Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 67
« First < 234 561454 > Last »
General Discussion>It's happend
PaleRider 07:34 PM 01-11-2009
Well, IMO it isn't the software that makes the community. It's the members. I have alot of love for my botl from CS. I hope that we are all able to find a place to call "home". Where ever it is, and where ever my Brothers may be, I will be also. Just my :-)
Blueface 07:36 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by PaleRider:
I have alot of love for my botl from CS. I hope that we are all able to find a place to call "home". Where ever it is, and where ever my Brothers may be, I will be also. Just my :-)
What do you mean?
What is CA?
Starscream 07:40 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
What do you mean?
What is CA?
:-)
VirtualSmitty 07:46 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
"Like the perfect cigar, the smoker’s lifestyle is a rich and well-blended mixture of the all the finest ingredients. At Puff Lifestyle, we discuss the finer things in life: the most luxurious hotels, the finest wines, 5-star dining, the hottest wheels, insane watches, really cool lighters, hand carved cedar humidors, and of course – the best cigars. Come, live the life of a true cigar connoisseur. Puff Lifestyle – the sky is the limit."

Sounds like an online version of Mr. Marvin Shanken
Quite the change from Club Stogies old no snob policy. It's sad to see but i'm honestly over it. Was kinda hard at first but now just about everyone I knew and had met at CS over the last three years came over here. I haven't been back there in some time.

Huzzah to the Asylum :-):-)
awsmith4 07:54 PM 01-11-2009
I wonder if all those folks that were mad when the migration started still believe nothing will change :-)
DrDubzz 07:56 PM 01-11-2009
Personally I can't wait to talk about hotels and "really cool" lighters

"check out this awesome case I bought for my bic!"

"has anyone been to a new Ritz Carlton?"
"OMG Ritz FTW!"
Starscream 07:56 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
I wonder if all those folks that were mad when the migration started still believe nothing will change :-)
Forget about them. If they didn't wanna come over here, then so be it. Their loss.
Starscream 07:57 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by RX2010:
Personally I can't wait to talk about hotels and "really cool" lighters

"check out this awesome case I bought for my bic!"

"has anyone been to a new Ritz Carlton?"
"OMG Ritz FTW!"
You forgot about bragging rights as to who has the biggest private jet.
DrDubzz 07:58 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
You forgot about bragging rights as to who has the biggest private jet.
my jet has bigger privates than yours!
borndead1 07:59 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
Quite the change from Club Stogies old no snob policy.
A total 180 really.

Kinda off-putting as well, to me anyway. Sounds like a club for rich folks.
Starscream 07:59 PM 01-11-2009
my jet has bigger privates than yours!
It might be longer, but my jet has more girth.:-)
DrDubzz 08:01 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
It might be longer, but my jet has more girth.:-)
perhaps, but mine has a bigger fuel tank, so it can stay in flight longer :-)
G G 08:02 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
Fair 'nuff....... :-):-)
Thanks friend.:-)
Starscream 08:03 PM 01-11-2009
perhaps, but mine has a bigger fuel tank, so it can stay in flight longer :-)
Starscream 08:07 PM 01-11-2009
Still waiting to see what the forums will look like.
VirtualSmitty 08:13 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by borndead1:
A total 180 really.

Kinda off-putting as well, to me anyway. Sounds like a club for rich folks.
Yeah, sounds like an elitist fanboy club now. I guess since I normally stay at Holiday Inn expresses when I travel, have a 4 dollar Ronson lighter, haven't gotten around to buying a yacht yet, don't even own a watch, rarely go out to a 5 star restaurant, drive a Nissan, like beer better than wine, that i'm not welcome anymore. I just ain't living the puff lifestyle fellers!

I am curious about the best cigars part though. This being my first visit to Puff, I stumbled on this and laughed so hard I damn near blew beer out my nose!

Originally Posted by :
Puffy the cigar inhaling puffer fish
Gurkha makes some of the rarest and most unique cigars on the market. Their use of some of the world’s best aged tobacco puts them at the top of the industry and with limited production runs, each cigar is rolled with precision and detail, ensuring a strict level of quality control.
M1903A1 08:21 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by BamBam:
Couldn't have put it better :-)

RIP Lowland Louie.....1997 - 2009

I also would like to thank the 11 for creating a home for us Refugee'd Gorillas :-)
Hmm, there's an image for us...an exiled Lowland Louie standing on the shoreline with a suitcase in hand, looking at the sunset with a tear in his eye....
SmokeyJoe 08:25 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Same sense I got.
It is like the home you grew up in being torn down to make room for a mall.
Good analogy, Carlos... I am thankful for all I learned there and the folks I met. The Asylum feels a lot more like home now. :-)
AD720 08:29 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by M1903A1:
Hmm, there's an image for us...an exiled Lowland Louie standing on the shoreline with a suitcase in hand, looking at the sunset with a tear in his eye....
I have to guess Lowland Louie is now a registered trademark of the Puff.com empire.
M1903A1 08:37 PM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
Never really "got" the brotherly intent of buying the #'s 3,6 and 16th largest cigar sites, merging them and creating the... # 3 largest cigar site.
I knew there was a reason I left up my tagline "Penn Central lives!" over there!

(You trainbuffs, northeasterners and business-history types will know what I mean! :-))
Page 4 of 67
« First < 234 561454 > Last »
Up