Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>The Biggest Bargin Cigar of the Year!
markem 04:41 PM 01-08-2010
Originally Posted by Cort:
I hate you:-)
Sometimes I hate me to, Gary. :-) Self imposed exile. I won't be opening these back up until I pack for SoCal XI. See you there, bro :-)
[Reply]
Mr B 04:52 PM 01-08-2010
For NC's:
Cigar.com Corojo Label (Pepin Blend). For $2.30 its hard to beat.

C.I. Legneds Yellow (Pepin also). They can be had for $2.25-$2.50 each.

As for N.C's, Sorry, still getting my feet wet.
[Reply]
acarr 04:56 PM 01-08-2010
Diesel for NC
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 05:00 PM 01-08-2010
This one is so easy for me... but both are due to some good luck...

NC: DPG Cuban Classic 1977- Rizzle told me about a too good to be true deal from Tampa Humidor... turns out they were $2.20/stick. They are one of my absolute favorite NCs and a good deal at twice that. Turns out it was a mistake but they honored it.

CC: Super Partagas - These were on sale a couple of times for right at $2.25/stick. The '08s are so good with just a few months age and I really think will be stellar with a few years.
[Reply]
Skywalker 05:20 PM 01-08-2010
Originally Posted by strider:
Only NC here, but for nc I would have to say Nica Libre. For under 2 bucks a stick (not hard to do) it's just a amazing deal.
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
Brick House +1

you should also try that NC ERDM that's wrapped in tissue paper. Very similar in taste, a few bucks more, Better cigar overall.
Thanks for the suggestion!!!:-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 05:26 PM 01-08-2010
Forgot to add the Tobaccos Baez SF's. Great cigar for just $2.
[Reply]
Starscream 07:10 PM 01-08-2010
Originally Posted by madwilliamflint:
Ya know, I really love the J&R knockoff of the Montecristo C. Buying them by the bundle ends up at less than $2 a stick. My smoking buddy reports that they have other knockoffs that smoke far better. He's a couple hours away so it'll be two or three weeks before I can validate that kind of claim.
Haven't tried these but I love the JR Alt Cuban Cohiba Sig IVs.:-)
[Reply]
Caymus 11:07 PM 01-09-2010
NC: Hoyo de Tradicion Corona....can find many places online for less than $3 (box)
Oliva Connecticut...about $3 online
Taboo...just about anything they make

CC: No clue...I haven't figured out how to get these and am afraid to ask
[Reply]
s15driftking 05:07 AM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by Caymus:
NC: Hoyo de Tradicion Corona....can find many places online for less than $3 (box)
Oliva Connecticut...about $3 online
Taboo...just about anything they make

CC: No clue...I haven't figured out how to get these and am afraid to ask

HTD for the win
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 10:16 AM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Haven't tried these but I love the JR Alt Cuban Cohiba Sig IVs.:-)
The Montecristo C knockoffs we spotted because they seem to move so much faster off the shelves than anything. A side-effect of that is that they're usually pretty young and definitely benefit by some time in the box (we're still experimenting with finding the point of diminishing returns, but they're very nice after a few weeks and a couple months really become something special.) Any tips about how long to age things? I have a coolidor (as of Friday) with a several hundred stick capacity. Time to put that baby to work.

I'll definitely pick up a bunch of those next time I'm over in the People's Republic of Jersey.

Thanks for the tip o/
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up