Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Sports>Masters 2010
Kreth 03:10 PM 04-11-2010
Originally Posted by Cigary:
Poor Freddy "John Kennedy Jr'd his last shot into the water.
That's just wrong! :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Cigary 03:13 PM 04-11-2010
Awwwwww Freddy...in the drink and then Tiger just missed a putt that he usually drains. I got to agree with you about Phil and Tiger stuffing their drivers for the day. It's the next few holes where they need to be accurate coming into Amen Corner. Tiger just did a 'Yasser Arafat' with an ugly shot into the sand.
[Reply]
Kreth 03:16 PM 04-11-2010
Nice recovery by Phil. That lie looked nasty, right on the edge of the pine needles.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Cigary 03:21 PM 04-11-2010
The Koreans are kicking some serious golf balls. Tiger just drained it. Phil is in. KJ is in. Anthony KIm is 11 under. Who is going to choke?
[Reply]
Cigary 03:24 PM 04-11-2010
Whoopsie...Tiger just Princess'd Di that shot...shouldnt have used his driver again.
[Reply]
Kreth 03:25 PM 04-11-2010
The Koreans are kicking some serious golf balls. Tiger just drained it. Phil is in. KJ is in. Anthony KIm is 11 under. Who is going to choke?
I had no idea Mickelson was Korean. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Kreth 03:29 PM 04-11-2010
Just noticed: Tom Watson is using the same putter I do (Odyssey XG #7). Or should that be I use the same putter he does? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Cigary 03:38 PM 04-11-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
I had no idea Mickelson was Korean. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Lol.

Just noticed: Tom Watson is using the same putter I do (Odyssey XG #7). Or should that be I use the same putter he does? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
It's a good putter for sure...I have that one along with many others.

Damn,,,Anthony Kim just drained another one to go to 12 under. Tiger drained another birdie.

Westwood just Sonny Bono'd his shot.

Good round for Tom...he's a really nice man and have met him a few times.

Oops, KJ just lost a stroke.
[Reply]
14holestogie 03:42 PM 04-11-2010
What a great recovery by Phil!
[Reply]
Kreth 03:43 PM 04-11-2010
Wow! That save by Phil has got to be shot of the day! Out of the trees, he hits it to about 3 feet! :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Cigary 03:52 PM 04-11-2010
If he can just hold on and not overplay any shots he's got a great chance. Can't even believe Tiger just gave away that hole with a missed comebacker.
[Reply]
Kreth 03:53 PM 04-11-2010
A 3-putt bogey by Tiger. I think I saw steam coming out of his ears.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Cigary 03:54 PM 04-11-2010
A 3-putt bogey by Tiger. I think I saw steam coming out of his ears.
Posted via Mobile Device
Could be one of the most expensive bogey putts around. He really thought that short comebacker was a no brainer. I miss those regularly.
[Reply]
Kreth 04:07 PM 04-11-2010
Nice comeback with the eagle for Tiger, but it might be too late.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Cigary 04:13 PM 04-11-2010
David Feherty cracks me up..." He just mangled it!" ( Westwoods shot coming into the green )

WTG Phil...great shot again with a good birdie opportunity. He's pulling away right now...can't afford an adrenaline rush and overpower his tee shots.

Freddy finishes with a 9 under and thats really good to see.
[Reply]
Kreth 04:17 PM 04-11-2010
David Feherty cracks me up..." He just mangled it!" ( Westwoods shot coming into the green )
I haven't bought the last few versions of Tiger Woods PGA Tour since they dropped Feherty and McCord as commentators.

Originally Posted by :
WTG Phil...great shot again with a good birdie opportunity. He's pulling away right now...can't afford an adrenaline rush and overpower his tee shots.
Definitely wasn't the safe shot. Glad he didn't Tin Cup it.

Originally Posted by :
Freddy finishes with a 9 under and thats really good to see.
Wasn't that through 17?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Cigary 04:21 PM 04-11-2010
I haven't bought the last few versions of Tiger Woods PGA Tour since they dropped Feherty and McCord as commentators.

Definitely wasn't the safe shot. Glad he didn't Tin Cup it.

Wasn't that through 17?
Posted via Mobile Device
The last game I got was 2008 and I love the combo of Feherty and McCord. Where the hell is Johnny Miller?

My bad,,,,hope I didn't jinx poor Freddy!:-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 04:37 PM 04-11-2010
The last game I got was 2008 and I love the combo of Feherty and McCord. Where the hell is Johnny Miller?

My bad,,,,hope I didn't jinx poor Freddy!:-)
Johnny Miller sucks at commentating:-)
[Reply]
Cigary 04:43 PM 04-11-2010
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
Johnny Miller sucks at commentating:-)
He is brutally honest and pretty accurate which irritated a lot of professionals but I'd rather hear honest broadcasting than listen to the brown nosers that are commentating now. This is why golf "appears" to a lot of non golfers as a very elitist or boring sport. We all have our likes and dislikes but it's all about making the sport something better.
[Reply]
Kreth 04:43 PM 04-11-2010
Nice par by Lefty at 17, and he leaves the driver in the bag on 18. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Up