Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 9
« First < 234 56 > Last »
General Discussion>Send me daughter a postcard, please?
The Poet 11:29 AM 07-02-2011
Originally Posted by coffeemonkey:
In my industry, hard economic times mean you work even harder to stay afloat, I guess the USPS takes a different approach. :-)

You wanna hear the kicker here? The post card I found was a photo of the Madison NJ Post Office. :-)
[Reply]
coffeemonkey 01:17 PM 07-02-2011
Originally Posted by The Poet:
You wanna hear the kicker here? The post card I found was a photo of the Madison NJ Post Office. :-)
Pretty funny, I'd be more angry at USPS incompetence if it weren't so funny.
[Reply]
Dunkel 06:50 AM 07-03-2011
If you're still looking for a WV postcard I can send you one. PM me your address and I send it off Tuesday or Wednesday
[Reply]
Apoco 03:13 PM 07-04-2011
Mine is in the mail to go out tomorrow.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:33 AM 07-07-2011
Originally Posted by Angus:
Just PM me if you need a PA
I sent a PM to Rich seeing if he can get the PA postcard I was supposed to send.
I spent the last couple of days after work driving around to gas stations and drug stores locally and can't locate any. It is blowing my mind.
Anyways I feel terrible it's not on the way yet.
If I don't hear back from Angus I will see if I can just order one online and send it straight to you.

so sorry for the delay, I had no idea it would be this hard.
I live kinda in the middle of nowhere, that may have something to do with it.
[Reply]
ade06 09:40 AM 07-07-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I sent a PM to Rich seeing if he can get the PA postcard I was supposed to send.
I spent the last couple of days after work driving around to gas stations and drug stores locally and can't locate any. It is blowing my mind.
Anyways I feel terrible it's not on the way yet.
If I don't hear back from Angus I will see if I can just order one online and send it straight to you.

so sorry for the delay, I had no idea it would be this hard.
I live kinda in the middle of nowhere, that may have something to do with it.
I live in Philly, so post cards are in abundance. Let me know if you need one from PA.
[Reply]
coffeemonkey 01:44 PM 07-11-2011
The cards are flowing in, we'll post a photo soon.

Thanks everyone!

One cool thing a bunch of people have been doing is giving a short history of the area from which the card is sent. For instance, we now know that moon pies originated in Chattanooga, TN!
[Reply]
erratum 01:49 PM 07-11-2011
If you still need one from Missouri, I can hop state lines & find you one ... just let me know by PM if you do.
[Reply]
Apoco 02:00 PM 07-11-2011
Originally Posted by coffeemonkey:
One cool thing a bunch of people have been doing is giving a short history of the area from which the card is sent. For instance, we now know that moon pies originated in Chattanooga, TN!
And they are DELICIOUS :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
The Poet 03:23 PM 07-11-2011
Originally Posted by Apoco:
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, but not a good as Goo-Goo Clusters, from Nashville. :-)
[Reply]
Angus 07:09 AM 07-12-2011
Just picked up a Pennsylvania postcard for you. PM me and I'll send it out. Cheers!!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:23 AM 07-12-2011
Originally Posted by Angus:
Just picked up a Pennsylvania postcard for you. PM me and I'll send it out. Cheers!!
Awesome, thanks for doing that.
[Reply]
hotreds 07:50 AM 07-12-2011
In fact, I'm surprised at how difficult it is to find postcards anymore. Some clerks look at you like you're asking for "bfawwertmv!"

Anyway, OH and KY on the way, IN I'm still seeking. Can you give us an update on what states you still need?
[Reply]
J.W. 08:14 AM 07-12-2011
Originally Posted by Apoco:
Posted via Mobile Device
One of them and an RC Cola. make you want to :-) yo Mama.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 08:17 AM 07-12-2011
Originally Posted by hotreds:
In fact, I'm surprised at how difficult it is to find postcards anymore. Some clerks look at you like you're asking for "bfawwertmv!"

Anyway, OH and KY on the way, IN I'm still seeking. Can you give us an update on what states you still need?
Yah I had one say they are right over there.
I headed over and they said wait you said post card? All we have is regular cards.
[Reply]
tenbaseg 08:33 AM 07-12-2011
My local Hallmark store had a rack of postcards. I had to ask around though.
[Reply]
Tyler 09:50 AM 07-12-2011
Someone else is going to have to take Texas. I cannot find a postcard anywhere. Sorry bro. I looked all over the place and couldnt find a single one. :-)
[Reply]
coffeemonkey 12:29 PM 07-12-2011
If everyone sends as indicated in my PM's, we will be real close to having all 50 states covered and a few European countries to boot!

I'll look through my PM's and see if any states are unaccounted for. We have Texas now, thanks for looking.
[Reply]
baddevildog82 12:57 PM 07-12-2011
Mine went out this morning for Georgia. Sorry for the delay, but I had a hard time finding a postcard! Went to at least 8 different places before getting on the highway and driving to a Love's truck stop about 20 miles away. They had a few to choose from.
[Reply]
TonySmith 06:15 PM 07-12-2011
Originally Posted by Wallbright:
Someone else is going to have to take Texas. I cannot find a postcard anywhere. Sorry bro. I looked all over the place and couldnt find a single one. :-)
Texas postcard sent
Guess you'll have more than one.....it is a big state :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Up