Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Sports>Nascar @ Phoenix 4/18/09
Starscream 09:49 PM 04-18-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I can't believe Martin is only 50. He looks like he is 85.
:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 09:51 PM 04-18-2009
Originally Posted by mojo65:
:-)
He was the most popular driver for so many years. Wish we could see him get one more in his limited participation this year. Wood love to see him get a win for the Wood Bros. 21 car too.
[Reply]
mojo65 09:54 PM 04-18-2009
little E and Casey mears playing bumper cars after the race.....going to get the call to the naughty box.
[Reply]
Starscream 09:56 PM 04-18-2009
little E and Casey mears playing bumper cars after the race.....going to get the call to the naughty box.
Wish that would happen more in NASCAR. That's what makes racing fun.
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:58 PM 04-18-2009
I am sure Mr. Helton will be having a "nice" talk with them.

Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Wish that would happen more in NASCAR. That's what makes racing fun.
Me too. I like watching the highlights from back before I was born when the guys were fighting with each other in the infield. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 09:59 PM 04-18-2009
I am sure Mr. Helton will be having a "nice" talk with them.

Me too. I like watching the highlights from back before I was born when the guys were fighting with each other in the infield. :-)
Cale v Bobbie and Donnie at the end of the 79 Daytona 500? One of my all time favorite races. And Petty won it to top it off.:-)
I was a month shy of being born for that race.
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:02 PM 04-18-2009
Cale v Bobbie and Donnie at the end of the 79 Daytona 500? One of my all time favorite races. And Petty won it to top it off.:-)
I was a month shy of being born for that race.
I think that was the race. I am not sure. I was born in '84 :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 10:07 PM 04-18-2009
I think that was the race. I am not sure. I was born in '84 :-)
Three guys fighting in the infield after the race. one of them punching the other with their helmet? I liked Cale better than the Alabama gang, but he wound up on the losing end of that fight. Busted nose. That fight raised NASCAR to a new popularity level supposedly.
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:11 PM 04-18-2009
Three guys fighting in the infield after the race. one of them punching the other with their helmet? I liked Cale better than the Alabama gang, but he wound up on the losing end of that fight. Busted nose. That fight raised NASCAR to a new popularity level supposedly.
Yep. I remember the helmet punching :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up