Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 6
« First < 234 56 >
All Cigar Discussion>If you were Stranded, ONLY I CIGAR.
shilala 02:55 PM 02-10-2010
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
But, then again, there's the ...

...oh yeah, only one cigar.

Guess what, I pack up all my cigars and go home. I'm not going to play this game. :-)
I thought you used to be an Anejo whore? That's why I jabbed ya in the first place. I was just trying to shake you back to your senses. :-)
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 02:58 PM 02-10-2010
Hmm. I'm going to have to go with a regular production Stick here.

Though I've never had one (an original release that is), I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is a good choice.
How about some original release VR Don Alejandros
[Reply]
rhmalone 03:26 PM 02-10-2010
Originally Posted by captain53:
Send me 2500 La Gloria Cubana Serie R #7 Maduro
:-) yeah that works for me too.
[Reply]
darkninja67 04:39 PM 02-10-2010
Padron 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo maduro, the 80th may replace that if I actually smoke one.
[Reply]
issues 05:07 PM 02-10-2010
Originally Posted by darkninja67:
Padron 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo maduro, the 80th may replace that if I actually smoke one.
I don't know Bill, I like the Exclusivo better than the Padron Family Reserve No. 45 Maduro and that was cA's top cigar of 2009 and a $25 stick.

Hard for me to imagine the 80th topping it but then again, I haven't had one...

Yet. :-)
[Reply]
shvictor 06:54 PM 02-10-2010
Tat T110. No Question
[Reply]
Val 07:18 PM 02-10-2010
I'd go with Hoya de Nicaragua " Antanos 1970 " in the big Gran Perfecto size. Who cares if I ever get rescued.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 09:12 PM 02-10-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
I thought you used to be an Anejo whore? That's why I jabbed ya in the first place. I was just trying to shake you back to your senses. :-)
No, I was never an Anejo whore. Context, always context. Remember, Scripture interprets Scripture.

So, the issue/context was the exaltation of Opus X, and my comment was that I thought the Anejo was a much better cigar than that Opus. I do like the Anejo, they are wonderful. I enjoy them very much, but they are not an everyday smoke for me. They are too rich to smoke very day - even if they were free.

Hope that clears up that misunderstanding.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
baldanders 09:23 PM 02-10-2010
Psd4
[Reply]
Don Fernando 01:51 AM 02-11-2010
Tat RC233
[Reply]
Patrick B 02:33 AM 02-11-2010
Noella Reserva
[Reply]
shilala 05:47 AM 02-11-2010
No, I was never an Anejo whore. Context, always context. Remember, Scripture interprets Scripture.

So, the issue/context was the exaltation of Opus X, and my comment was that I thought the Anejo was a much better cigar than that Opus. I do like the Anejo, they are wonderful. I enjoy them very much, but they are not an everyday smoke for me. They are too rich to smoke very day - even if they were free.

Hope that clears up that misunderstanding.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
That's the beauty of it. I already know you're not an anejo whore, too.
I just love propagating that myth. :-)
I got a kick out of you getting called an Anejo whore, too.
I agree completely about Opus/Anejo, although I think Opus are total poop. You're just a nicer guy about it than me. Plus you have a lot more patience with subpar smokes than I do. I aspire to that. :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 06:47 AM 02-11-2010
That's the beauty of it. I already know you're not an anejo whore, too.
I just love propagating that myth. :-)
I got a kick out of you getting called an Anejo whore, too.
I agree completely about Opus/Anejo, although I think Opus are total poop. You're just a nicer guy about it than me. Plus you have a lot more patience with subpar smokes than I do. I aspire to that. :-)
Patience with subpar smoke? Not like I used to. Now they get one opportunity, if it is something everybody is raving about - maybe a second chance. But no more than that.

Now, there is a marca out there that I want to try more of, but is cost prohibitive - Litto Gomez. There are a couple other marcas that have impressed me enough that I will be getting more of as time goes on, to see if they are as worthy as I believe they might be - Kristoff and J.Fuego.

But are any of these worthy to be my 1 smoke if it was all I could have? Not yet.
[Reply]
DrDubzz 06:56 AM 02-11-2010
Originally Posted by St. Lou Stu:
How about Boli PCs from a cab? Say.... from 2006ish..... that way I'd have 5000 of em!
this would be my choice
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:19 AM 02-11-2010
I have yet to find a cigar that I would enjoy exclusively for the rest of my life!!!

I enjoy variety and change!!!

If I have to pick, I say Illusione ~2~!!!
:-)

I would also like a giant walk in humidor, torch lighter, butane, some great beverages, and food would be a plus!!! :-)
[Reply]
shilala 10:39 AM 02-11-2010
Patience with subpar smoke? Not like I used to. Now they get one opportunity, if it is something everybody is raving about - maybe a second chance. But no more than that.

Now, there is a marca out there that I want to try more of, but is cost prohibitive - Litto Gomez. There are a couple other marcas that have impressed me enough that I will be getting more of as time goes on, to see if they are as worthy as I believe they might be - Kristoff and J.Fuego.

But are any of these worthy to be my 1 smoke if it was all I could have? Not yet.
That still makes you more patient than me, my brother. :-)
My alley is strewn with cigars that got maybe a half inch to an inch to "come around". I won't even force myself to endure an expensive smoke if it doesn't come around in 15 minutes. I DEFINATELY won't go back for a number two. That's great that you do it the way you do. I rely on your input because I know you take a good hard look. I don't have to because you do my due diligence. Saves me grief. :-)
You're in luck, too, brother. I have a few 2006 Litto's left and just got a couple boxes of 09 Oscuros. If mind serves me, I have some old Kristoff's, but I think I looked for them once and couldn't find them. No clue where they got to.
Got a couple boxes of #46 Anejos today, too. I'm kinda overloaded with Anejos, really.
I figure you're gonna give me crap for sending you cigars again, but I don't really care. You spread the joy that is cigars, and you are very well equipped to do it. That's priceless, my friend. You asked why I pick on you. There ya have it. :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 12:38 PM 02-11-2010
That still makes you more patient than me, my brother. :-)
My alley is strewn with cigars that got maybe a half inch to an inch to "come around". I won't even force myself to endure an expensive smoke if it doesn't come around in 15 minutes. I DEFINATELY won't go back for a number two. That's great that you do it the way you do. I rely on your input because I know you take a good hard look. I don't have to because you do my due diligence. Saves me grief. :-)
You're in luck, too, brother. I have a few 2006 Litto's left and just got a couple boxes of 09 Oscuros. If mind serves me, I have some old Kristoff's, but I think I looked for them once and couldn't find them. No clue where they got to.
Got a couple boxes of #46 Anejos today, too. I'm kinda overloaded with Anejos, really.
I figure you're gonna give me crap for sending you cigars again, but I don't really care. You spread the joy that is cigars, and you are very well equipped to do it. That's priceless, my friend. You asked why I pick on you. There ya have it. :-)
Why do a get a sinking feeling in the pit of my gut after reading this post? :-) The words, "resistance if futile" seem to run through my head. I wonder if it is too late to move to ... (oh yeah, if I say here, what's the point of moving)
[Reply]
bigswol2 02:42 PM 02-11-2010
opus #2 would be fine with me!
[Reply]
issues 04:11 PM 02-11-2010
I can see why, Anejos are a damn tasty stick! :-)

I haven't tried the Litto Gomez yet but I did grab some LFD Cabinet Oscuros last week and they are really nice!!!

:-)
[Reply]
bigmanfromou 04:18 PM 02-11-2010
50ct boxes of Mag46s
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
« First < 234 56 >
Up