Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Sports>College Football Countdown!
jovenhut 01:53 PM 11-01-2010
Originally Posted by MrsCigarLover:
Whew... thought I was the only Duck fan here scanning the pages!

Gooo Ducks!!

Loovvve my college football!!
There are a few of us Duck Fans Here :-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 04:35 PM 11-06-2010
It looks like the Ducks are going to be 9-0 for the first time!

:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
E.J. 04:46 PM 11-06-2010
Well, I would have been better off walking up and down the street asking for strangers to kick me in the balls today.....
[Reply]
MortonMilo 06:44 PM 11-06-2010
After coming down from the high of a Michigan win, I still have to question if it actually means anything for us in the long run! Maybe it saved RichRod's job for another season, maybe it allows us to reset with yet ANOTHER defensive coordinator, maybe it means nothing and we're doomed to allowing every team to put up 40+ on us for the next few seasons...
[Reply]
BigCat 12:25 PM 11-07-2010
Originally Posted by MortonMilo:
After coming down from the high of a Michigan win, I still have to question if it actually means anything for us in the long run! Maybe it saved RichRod's job for another season, maybe it allows us to reset with yet ANOTHER defensive coordinator, maybe it means nothing and we're doomed to allowing every team to put up 40+ on us for the next few seasons...
I don't know what it means either, but at least we got to enjoy a Saturday for the first time in a month. I think if they win next week and show well against Wisconsin and OSU, he's back with a different coordinator next year. I can live with that.
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:50 AM 11-27-2010
The Ducks are 11-0 after beating the crap out of Arizona :-)

I would really like to see the Ducks play the Tigers!
[Reply]
E.J. 10:22 AM 11-27-2010
Originally Posted by CigarNut:

I would like to see the Ducks play TCU....or any team but Auburn. That is assuming that this Cam Newton mess will end up having Auburn forfeit all their games this year. I would HATE to see them get the nod over any other deserving team.

Innocent until proven guilty, but if I was a betting man....and I am, I would bet that where there is smoke, there is fire. Auburn is going down & Cecil Newton is piloting that ship.

GO UTES!
[Reply]
Pass 05:40 PM 11-27-2010
Hogs take out LSU 31-23! Woooooooo PIG Sooooiiieeeee!!

Now the Barners need to win the SECCG and my Hogs should be a lock for the Sugar!
[Reply]
longknocker 06:04 PM 11-27-2010
Originally Posted by Pass:
Hogs take out LSU 31-23! Woooooooo PIG Sooooiiieeeee!!

Now the Barners need to win the SECCG and my Hogs should be a lock for the Sugar!
Congrats & Thanks For Taking Out LSU!:-):-)
[Reply]
longknocker 06:05 PM 11-27-2010
Originally Posted by E.J.:
I would like to see the Ducks play TCU....or any team but Auburn. That is assuming that this Cam Newton mess will end up having Auburn forfeit all their games this year. I would HATE to see them get the nod over any other deserving team.

Innocent until proven guilty, but if I was a betting man....and I am, I would bet that where there is smoke, there is fire. Auburn is going down & Cecil Newton is piloting that ship.

GO UTES!
Do You Think Anything Will Come Out Before The BCS Championship?
[Reply]
larryinlc 06:58 PM 11-27-2010
Would like to mention a team that appears to be on a roll right now.

WISCONSIN BADGERS
[Reply]
Chingas 06:11 AM 11-28-2010
ND over USC 20-16!

Few things makes me happier than that:-)
[Reply]
E.J. 09:32 AM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Do You Think Anything Will Come Out Before The BCS Championship?
No Greg, I think that the NCAA will release their findings many months, maybe even years after this football season has ended.
[Reply]
CigarNut 05:58 PM 12-04-2010
The Ducks beat the Beavers so now were off to the BCS Championship against Auburn :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 06:12 PM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by CigarNut:

And You Will, Brother!:-) Unfortunately, I Don't Think They Will Beat Auburn.:-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:59 PM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
And You Will, Brother!:-) Unfortunately, I Don't Think They Will Beat Auburn.:-)
I think they will beat Auburn. In any case, it will be a good game!
[Reply]
E.J. 01:58 PM 12-22-2010
Cannot keep focused at work.... 4ish hours until kickoff....

It could be ugly tonight, but GO UTES!!!!!!
[Reply]
guitar4001 11:52 AM 12-26-2010
Originally Posted by E.J.:
Cannot keep focused at work.... 4ish hours until kickoff....

It could be ugly tonight, but GO UTES!!!!!!
ah well...maybe next year.
[Reply]
MortonMilo 07:52 PM 01-05-2011
At least your teams have a coach....
[Reply]
BlackDog 06:21 PM 01-10-2011
Auburn vs. Ducks. I don't know who will win the football game, but the Ducks cheerleaders win the 'holy cow is she pretty' contest.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Up