Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
General Discussion>Tiger, what were you thinking of?
Blueface 06:28 AM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by Parshooter:
I'm just here for the pictures :-)
OK,
Here is more.
Those blue eyes.........hmmm.....hmmm....good.
Attached: Elin 8.jpg (45.4 KB) Elin 7.jpg (18.8 KB) Elin 9.jpg (29.1 KB) 
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 06:59 AM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Like we haven't had enough about Tiger?

Amazing how one man's garbage is another man's treasure.

Ode to Elin. What a beautiful woman.
Show me a hot girl and I'll show you someone who's sick of her.

My own thoughts is that she is lame and has nothing going for her. Did she ever really work? Does she like to party? Probably not and she's a prude on top of that. You can't base a personality on a modeling photo.

Tiger was way too young to get married and being of the stature he is, women are all over him.

Best thing he can do is get divorced and start winning again.
[Reply]
Blueface 07:04 AM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Show me a hot girl and I'll show you someone who's sick of her.

My own thoughts is that she is lame and has nothing going for her. Did she ever really work? Does she like to party? Probably not and she's a prude on top of that. You can't base a personality on a modeling photo.

Tiger was way too young to get married and being of the stature he is, women are all over him.

Best thing he can do is get divorced and start winning again.
Well,
Here is her bio. Seems she did work. Was also a model. I too worked in a supermarket to finance my studies. No easy task. A whole lot harder than golfing.
I have no idea how she can be lame and nothing going for her from a photo.
Tell you what, she is now filthy rich, with millions and something none of us typing on this forum have. I would say that qualifies for a whole lot going for her. :-)

I don't want to sound like her defender as not my role but it bugs me how men can excuse his filthy behavior by somehow blaming her.
As I have already said, regardless of what she is or is not, no human being deserves being cheated on with over a dozen people. No one. Only a heartless a..hole can do something like that.
I guess it is that logic my wife and I share and why we have been married for 27 years, together for over 33.

Nordegren was born in Stockholm, Sweden. Her mother, Barbro Holmberg, is a politician and former Swedish migration and asylum policy minister. Her father, Thomas Nordegren, is a radio journalist who served as a bureau chief in Washington, D.C..[1] She has one older brother, Axel, and a twin sister, Josefin.[2] Nordegren and her sister worked odd summer jobs and as cashiers in supermarkets to finance their studies.[3] She started modeling in 2000, and appeared on the cover of Cafe Sport magazine in the summer of 2000.
[Reply]
floydpink 09:56 AM 12-17-2009
My daughter goes to VPK at the Lutheran Church near Isleworth. The few dads I have spoken to are pretty sick of Tiger's tales.

We stopped in for a bite at the Perkins across the street after her Christmas program Tuesday night and there were reporters hanging around.

Turns out one one of the waitresses is on Tiger's infidelity list and they were looking for a statement.

The bunker gets deeper.

No matter who did what before they were rich, who sucks or doesn't suck in the bedroom, or whose artwork is getting packed into the moving vans, there are two kids who are gonna be searching for answers for a very long time and that sucks all around. I did it and will die before my kids do the same.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 01:33 PM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:

I have no idea how she can be lame and nothing going for her from a photo.
Tell you what, she is now filthy rich, with millions and something none of us typing on this forum have. I would say that qualifies for a whole lot going for her. :-)

I don't want to sound like her defender as not my role but it bugs me how men can excuse his filthy behavior by somehow blaming her.
I am not defending Tiger as his behavior is unbecoming.

Most of the hottest iconic women of our day have are divorced at least once. That means some guy was sick of them. For all we know, Tiger may have just had sex with his wife twice... I bet his marriage was "forced" and she was more of trophy/necessity than soulmate.

Also, there's a saying that a husband put in the dog house will end up in the cat house.
[Reply]
Blueface 01:38 PM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:

Also, there's a saying that a husband put in the dog house will end up in the cat house.
:-)
In his case, every cat in every town it seems.:-)
[Reply]
Darrell 01:50 PM 12-17-2009
Tiger is a moron.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up