Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 10
« First < 234 56 > Last »
General Discussion>Pet peeves lets hear em.
Tripp 09:09 AM 01-20-2010
I'm in tech support, and it just drives me crazy when client's ask a question about something complex, and then they proceed to attempt to figure it out on their own, failing, while I'm explaining it to them, completely ignoring every word I say. This is the case more often than not.
[Reply]
Knip23 09:13 AM 01-20-2010
Biggest one for me would have to be a close tie between people chewing with there mouth open, driveing and talking on the cell phone, and just plain BEING STUPID!
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 09:31 AM 01-20-2010
Only having a belt sander available to comb my hair.

MCS
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:34 AM 01-20-2010
Driving and the cell phone makes me wanna rip someones head off!!!!!
[Reply]
Poronico 09:37 AM 01-20-2010
Patients on their cell phones... Hell people on their cell phones in general when trying to deal with a clerk. Its extremely rude for one and it slows everything down. The cellphone touches the ear and full retard begins!
[Reply]
jmsremax 09:47 AM 01-20-2010
Driving with turn signal on when they aren't turning

Harley riders that rev the $hit out of their bike

New to my list.....family members who were texting during holiday dinner.
[Reply]
LooseCard 10:19 AM 01-20-2010
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
People in New England who use the word "Idear"...It's "Idea"...there is no "r" there! :-)
LOL!
This is my biggest peeve!

I treat it best by(depending on who said it):
#1 looking back-and-forth syaing "Where? Where?" to interurpt them. When they ask what, I say I thought you said you "eyed a deer."
#2 I interupt them politely, and irritate them into saying it right or ask them to spell it. "You had a what? a what? I'm sorry, I don't understand. Can you spell that?" When they spell it right, "OH! An IDEA!" (I even had a wisea$$ continue on and said ider again... "a what?" continued until he said it correctly.

Yes, I can tend to be an a$$.

For driving, I hate the morons that drive like truckers in the small vehicle. I understand why Big-rigs have to pull wide before a turn, but a moron in a car???
Why do some idiots have to slow down and pull to the left side of the lane, before they turn right? or vice-versa?
[Reply]
pnoon 10:26 AM 01-20-2010
People who brake/slow down for a turn and then signal.
No $hit, Dumba$$.

Cigarette smokers who toss their lit smokes out the window of their car. Use your damn ashtray!
[Reply]
Starscream 10:35 AM 01-20-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
People who brake/slow down for a turn and then signal.
No $hit, Dumba$$.
Amen.
[Reply]
jmsremax 10:51 AM 01-20-2010
I recall another one.....people who end a question with "or". Finish your freakin' sentence! :-)
[Reply]
Knip23 11:01 AM 01-20-2010
OOOO YEAH people bumping there music so loud there whole car rattles, like i really wana hear what your listening to.
[Reply]
markem 11:02 AM 01-20-2010
cigar boards that aren't :-)
[Reply]
Kreth 11:15 AM 01-20-2010
People who pull out in front of you, go 100 yards, then make a turn.
People who use phrases like "for all intensive purposes" or "it's a mute point."
People who "drift." You know, they shuffle along in front of you just slightly quicker than tectonic plate shifting, then when you attempt to go around them, they suddenly and inexplicably drift in that direction.
People who do the "hack, hack" thing to hint that your smoke bothers them. I actually had some clueless woman do this to me *in the B&M* last week. True, it's more of a Quick Draw and magazine shop than a real B&M, but the name of the place is Palace Cigar! :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
rizzle 01:31 PM 01-20-2010
People's cell phone etiquette is the absolute worst. In fact, if I could get away with murder for a day I'd kill everyone I came into contact with that was talking on their cell phone in front of me.

Just please stop it. And the freaking texting too.
[Reply]
groogs 01:41 PM 01-20-2010
My wife telling me where to turn when we are going somewhere that we have both been 50 times before. I can't even describe how much that ticks me off.
[Reply]
Jbailey 01:46 PM 01-20-2010
My biggest one has to be the lack of using the turn signal. It's not that hard, just a flick of a finger to let someone know what your doing.
[Reply]
Tombstone 01:50 PM 01-20-2010
I hate it when people end sentences with the word 'so'.
[Reply]
Resipsa 01:55 PM 01-20-2010
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
My biggest one has to be the lack of using the turn signal. It's not that hard, just a flick of a finger to let someone know what your doing.
Dave, I flick my finger when I'm driving all the time and it just seems to piss people off even more :-):-):-)
[Reply]
ActionAndy 01:58 PM 01-20-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
People's cell phone etiquette is the absolute worst. In fact, if I could get away with murder for a day I'd kill everyone I came into contact with that was talking on their cell phone in front of me.

Just please stop it. And the freaking texting too.

...In front of you?

Your majesty!
[Reply]
icehog3 02:22 PM 01-20-2010
People who whine and bellyache about every little thing.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Up