Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Entertainment>Any fans of 24 here?
3SmokesaRound 03:04 PM 05-26-2010
Originally Posted by JE3146:
It all depends on the button combination. :-)

Square-Circle-Square is only a 30 second sleeper

Square-Triangle-Square is a 5 minute sleper

Square-Square-Square-Square is neck breakage. :-)
That made me laugh out loud. Personally, I thought this season was probably the best of the bunch. Loved seeing Jack going rogue. Was also disappointed in the ending, but I'm up for a 24 movie, so no biggie to me. Just bummed this and LOST are both over. The only two shows I really watch.
[Reply]
JE3146 04:05 PM 05-26-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
:-) One of the best post I have seen you make. :-)
And to think I almost didn't post it because I didn't know if anyone would think it was funny :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 12:07 PM 09-09-2010
Watching 1st season on netflix(I don't watch commercial tv much.) I'm enjoying very much, it does drag a bit at times with all the switching around.
[Reply]
JE3146 09:30 PM 09-09-2010
Long way to go if you're just starting at season 1 now :-)

Fun ride though. Just pace yourself so you don't get 24 burnout.
[Reply]
hotreds 10:41 AM 01-12-2011
Really enjoying 24! Can't imagine having to wait a week between episodes! They are very entertaining, and sure keep your interest from one episode to the next.

I realize a lot of this stuff is over the top, but was wondering how realistic the technological aspects of the show are. Could a "Chloe" really do all she does with a computer?
[Reply]
Mr B 11:25 AM 01-12-2011
Is 24 coming back this season? I thought it started in Feb last year?? Cant remember.

Love the show. The thing my wife & I always crack up on is how Jack is always "Five Minutes away" from everything. Kind of a stretch for Los Angelas :-)
[Reply]
Eleven 11:51 AM 01-12-2011
Season 8 was the final day for the show on tv.
[Reply]
WhoDeySchenk 11:57 AM 01-12-2011
"Bad news “24” fans. Your much-anticipated movie version of Kiefer Sutherland’s TV thriller isn’t happening any time in the foreseeable future.

“24″ ended on Fox in May after eight seasons of Jack Bauer saving the world. At the time Sutherland, who starred as the rogue intelligence agent, said he was “very excited” about the planned movie.

Billy Ray, who wrote “State of Play,” was brought in to pen the big screen script but it was turned down by execs at 20th Century Fox, reports Entertainment Weekly.

The future of “24: The Movie,” is best-described by executive producer Howard Gordon as being “in suspended animation.”

Even Jack Bauer can’t overcome that."
[Reply]
captain53 12:00 PM 01-12-2011
Originally Posted by WhoDeySchenk:
"Bad news “24” fans. Your much-anticipated movie version of Kiefer Sutherland’s TV thriller isn’t happening any time in the foreseeable future.

“24″ ended on Fox in May after eight seasons of Jack Bauer saving the world. At the time Sutherland, who starred as the rogue intelligence agent, said he was “very excited” about the planned movie.

Billy Ray, who wrote “State of Play,” was brought in to pen the big screen script but it was turned down by execs at 20th Century Fox, reports Entertainment Weekly.

The future of “24: The Movie,” is best-described by executive producer Howard Gordon as being “in suspended animation.”

Even Jack Bauer can’t overcome that."
That SUX:-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up