Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
All Cigar Discussion>Favorite small cigar?
JJG 09:18 AM 07-18-2009
Originally Posted by Jimbo14:
Partagas Short for sure.
:-)

after burning through (no pun intended) a 5 pack of Trini Reyes in the course of two weeks, I can say with renewed confidence that the Party short is still king.

edit: and to make things worse, I just got an email from my guys saying the 50cabs are back in stock. Damn you slope! How am I supposed to save for retirement?
[Reply]
ucla695 02:41 PM 07-18-2009
Party Shorts
Party Chicos
BPCs
[Reply]
The Poet 02:46 PM 07-18-2009
Originally Posted by Kreth:
I figured I'd bump this rather than create a new thread. I'm looking for a good small cigar to keep on hand for quick fixes so I can finally lose the cigarettes. Ideal would be medium to full flavor with a burn time of 15 minutes or less.
CI and Famous have some good candidates, but don't seem to offer them in less than large bundles. I'd prefer to pick up a 5er or sampler first rather than order blind.

If you don't wanna go to your local shop and pick up a tin of something, then mebbe you should search the sites for one offering a freebie tin with something in your regular rotation. This happens often enough so that it should not be too hard to find. Just :-)
[Reply]
Kreth 03:50 PM 07-18-2009
Originally Posted by The Poet:
If you don't wanna go to your local shop and pick up a tin of something, then mebbe you should search the sites for one offering a freebie tin with something in your regular rotation. This happens often enough so that it should not be too hard to find. Just :-)
My local shop is out as they mainly carry stuff like Dutch Masters and White Owls, and a very limited selection of highly over-priced premium sticks.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm mainly limited to accessing the internet on my phone right now and most of the sites aren't very WAP-friendly.
[Reply]
gnukfu 04:59 PM 07-18-2009
Party Short is number one for me.
[Reply]
Starscream 05:03 PM 07-18-2009
Originally Posted by gnukfu:
Party Short is number one for me.
[Reply]
Magma 05:31 AM 07-19-2009
ashton vsg tres mystique
trini reyes
rasc
cohiba I
fonseca kdt cadets
and of course party shorts

before i went on my uber long smoking break, i went through a small cigar phase for about 8months, smoking only what was listed above and rarely smoking anything else.
[Reply]
bobarian 12:56 PM 07-19-2009
For a small NC(4x32) with a kick the Camacho Corojo Machitos are hard to beat. :-)
[Reply]
yourchoice 02:22 PM 07-19-2009
Originally Posted by Kreth:
I figured I'd bump this rather than create a new thread. I'm looking for a good small cigar to keep on hand for quick fixes so I can finally lose the cigarettes. Ideal would be medium to full flavor with a burn time of 15 minutes or less.
CI and Famous have some good candidates, but don't seem to offer them in less than large bundles. I'd prefer to pick up a 5er or sampler first rather than order blind.
These may be right up your alley. Not too full of flavor, but a nice quick long filler smoke: http://www.holts.com/category.html?i...66&trail=86665.

There are better, but for the money and as an aid to quell the cigarettes, they aren't too shabby.

Buying 50 would suck if you didn't like them...shoot me your addy and I'll send you a handful to try out. :-)
[Reply]
Kreth 02:32 PM 07-19-2009
Originally Posted by yourchoice:
These may be right up your alley. Not too full of flavor, but a nice quick long filler smoke: http://www.holts.com/category.html?i...66&trail=86665.

There are better, but for the money and as an aid to quell the cigarettes, they aren't too shabby.

Buying 50 would suck if you didn't like them...shoot me your addy and I'll send you a handful to try out. :-)
Thanks, I appreciate that. PM coming your way. :-)
[Reply]
Silound 04:59 PM 07-19-2009
AVO Puritos and Zino Platinum XS tins are outstanding. Depends on your tobacco tax, but around here they sell for about $20 per tin/10.
[Reply]
rennD 05:03 PM 07-19-2009
Siglo I, Partagas Short, SCdlH El Principes -- in that order :-)
[Reply]
hornitosmonster 05:35 PM 07-19-2009
CC
Party Shorts

NC
Sancho Panza Extra-Fuerte Pamplona
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 05:49 PM 07-19-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
I agree with you on the Special Gs and Short Stories....but that is as small as I have ever gone!

I would have to second this and add the Monticristo #4 to the list.

[Reply]
massphatness 06:00 PM 07-19-2009
Punch Margaritas!!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
rennD 06:03 PM 07-19-2009
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Punch Margaritas!!
Posted via Mobile Device
havent had these yet. *added to the "to try" list* :-)
[Reply]
punch54 07:05 PM 07-19-2009
the cao brazilia pirahana great short smoke
[Reply]
GoldnGT 08:56 AM 07-21-2009
VSG Mystique
Short Story
Special G

I think those are probally on just about everyone's list. :-) I use at least one of those every time I go out for a lunch smoke. Works out quite nicely.
[Reply]
acruce 04:03 PM 07-21-2009
I got a good deal on a 30 pack of Trinidad Trinidadito's they are a small smoke 4 x 33 but very tasty.
[Reply]
The Poet 04:19 PM 07-21-2009
Jeff, JRs has a special on tins at the moment - 50 each of 2 select brands for about $55-$70, depending. I'd post their site for you, but the last time I tried to help someone with that somebody deleted the thread, pronto.

[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Up