Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 29
« First < 234 5614 > Last »
Entertainment>Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2
Jbailey 05:33 PM 11-10-2009
I take me last post back. After watching the into to the game I do now remember playing the first modern warfare.

I'm now stuck on the third stage with the streets and rooftops.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:34 PM 11-10-2009
I like the online play but I can't wait to get to Hardcore because this regular game is driving me insane. Still tough to learn the multiplayer maps when you are getting shot at the entire time. Plus you need a crew to run with because I hate playing with people who love to run into bullets. :-)

Oh and 360's online play and dedicated titles are much better. And the controllers are only too big if you have carney hands. :-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 06:44 PM 11-10-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Oh and 360's online play and dedicated titles are much better. And the controllers are only too big if you have carney hands. :-)
They also smell like cabbage. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:46 PM 11-10-2009
My son has been playing this non stop for like 15 hours!!!
[Reply]
DrDubzz 06:48 PM 11-10-2009
I ordered it today, but it won't arrive for a week, which is good

because I have a monster presentation next week. I can't play til it's done

F SCHOOL
[Reply]
chippewastud79 07:03 PM 11-10-2009
I have heard quite a few people who didn't preorder getting stiffed. I guess I just live in the best area for buying a game. Best Buy had about 3000 extra copies and the grocery store had 500 copies themselves. Just walked in today about 10:00 and walked out with a copy in 2 minutes, no preorder neccessary. :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 07:07 PM 11-10-2009
U guys are killing me...u have any idea how long it took to break my COD WAW addiction?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Santesyu 07:09 PM 11-10-2009
Originally Posted by Santesyu:
How was it? Did it deserve the hype? And how was the terriost level where you gotta shoot the cilvillians..?
Awesome most def got to pick this up! ;p
[Reply]
WyGuy 07:11 PM 11-10-2009
I have heard quite a few people who didn't preorder getting stiffed. I guess I just live in the best area for buying a game. Best Buy had about 3000 extra copies and the grocery store had 500 copies themselves. Just walked in today about 10:00 and walked out with a copy in 2 minutes, no preorder neccessary. :-)
Didn't have a problem obtaining a copy either (didn't preorder), was a little worried but it all worked out!
[Reply]
chippewastud79 07:13 PM 11-10-2009
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
U guys are killing me...u have any idea how long it took to break my COD WAW addiction?
I liked CoD:WaW a lot as well. CoD 4:II is pretty sweet but very frustrating this early in the online play. :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 07:14 PM 11-10-2009
Hopefully they don't f up the maps like that stupid glitch were u hid under the maps crap...
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
chippewastud79 07:19 PM 11-10-2009
Hopefully they don't f up the maps like that stupid glitch were u hid under the maps crap...
I think that is just technology and geeks who play all day to find glitches and places to get 'off the map' just to cheat the game. People do that on every game, its just plain annoying. The multiplayer maps do kill you now if you run off the map, and it sucks, only a few that you can get off easily though. :-)
[Reply]
JE3146 10:55 PM 11-10-2009
I like the online play but I can't wait to get to Hardcore because this regular game is driving me insane. Still tough to learn the multiplayer maps when you are getting shot at the entire time. Plus you need a crew to run with because I hate playing with people who love to run into bullets. :-)

Wow...

and do tell what amazing dedicated games that Xbox has bestowed upon us this year :-)

And if you say ODST, I'm blocking you.
[Reply]
WhoDeySchenk 06:25 AM 11-11-2009
WOW, I'm loving this game, played for 6 straight hours yesterday getting up to level 19. It does suck having to wait for "hard core" that's pretty much all I play. However the new game type demolition is AWESOME...kind of a mixture headquarters and search and destroy!
[Reply]
ucla695 06:46 AM 11-11-2009
Originally Posted by King James:
So I red-ringed 2 hours into playing after midnight release
Posted via Mobile Device
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Pssst... Switch to PS3 :-)
PS3 has problems too....I had the yellow light of death on Sunday night. I called Sony and they want $160 to fix it. My console is only a year and a half old and out of warranty. I'm kicking myself for not getting the 2 year warranty from Best Buy. The thing that sucked was it died while I was playing COD4. Luckily, I found a way to get the disk out. I also found a way to fix the unit on YouTube, but I have to take apart everything and operate on it.

Anyway, I'm the proud owner of a new PS3 slim (got the warranty this time). It's very quiet and runs very cool. Hopefully I won't have any more problems. :-)

Posted via Mobile Device
Get it Bao! I was never a fan of WAW, but I'm already hooked on MW2! It's video crack!
[Reply]
GreekGodX 06:54 AM 11-11-2009
I'm going out to buy this in a little bit. Can't wait :-)

All the stores I called around me have it. Except for the gamestops :-) Target, Meijer, Kmart, BestBuy and Costco. Might go to Costco to save 7 bucks :-)
[Reply]
aich75013 08:04 AM 11-11-2009
Originally Posted by Santesyu:
How was it? Did it deserve the hype? And how was the terriost level where you gotta shoot the cilvillians..?
Is this the level you have the option of skipping?
When I got there, I was wondering if that was the controversial level.

I picked up my copy at Best Buy. They still had about 20 copies on the shelf. I went to one that didn't open at Midnight. They were offering a $10 Gift Card with purchase through their reward zone. You have to sign up for the gamer part of the reward zone, but it doesn't cost anything extra. You also have to print out and bring a coupon.

I suck. I was playing at the Recruit level. I don't play too often.
[Reply]
Cigargal 09:18 AM 11-11-2009
4 hrs on regular so far. On the airport level I just shot up the luggage...it was pretty grim to watch. I love the parts in Brazil with the crowded streets and rooftops.
[Reply]
Jbailey 09:32 AM 11-11-2009
Got to the Brazil level too. Played some online multi-player with a few friends last night for 3-4hrs.
[Reply]
Cigargal 11:22 AM 11-11-2009
Shortest damn playthrough in history-took 5 hrs
[Reply]
Page 4 of 29
« First < 234 5614 > Last »
Up