Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 9
« First < 234 56 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Most powerful cigar you ever smoked?
DavenportESQ 04:15 PM 10-29-2008
I always fancied myself a real man and 1 claimed no cigar had kicked my ass! Then I smoked a LG SB 1. It was a gift to me from my good friend Bob at a herf. I smoked that bad boy for over 2 hours often trying to pawn it off on friends saying how good it was. which it was, but I was buzzing for sure
[Reply]
jaymz 09:34 PM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by GhostRyder:
Just looked that up on the Camacho website. It was definitely the Coyolar. I remember this beauty now. I might have to revisit this stick to see if it has the same effect now that my n00bness has worn off a little bit. I have at least progressed to a FNG.
Tried one of these the other night at the B&M. Heard they won an award for "strongest cigar" or something. I could feel the nicotine hit about 2/3rds through, but it didn't take me out.:-) maybe i'll try an JDN next. I want to see if there's anything out there that can put me down.
[Reply]
DavenportESQ 09:36 PM 10-29-2008
Jams what about the LFD El Jocko or the DL 700. Powerhouses. I would be impressed if they didnt test your limits
[Reply]
dcamacho 09:38 PM 10-29-2008
nothing yet, but speaking about that Coyolar, its really good. one of my favorite Camachos :-)
[Reply]
BengalMan 10:04 PM 10-29-2008
The El Cobre is definitely up there. The LFD "icepick" is another very strong cigar. This was the pre-production of the "Cheroot" I believe. Honestly, the JdN's haven't really done much to me. The Oliva Serie V Maduro is definitely a strong stick that when smoked on an empty stomach, will do a number on you.
[Reply]
MWiltse 07:13 AM 10-30-2008
Maduro Opus xXx.
[Reply]
STYX&STONED 07:21 AM 10-30-2008
Its only happened to me once and it was an original El Rico Habano
[Reply]
Pyro 08:05 AM 10-30-2008
I have felt dizzy and nauseated several times when smoking too many cigars in a too short period of time during herfs. Usually I only feel a slight discomfort during the herf and the real agony comes when I get home. I have never hurled yet though (only been very close twice!).

The only single cigar that have made me feel nicotine poisoned was a young Ashton VSG robusto that I was forced to finish quickly due to some complaints from dinner guests in a bar. I bounced like a snooker ball between the walls of the corridor in my hotel on my way to my room!
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 03:30 PM 10-30-2008
Originally Posted by Joan:
[watching this thread with great interest] :-)
:-)C'mon Joan, spill it:-)

[Reply]
TripleF 03:42 PM 10-30-2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Camacho Triple Maduro. I nose exhaled and almost started crying.
[Reply]
croatan 03:45 PM 10-30-2008
'95 Juan Lopez #2. As anyone who was at the pre-SoCal S.H.I.T. herf this year can attest. Blew away any Taboadoa double ligero or NC I've ever tried. The thing was just crazy strong (which surprised the hell out of me, by the way).
[Reply]
jaymz 08:46 PM 10-30-2008
Originally Posted by DavenportESQ:
Jams what about the LFD El Jocko or the DL 700. Powerhouses. I would be impressed if they didnt test your limits
Maduro jocko or conny?
[Reply]
Tazziedevil 10:57 PM 10-30-2008
Joya De Nicaragua Consul. Smoked it about a year ago, and I think I still feel the buzz!
[Reply]
ucla695 06:46 AM 10-31-2008
I've had a some fresh Opus that have made my heart palpitate from the nicotine....not a good feeling.
[Reply]
KidRock 06:40 PM 10-31-2008
I had a CAO Vision and it knocked my ass right out. I had a huge meal an hour before I smoked it.
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 09:38 PM 10-31-2008
Once, we were herfing at my buddy's house with several of the usual smoking gang over and I had just gotten through making fun of a friend of mine who had smoked an Oliva Series O and started getting green-faced. I was bragging about how tough I was and how many full-bodied sticks I could smoke consecutively. I had not yet eaten that evening, and on an empty stomach, smoked both a LFD DL 700 and an Oliva Series V Figurado. I stood up from my comfortable spot on the vintage sofa, tried to steady myself as my head began spinning, and made a mad dash for the bathroom where all hell broke loose. First and only time, my friends, and never again will I stick my foot in my mouth like that! haha

Jason
[Reply]
Conch Republican 10:03 PM 10-31-2008
Cohiba Sublime EL (2004) - Great cigar - and glued me to the chair! :-)
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 10:53 PM 10-31-2008
Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario is the only cigar that ever hit me hard enough to make me physically shake, lay down and feel like I was going to puke.
[Reply]
CigarDoc 09:44 PM 11-02-2008
I dunno whether it was the circumstances surrounding or the stick, but I had a Cienfuegos once while deployed. I worked late and had a quick dinner, I think I ate a couple chicken tacos or something, then went to our nightly herf and lit this thing up. About 2/3rds into it, I was laying on the ground, laughing like a schoolgirl. I dunno what happened...
[Reply]
sofaman 05:06 AM 11-03-2008
Its between a fresh Opus Power Ranger and a Comacho Triple Maduro
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Up