Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>What do you mean by affordable - by the box?
RevSmoke 08:25 AM 01-06-2010
Originally Posted by Vigiles:
Some really cool stuff in here, thanks for starting this thread Rev!

Although we can't really do this, I would be interested to see how people's cigar buying habitats correlates to their age, marital status, etc
There's a whole new twist.

I'd like to see how those topics fits with smoking habits.

I know some people who have over-extended their credit (beyond what they should) on cigars. Of couse, I know people that do that for numerous things - not just cigars.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
E.J. 08:48 AM 01-06-2010
Affordable by the box…. I don’t know if I am ready to spend over $300 for a box of 25. I probably would if I found something that just knocked my socks off….and would justify it by saying that it is better than buying singles at my B&M for +$5 every time I wanted one. I go in, walk out with 6-7 sticks for $100+ and KNOW that I would be better off buying a box online and that is frustrating….

That is exactly what prompted my first box purchase….. Though don’t make that sound like I am buying a bunch of $250 boxes…. I have been smoking cigars for 4ish months and have only purchased 2 boxes. 1 Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Nova($130), 1 Padilla Miami Robusto($105-Cbid). Currently eyeing another more expensive box…..but have not pulled the trigger.

The above statements are not to say that I don’t appreciate my B&M, I do….they have a great selection and they are top notch folk.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 09:40 AM 01-06-2010
Originally Posted by Vigiles:
Some really cool stuff in here, thanks for starting this thread Rev!

Although we can't really do this, I would be interested to see how people's cigar buying habitats correlates to their age, marital status, etc
So would a lot of marketing people. :-)
[Reply]
Vigiles 09:58 AM 01-06-2010
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
So would a lot of marketing people. :-)

lol, good point.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up