Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 15
« First < 234 5614 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Pre-order for Pete's mini monsters has begun!
EricF 05:52 PM 06-12-2012
Originally Posted by DaBear:
We just got them in at work. Went through about 15 of our boxes already.

http://www.empirecigars.net/
Just ordered 2 boxes!!! :-)

Thanks Bear!!!!! :-)
[Reply]
ironchefscott 05:56 PM 06-12-2012
anyone hear about shipping dates for 3J cigars?
[Reply]
big a 06:39 PM 06-12-2012
Originally Posted by DaBear:
We just got them in at work. Went through about 15 of our boxes already.

http://www.empirecigars.net/
Thanks man! i just got my order in too :-)
[Reply]
tsolomon 09:20 AM 06-13-2012
Just picked up a box at Drapers in DC.
[Reply]
AUguy 12:54 PM 06-13-2012
Got mine ordered. Glad there is finally a limited release I can actually afford!
[Reply]
neoflex 01:57 PM 06-13-2012
Got a tracking number today. :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 02:03 PM 06-13-2012
Great news John! Mine will be here tomorrow!
[Reply]
kickerb 02:17 PM 06-13-2012
yeah i should get mine on Monday. slow UPS free shipping! argh
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 02:41 PM 06-13-2012
i always come back only to find something awesome like this has happened. if anyone has any extra's of anything they are looking to sell shoot me a pm!
[Reply]
ucubed 03:16 PM 06-13-2012
Lil Drac (great after the half), Wolfie (overall great), Babyface (one flavor/one dimensional, but good), Frank Jr (great start and finishes soft), and Mini Mum (too good). Just my 2 cents. While there are still rumors that Pete upped it to 10k boxes, I was still told as of today it was actually cut in half in the amount of boxes. Worth the buy for sure if people are still considering it limited or not
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 04:24 PM 06-13-2012
are they still out there!?!?!?
[Reply]
ucubed 09:58 PM 06-13-2012
Originally Posted by cigarmonkel:
Until Pete comes out and say, "Hey, just kidding, there are a crap ton of boxes still" then they're going to be hard to come by. Corona has started a second pre-order list in case we get more, so you'll have to order it online and that's not guaranteed still. I'd say call around shops and see for certain
[Reply]
DaBear 12:42 AM 06-14-2012
we have them at work still, see my above post for more info. We're expecting two more shipments of them even when we run out of this shipment.
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 08:22 AM 06-14-2012
thanks bear! I'm talking with a local shop right now first to see whats going on (i work with a girl who does the order for them) but if nothing happens with that then I will shoot you guys a call!
[Reply]
smitty81 08:41 AM 06-14-2012
How much does one of these box's sell for?
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 08:41 AM 06-14-2012
no idea :-) i'm hoping to find out today
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 08:44 AM 06-14-2012
Originally Posted by smitty81:
How much does one of these box's sell for?
$75
[Reply]
smitty81 08:52 AM 06-14-2012
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
$75
heck, thats cheap enough considering they will sell for $150-$200 for the box and all someday.
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 09:00 AM 06-14-2012
Originally Posted by smitty81:
heck, thats cheap enough considering they will sell for $150-$200 for the box and all someday.
i don't see them going for that much in the future. the only tats that are truely worth double their original value are the tat black cg's from the jar, frank and boris or cojonu 03 OR. if all 4 little monsters were amazing like those cigars were then i could see it double the price in a few years but from what i've heard they aren't super great sticks that can compete with the frank/boris/black cg ect ect (not to say they are bad by any means though).

another point though is the black cg's from the jar or not, are starting to not smoke as well as they were.. thats only from what i've heard though from other people.

just my :-). I'd still take as many boxes as i can get though but for bombing/my own pleasure purposes i could careless about selling them for profit.
[Reply]
smitty81 09:08 AM 06-14-2012
i don't see them going for that much in the future. the only tats that are truely worth double their original value are the tat black cg's from the jar, frank and boris or cojonu 03 OR. if all 4 little monsters were amazing like those cigars were then i could see it double the price in a few years but from what i've heard they aren't super great sticks that can compete with the frank/boris/black cg ect ect (not to say they are bad by any means though).

another point though is the black cg's from the jar or not, are starting to not smoke as well as they were.. thats only from what i've heard though from other people.

just my :-). I'd still take as many boxes as i can get though but for bombing/my own pleasure purposes i could careless about selling them for profit.
Just as a collectors item alone though, people would pay a mint a few years down the road.

I've seen lots of members on here looking for the older monster series and the box's alone.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 15
« First < 234 5614 > Last »
Up