Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 8
« First < 234 56 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Devil Site Victims Anonymous
Zane 12:08 PM 01-07-2013
Originally Posted by iaMkcK:
Was big on CigarMonster, but never auction sites. Don't use credit, so all purchases are generally "OK, I got money now.. Buy something before I spend it on food.. Go go go!!"

Now? I barely even look at CigarMonster. When I get my new humi, I'd rather it be filled with all premium sticks.. My pocketbook and GF don't agree sadly :-D
I use CigarMonster but only bite on premiums. Like I snatched a 5er of CYB Lonsdale for 29 dollars.
[Reply]
irratebass 12:53 PM 01-07-2013
Helluva deal Zane :-)
[Reply]
CigarSquid 01:38 PM 01-07-2013
Originally Posted by jjirons69:
Haven't been to CB in quite a while, but I have golfing buddies that are tired of smoking Thompson and want something a little better. They asked me to do their purchases, so I'm going back to score them some deals. I love buying cigars and I like it even more when it's not my money. Now if the devil site just had a free shipping code!
No code for the CBID. have to pay shipping.

I have been on a.... roll, I guess you can call it. Scored some G.A.R., SWAG and ACID Opulence 3(been wanting to try SWAG and the ACID for awhile.) That should be here Friday.

I have another shipment ready to go Thursday. Xikar butane fuel, Nub 460 Maddies, AJ Overruns and Xikar Xi2 cutter. I am on there now seeing what I can snag before Thursday.
[Reply]
Robulous78 01:50 PM 01-07-2013
Originally Posted by garryyjr:

I have been on a.... roll, I guess you can call it. Scored some G.A.R., SWAG and ACID Opulence 3(been wanting to try SWAG and the ACID for awhile.) That should be here Friday.

I have another shipment ready to go Thursday. Xikar butane fuel, Nub 460 Maddies, AJ Overruns and Xikar Xi2 cutter. I am on there now seeing what I can snag before Thursday.
Acids? Say it isn't so Garrr... :-)

You'll definitely like the Swag... I was a big fan of the 2 I have tried so far...

AJ's overruns are pretty tasty... I've had 1 or 2 from trades I liked...

Oh, and step one is recognizing you have a problem... :-)
[Reply]
RobR1205 01:53 PM 01-07-2013
I am, or was, a recovering addict...this thread may be make me reconsider!
[Reply]
CigarSquid 02:49 PM 01-07-2013
I have heard good about those acids.
[Reply]
Zane 02:50 PM 01-07-2013
I have heard good about those acids.
Not bad. The sweetened tip always turns me off.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 02:51 PM 01-07-2013
So far I really only enjoy the Tabak coffee line.. Maybe 1 a month or every other month.
[Reply]
cmitch 03:27 PM 01-07-2013
I'VE ALREADY BROKEN MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!! I'm a hopeless, pitiful case. I'm no longer worthy. I need HELP. So far, I've sunk $$$ into 11 tins of Papas Fritas Potato Fries that we have nicknamed Daddy Tots and some cigars from another place. I'm so addicted.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Islayphile 11:32 PM 01-07-2013
Originally Posted by cmitch:
I'VE ALREADY BROKEN MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!! I'm a hopeless, pitiful case. I'm no longer worthy. I need HELP. So far, I've sunk $$$ into 11 tins of Papas Fritas Potato Fries that we have nicknamed Daddy Tots and some cigars from another place. I'm so addicted.:-):-):-)
Look at the bright side...at least you're not a quitter
[Reply]
CigarSquid 06:23 AM 01-08-2013

Add to that, a 5er of the Diesel Wicked and a 10er of AB Black Market.

I must stop.. before my wife kills me.:-)
[Reply]
irratebass 07:15 AM 01-08-2013
Wickeds are on there? Interesting.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 07:22 AM 01-08-2013
Anne thing I thought. 37 bucks for 5 is what I scored.
[Reply]
jjirons69 07:05 AM 01-09-2013
I checked this morning and I've "won" quite a few auctions and several more end tonight. My calc with shipping puts me in the $270 range. See, you can't trust me with smokes and money. I told them. But, I did keep it around $2.50 a stick average, which is something they were hoping for. I think they'll be pleasantly surprised with the selection and quality for the price.
[Reply]
ripper 09:38 PM 01-10-2013
Originally Posted by jjirons69:
I checked this morning and I've "won" quite a few auctions and several more end tonight. My calc with shipping puts me in the $270 range. See, you can't trust me with smokes and money. I told them. But, I did keep it around $2.50 a stick average, which is something they were hoping for. I think they'll be pleasantly surprised with the selection and quality for the price.
Good on you, Jamie!
A few hundred a month on smokes is a pleasant hobby.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 09:53 PM 01-10-2013
Got my first half in..
[Reply]
CigarSquid 11:47 PM 01-18-2013
I have to lay off. I had to reorganize my cooler.. had to bring out the 40 count travel for.. 283 sticks... prolly 200+ bucks spent in a month.
[Reply]
joeobx 06:30 AM 01-19-2013
I told myself I was gonna slow down after the 1st but.........

Qty Cur. Bid Max Bid
Closed 1/13 Sencillo Black by God of Fire Robusto - 5-Pack 1/1
Closed 1/13 La Perla Habana Classic Maduro Toro 1/1
Closed 1/13 Genesis The Project by Ramon Bueso Torpedo - Box of 20 1/1
Closed 1/13 Gurkha Sherpa Toro 1/1
Closed 1/12 Sencillo Black by God of Fire Robusto 1/3
Closed 1/12 A. Fernandez Overruns Toro - 20 Cigars 1/3
Closed 1/11 Genesis The Project by Ramon Bueso Robusto (20) 1/2
Closed 1/5 Cabaiguan Corona Extra - 5-Pack 1/1
Closed 1/5 La Duena Petit Robusto (Single) 2/2
Closed 1/5 Pinar del Rio Reserva Limitada Robusto - Box of 20 1/1

:-)
[Reply]
Tredegar 11:55 AM 01-22-2013
I stopped using CBid years ago since I discovered ISOMs.....
[Reply]
cmitch 09:25 AM 01-24-2013
Originally Posted by Tredegar:
I stopped using CBid years ago since I discovered ISOMs.....
Not years but months ago for me. Same reason. It seems the ISOM has attracted too much attention from me as of late . . . and attracted too much money from my wallet.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Up