Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 7
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Entertainment>Fringe
Emjaysmash 11:35 AM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Anyone else think the guy coming across the bridge is the other Walter? Coming back to get his son?
:-)

I think so.
[Reply]
Darrell 11:38 AM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:

I think so.
Next episode looks interesting. It looks like it's shot in the same era as the Untouchables. Weird.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 11:42 AM 04-26-2010
Next episode looks interesting. It looks like it's shot in the same era as the Untouchables. Weird.
I'm looking forward to it!
[Reply]
Darrell 12:11 PM 04-26-2010
I'm looking forward to it!
Same here.

Any speculation as to where Peter ran off?

I know he will be back, but I imagine he's a bit overwhelmed with all that has happened.

I feel bad for Walter, I probably should not because if we look at the history of his experiments and scientific studies, he's kind of a creep. However, I can understand how he was devastated at his son being gone.
[Reply]
Kreth 12:25 PM 04-26-2010
Anyone else think the guy coming across the bridge is the other Walter? Coming back to get his son?
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Seems like the other Walter would have figured out pretty quickly what happened, built his own portal, and stolen his son back.
So the other Walter, or Walternate as I've seen him referred to on a few Fringe forums, apparently is a little slower than our Walter. The question is, who is the Secretary? Is it Walternate, or someone else?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 12:26 PM 04-26-2010
Same here.

Any speculation as to where Peter ran off?

I know he will be back, but I imagine he's a bit overwhelmed with all that has happened.

I feel bad for Walter, I probably should not because if we look at the history of his experiments and scientific studies, he's kind of a creep. However, I can understand how he was devastated at his son being gone.
As in many plot lines and stories, I imagine he ran back to somewhere from his past where he felt safe. Not sure if we know where it is, but I'm sure we'll see it next episode.

I also feel for Walter. I think despite his ethical problems, he is a good person at heart, and realizes that the things he has done are reprehensible.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 12:27 PM 04-26-2010
So the other Walter, or Walternate as I've seen him referred to on a few Fringe forums, apparently is a little slower than our Walter. The question is, who is the Secretary? Is it Walternate, or someone else?
Posted via Mobile Device
That is a good question. The hand in the episode seemed like the William Bell Alternate.
[Reply]
Darrell 02:20 PM 04-26-2010
Yeah, it did look like a William Bell hand. It could be Walter though. I have never paid attention to his hand.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 03:17 PM 04-26-2010
Yeah, it did look like a William Bell hand. It could be Walter though. I have never paid attention to his hand.
Posted via Mobile Device
I could look at Leonard Nimoys hands all day...

:-):-)
[Reply]
The Poet 03:32 PM 04-26-2010
I understand all that multiverse stuff, but one thing I don't get. Dunham is in Boston, right? And that chick on "Cold Case" is in Philly, correct? Then why does it seem they both go to the same crappy hairdresser?
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 03:57 PM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by The Poet:
I understand all that multiverse stuff, but one thing I don't get. Dunham is in Boston, right? And that chick on "Cold Case" is in Philly, correct? Then why does it seem they both go to the same crappy hairdresser?
Another one of Fringe's mysteries... :-)
[Reply]
Mr B 04:08 PM 04-26-2010
All I can say is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[Reply]
Kreth 04:10 PM 04-26-2010
I could look at Leonard Nimoys hands all day...

:-):-)
I'm thinking you'll get one more shot to drool over his hands. They'll probably wrap up the William Bell plotline for the season finale. Nimoy is ready to enjoy his retirement.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Darrell 05:00 PM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by Mr B:
All I can say is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[Reply]
Kreth 07:14 PM 04-29-2010
OK, who else burst out laughing at Walter firing up a bowl, listening to Roundabout? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Kreth 06:12 AM 04-30-2010
OK, who else burst out laughing at Walter firing up a bowl, listening to Roundabout? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
I'll take "No One" for $1000, Alex? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
aich75013 09:08 AM 04-30-2010
Posted via Mobile Device
I did.

The rest of the episode kinda bored me, though.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 11:43 AM 04-30-2010
Posted via Mobile Device
When I heard the bong I was just waiting to see Walter gettin high. I LMAO when I saw that. too funny!
[Reply]
Kreth 01:29 PM 04-30-2010
When I heard the bong I was just waiting to see Walter gettin high. I LMAO when I saw that. too funny!
I'm sure Fox has downplayed it for legal reasons, other than Walter using LSD In his experiments. But, that's how I pictured Walter and Bell in their prime, a couple of Timothy Leary types not above experimenting with illegal substances to advance their research.
Dunham's niece made me LOL too when she said something like, "What's wrong with you? You ate all my snacks and you're laughing at everything."
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Darrell 01:36 PM 04-30-2010
Posted via Mobile Device
I laughed as well. :-)

Last night was a cool episode for something different. I liked it.

Next episode looks GREAT, I must say. I'm really looking forward to that.

Do you think Peter and Walter will make amends before the season ends?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Up