« First < 234 56 > Last »
Entertainment>Breaking Bad Season 5
Powers 10:11 AM 09-26-2012
Breaking Bad meets The Andy Griffith Show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e3rFnovS9o

:-)
[Reply]
iaMkcK 02:24 AM 10-24-2012
I started watching Breaking Bad right around when the 5th season premiered. I watched pretty much every damn season on Netflix in less than 2 weeks, and started to get sad as a I realized this was the final season. Can't wait for the rest of the episodes to start airing! I need to finish catching up on Mad Men as well, come to think of it. Damn AMC.
[Reply]
OLS 08:16 AM 10-24-2012
ALWAYS late to the party, I just finished the short season 1, and have gotten to the point of our heroes
being in the trunk of the Capn-mobile in season 2. Not as good to me as Game of Thrones was or even
some of the other serials, but this is a great show just for the way that such 'scumbags' can be so heroic.
Or at least in the literary sense. Obviously as a dope smoker, I never thought of drug dealers the way
most people do, but to see them as the 'heroes' in the teleplay is quite a kick. And yet they are still the
people in the show you pull for.

Unique show and well worth my time. Of course now that the other kind of scumbag, the illegal downloader,
has been thwarted at nearly every turn, I guess I will either miss the seasons to come or pay for em.....dammit.
[Reply]
irratebass 08:34 AM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
ALWAYS late to the party, I just finished the short season 1, and have gotten to the point of our heroes
being in the trunk of the Capn-mobile in season 2. Not as good to me as Game of Thrones was or even
some of the other serials, but this is a great show just for the way that such 'scumbags' can be so heroic.
Or at least in the literary sense. Obviously as a dope smoker, I never thought of drug dealers the way
most people do, but to see them as the 'heroes' in the teleplay is quite a kick. And yet they are still the
people in the show you pull for.

Unique show and well worth my time. Of course now that the other kind of scumbag, the illegal downloader,
has been thwarted at nearly every turn, I guess I will either miss the seasons to come or pay for em.....dammit.
Netflix :-)
[Reply]
OLS 12:08 PM 11-11-2012
I know this is season three and all, but I am way behind....I just broke out in one of the biggest laughs I have
had in months, Jess is trying to get Walt to cook before his batch loses it's efficacy, and he is talking about a possum
in the attic...he said, "when did it become an O-possum? You know when I was coming up, it was just a possum...What's
with Opossum, I mean, it sounds like its IRISH or something..." I haven't laughted that loud in a while.
[Reply]
Bluetick 09:56 AM 03-04-2013
Sundance Channel starts Breaking Bad seasons 1-4 starting tonight (March 4th). Two episodes every Monday Night.
[Reply]
Stevez 06:44 PM 03-04-2013
My son kept telling me to watch this show and I finally did and am hooked and now sad that it's almost over. I pretty quickly got through the first 4 seasons. Any recommendation on where I can get the first half of season 5 to watch? It's not on Netflix yet and I'm dying to watch them. thanks. Steve
[Reply]
Robulous78 06:45 PM 03-04-2013
I could give you a crash course in the wonderful world of torrent files if ya like Steve...
[Reply]
Robulous78 06:46 PM 03-04-2013
or... you could send me a jump drive and I'll load them and send them back for a fiver or something...
[Reply]
Stevez 06:48 PM 03-04-2013
Originally Posted by Robulous78:
I could give you a crash course in the wonderful world of torrent files if ya like Steve...
LOL. Sad to admit that I don't even know what you said! But, I would appreciate the course anyway.
[Reply]
Robulous78 04:31 AM 07-22-2013
To everyone still sitting on pins and needles for over a year now...

the final half of season 5 is set to release in 20 Days from today... :-): That's August 11th... Check your local listings...

BREAKING BAD COUNTDOWN

Bet on it being CRAZY!!!
[Reply]
ucla695 06:32 AM 07-22-2013
I can't wait! I recently watched the first four seasons again. All I can say is season 4 is one of the best I've seen in any TV series.
[Reply]
Sumatra Samurai 10:08 AM 07-22-2013
Can not wait!! It's just too bad they ripped us off with two "half seasons", make us wait over a year, it could've just been 2 regular seasons!
[Reply]
Stevez 11:13 AM 07-22-2013
Interesting interview with Bryan Cranston in GQ magazine this month. He is on the cover and it was an interesting article about his career, his character and his experience working on this hit show for the last six years. Steve
[Reply]
FUEL 11:21 AM 07-22-2013
"You know who I am, Say my name. Say my name."

"Heisenberg?"

"Your G-Damn right."
[Reply]
OLS 12:12 PM 07-22-2013
I read that article from a link from Yahew, thought it was great, his entire being is
perfect for the acting biz. Unafraid of any situation that the director calls for.
If you aren't THAT, then give up the biz. You wanna direct, go direct...you wanna
act, then be ready to give anything. Bryan Cranston has never shorted anyone onscreen.
[Reply]
Robulous78 03:10 AM 07-28-2013
14 Days.... :-) :-)
[Reply]
Robulous78 12:26 AM 08-06-2013
5 Day Bump... to all you slow a$$es trying to catch up... :-) :-)
[Reply]
Robulous78 10:14 PM 08-08-2013
3 Days to go... Yea... I'll admit... I'm excited... :-)
[Reply]
gbum 10:33 PM 08-08-2013
Can't wait! I marathon the whole season twice!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Up