Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
All Cigar Discussion>Show your smoking spot (Pics)
kydsid 07:12 PM 07-09-2009
Originally Posted by Clampdown:
This is an older picture, but its our usual smoki ng spot.

The Infamous Mahalos (lots of great board members and friends at this herf)
Oh snap! Brian what is up man! I take it J Gilberts is no longer the spot for the NoVA group?

Looks just like old times. Even the ever present Wade is there.

Jason
[Reply]
blckthree 08:33 PM 07-09-2009
NickyTeen that is a beautiful place. A nice outdoor setting like that would be great!

Mike
[Reply]
NickyTeen 08:52 PM 07-09-2009
Ok I'm gonna try this again. I apologize for my computer skills. As stated in my earlier post I am very fortunate to have a couple great spots to relax with a cigar.My smoking buddy is herfdog Henry. Hope this works this time.!
Attached: P7080269.jpg (107.7 KB) P7080275.jpg (120.6 KB) P7080280.jpg (122.6 KB) P7080272.jpg (99.4 KB) P7080288.jpg (120.2 KB) 
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 09:49 PM 07-09-2009
What's the dogs go to smoke Kriss?:-)

BTW, very cool "smoking spots":-)
[Reply]
HK3- 04:52 AM 07-10-2009
Nice smoking spot! Looks relaxing
[Reply]
DougBushBC 04:54 AM 07-10-2009
Originally Posted by NickyTeen:
Ok I'm gonna try this again. I apologize for my computer skills. As stated in my earlier post I am very fortunate to have a couple great spots to relax with a cigar.My smoking buddy is herfdog Henry. Hope this works this time.!
Very nice Kriss, you have a few great spots, and an awesome herfdog, what breed is that?
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 08:53 AM 07-10-2009
SmokeyJoe's Herf Haven:

Wife put this little spot together for me for Father's Day 2008. I have spent a LOT of time out there. :-)
[Reply]
rizzle 09:38 AM 07-10-2009
Awesome outdoor fireplace!!
[Reply]
NickyTeen 10:13 AM 07-10-2009
Originally Posted by DougBushBC:
Very nice Kriss, you have a few great spots, and an awesome herfdog, what breed is that?
Henry is Newfoundland. They have webbed feet and were bred for sea rescue.Really just a teddy bear.
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:33 AM 07-10-2009
Hey Kriss, Thanks for the photos!!! I was trying to discribe your backyard to my wife and now I can show her the pictures!!!

You live in Herf Heaven!!!:-)

I need me a barn!!!

[Reply]
Skywalker 10:38 AM 07-10-2009
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
My backyard!!!
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
:-)I guess you let anyone in your backyard huh Darrell?:-)

Anyone willing to smoke with me!!!:-)
[Reply]
Mr B 10:53 AM 07-10-2009
Kriss, I loved herfin at the barn but I had no idea you had such a beautiful yard. Great job on a very relaxing looking spot.
[Reply]
NickyTeen 11:55 AM 07-10-2009
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Hey Kriss, Thanks for the photos!!! I was trying to discribe your backyard to my wife and now I can show her the pictures!!!

You live in Herf Heaven!!!:-)

I need me a barn!!!
You are always welcome here brother!:-)

Originally Posted by Mr B:
Kriss, I loved herfin at the barn but I had no idea you had such a beautiful yard. Great job on a very relaxing looking spot.
Thanks Brent. We'll have to stroll through the backyard when your here for the Barn Herf next weekend.
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 11:57 AM 07-10-2009
Nothing special, just my attic, many have seen it allready
Still have a lot of decorating to do, looking for new stuff everywhere I go

My ghetto decorating/packing material stash:

[Reply]
Catfish 12:18 PM 07-10-2009
All extremely cool places. I would post pics of mine but seeing as we are moving over the next 2 weeks, it'll have to wait. I can't wait to show mine! I LOVE IT ALREADY!
[Reply]
DougBushBC 01:42 PM 07-10-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyNL:
My ghetto decorating/packing material stash:

Please dear god tell me those are from the shop or something, there is no way you have personally gone thru all of those!
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:48 PM 07-10-2009
Simon...I don't see a Virginia license plate on the wall. Need one??
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 03:36 PM 07-10-2009
Doug, the boxes came from a store that did not need them for decoration anymore (most of them at least)

Mac, I constantly look for new plates to hang on the wall, have 2 new ones that I still need to hang, no Virginia plates yet though.
[Reply]
bigloo 04:31 PM 07-10-2009
The couch in the barn does not match the carpet, but otherwise I am sure you will survive:-) Nice hangout man!
[Reply]
Flat4boxer 05:24 PM 07-10-2009
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Up