Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>2nds For everyday smokes?
barbourjay 06:02 PM 01-19-2010
for just a hair above 50$ per bundle the flor de ybor city sungrowns area always good with some age to them.
[Reply]
Starscream 07:17 AM 01-21-2010
Originally Posted by ChasDen:
Right there is the attraction :-)

I bid several times a month on many seconds on c-bid. My high bid is always less than $1 each with shipping. I loose 99% of the time but when I win, I get quality cigars that get rested for at least 6 months or longer and make excellent daily smokes. I smoke 2-3 a day while working and often set them down, get distracted or dropped. No problem when they are lass than a buck :-)

Chas
:-)
Originally Posted by jerseystepup:
JR's has them... take this for what its worth.. but ive read somewhere in the past that the consuegas are punch seconds..
Some are Punch seconds, some are not. There are many, many different types of Consuegras.

Originally Posted by Wharf Rat:
The Honduran ones been acknowledged by a long time by JR to be seconds, overrruns, etc from (General Cigar's?) Villazon factory. They could be HyM, Punch, Excalibur, Belinda, others... There are now also Dominican Consuegras that I haven't heard the source of.
:-) I think Tobii said he had a database as to what Consuesgra was what. This would be great to see.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up