Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
General Discussion>For the record...
yourchoice 09:26 AM 05-08-2010
That may be the worst idea I ever heard of! YIKES!
[Reply]
maninblack 07:19 PM 05-08-2010
To each his own, I always say. Just hope it doesn't get infected. Do the ladies love it? Just wondering.
[Reply]
coastietech 07:16 PM 05-09-2010
Alright update....

I had to get a bigger diameter ring put in on Fri.... Found out the "hard" way the one I had was too small.

No infection which is not surprising considering it is a huge vascular area with high blood flow, but I also had a script for some antibiotics to take (pays to have family in the medical field)

As for whether the ladies like it... don't know yet. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:29 PM 05-09-2010
TMI Joe...TMI!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
King James 07:53 PM 05-09-2010
[Reply]
Resipsa 07:56 PM 05-09-2010
Obviously you were aware you needed assistance in certain "areas".

We are all happy you took the necessary steps to address your "shortcomings".
[Reply]
coastietech 08:34 PM 05-09-2010
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
Obviously you were aware you needed assistance in certain "areas".

We are all happy you took the necessary steps to address your "shortcomings".
A smart man knows he isn't perfect in any one area so he strives for perfection even when others are content with 'good enough'...
[Reply]
G G 08:35 PM 05-09-2010
Originally Posted by coastietech:
A smart man knows he isn't perfect in any one area so he strives for perfection even when others are content with 'good enough'...
Well maybe----------------------------but I will strive without sticking stuff through my junk.:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:53 PM 05-09-2010
Originally Posted by ggainey:
Well maybe----------------------------but I will strive without sticking stuff through my junk.:-)
I'm with Greg. :-)
[Reply]
yourchoice 09:36 PM 05-09-2010
I can't decide if this thread should make me laugh or cry.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:39 PM 05-09-2010
Originally Posted by yourchoice:
I can't decide if this thread should make me laugh or cry.
...or cringe. :-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:00 PM 05-09-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
...or cringe. :-)
:-)

[Reply]
replicant_argent 07:00 AM 05-10-2010
I am actually surprised this extremely tasteless, and relatively offensive thread is still alive, actually. I can't think of any reason you might think that anyone on this board gives a rip about your genital mutilation, or for that matter wants to know that you have your junk pierced. We talk about a lot of things here, many off topic, but I, quite frankly, thought that a more tasteful standard was mostly held, and kept up. (For the record...)
[Reply]
G G 07:03 AM 05-10-2010
Cringe has my vote.:-)
[Reply]
coastietech 08:39 AM 05-10-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
I am actually surprised this extremely tasteless, and relatively offensive thread is still alive, actually. I can't think of any reason you might think that anyone on this board gives a rip about your genital mutilation, or for that matter wants to know that you have your junk pierced. We talk about a lot of things here, many off topic, but I, quite frankly, thought that a more tasteful standard was mostly held, and kept up. (For the record...)
Bro the thread was started in good fun... it was meant for a laugh. Stop taking life so damn serious. Every thread I see you in your grumping at someone. Maybe you should yell "Get off my lawn!!" a little less and try laughing a little more.

This thread is alive because up until you everyone else was able to take the thread for what its worth. Your the only one that let this thread rock them to the core so greatly that you felt the need to post twice., both times complaining about the thread.

Hope you have a great day... BTW I want to recommend a book that I think you should read, its called "Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff":-)
[Reply]
King James 08:45 AM 05-10-2010
Originally Posted by coastietech:
Bro the thread was started in good fun... it was meant for a laugh. Stop taking life so damn serious. Every thread I see you in your grumping at someone. Maybe you should yell "Get off my lawn!!" a little less and try laughing a little more.

This thread is alive because up until you everyone else was able to take the thread for what its worth. Your the only one that let this thread rock them to the core so greatly that you felt the need to post twice., both times complaining about the thread.

Hope you have a great day... BTW I want to recommend a book that I think you should read, its called "Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff":-)
I'd like to recommend some light reading for you. Two books actually, the first titled "Things Not to Share in a Public Forum" and the second a New York Times best-seller called "No One Cares You Got Your Dick Pierced"
[Reply]
Darrell 08:46 AM 05-10-2010
Originally Posted by King James:
I'd like to recommend some light reading for you. Two books actually, the first titled "Things Not to Share in a Public Forum" and the second a New York Times best-seller called "No One Cares You Got Your Dick Pierced"
[Reply]
Blueface 08:48 AM 05-10-2010
"No One Cares You Got Your Dick Pierced"
HUH?

I thought it was the "junk" that got pierced.

[Reply]
coastietech 08:54 AM 05-10-2010
For someone who doesn't care you sure have checked this thread and posted a number of times... guess that's how you show how little you care. :-)
[Reply]
King James 08:57 AM 05-10-2010
well, if you read my posts, I'd say they are far from inquisitive in nature and are more in protest to have this nonsense closed.... but think what you want.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Up