the last one of my sopranos a gift from my wife so i cant complain but all in all a good smoke!!!!
[Reply]
Mr B 09:42 AM 04-09-2010
I still like the Black alot. You have to get the 50 Guage or larger though. For some reason the smaller RG's are tight and plugged.

I also lke the Brazilia in the Pirahna size. This little guy has the most flavor.

I liked the Soprano but way overpriced.
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 09:58 AM 04-09-2010
I enjoyed the Mx2 and the La Traviata... I've got 5 Sopranos Boss and 12 Lx2 of various sizes sitting in my humi now
[Reply]
whodeeni 10:15 AM 04-09-2010
I hear that some of the CAO Esperante Line are to die for...
Haven't had them yet though!:-)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 11:52 AM 04-09-2010
I am not a CAO fan.

IMO:
Brazilia: okay
MX2 :-)cked
Italia:eh
Traviata: good
CAO Black VR: eh

Basically the only CAO I will smoke is the Traviata. The only CAO i want to smoke is the Sopranos, but I wont spend the kind of money they want for it.
[Reply]
whodeeni 12:17 PM 04-09-2010
CI man... watch for their specials (i.e. Joes Jambalaya)

Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
I am not a CAO fan.

IMO:
Brazilia: okay
MX2 :-)cked
Italia:eh
Traviata: good
CAO Black VR: eh

Basically the only CAO I will smoke is the Traviata. The only CAO i want to smoke is the Sopranos, but I wont spend the kind of money they want for it.

[Reply]
Ogre 07:56 PM 04-09-2010
the only CAO I have tried is the Anaconda, I would rate it in my top 5. I am new so my list is not all that log, but I would like to have a box of these.
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:59 PM 04-09-2010
MX3 is one of the best sticks I have ever had!!!
[Reply]
maninblack 08:28 PM 04-09-2010
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
MX3 is one of the best sticks I have ever had!!!
:-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Up