Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
General Discussion>So, I thought about doing the cash for clunkers.
larryinlc 10:12 AM 08-01-2009
We spend many billions annually on foreign aid, so it's nice that the government spends a little on our citizens. Not to mention it's apparently helping the auto industry as well. Short term anyway.

Larry
[Reply]
tobii3 10:23 AM 08-01-2009
Ya know, I drove by a dealership here in town and started LMAO.

If that ain't the perfect place for a Ford Truck......:-)
[Reply]
zonedar 10:48 AM 08-01-2009
Can I trade in my wife's Forester for a Maserati GranTurismo? Just thinkin'.
[Reply]
poker 02:32 PM 08-03-2009
Just a simple reminder folks:

Originally Posted by :
Here are a few other things we ask you NOT to do here at Cigar Asylum:

No p_ornography of any nature, including "soft" p_orn. Have some respect for others since many view our site from their work.

The admins & moderators reserve the right to remove any threads that are political or religious in nature without warning.
No selling of any questionable items including but not limited to items like guns, ammunition, explosives, drugs, alcohol, etc.
No spamming in any way, shape or form will be allowed. Spammers will be banned and also IP banned.
If a retailer/distributor of cigars or cigar related items, please do not advertise your items in rooms other than the retailer room. Posts/Threads will be promptly removed if violated.
Lets not let it turn into politics.
[Reply]
kgoings 09:49 PM 08-03-2009
Originally Posted by Rabidsquirrel:
It's a shame you enjoy the same benefits as us tax payers.
Oh come on now! Your telling me your don't fill out your tax forms and file ANY exemptions? I pay taxes my friend, I pay PLENTY of taxes. But I use every possible LEGAL means necessary to pay as little tax as possible. Don't get righteous on me, no body likes to pay taxes.
[Reply]
Rabidsquirrel 02:29 PM 08-04-2009
Originally Posted by kgoings:
Oh come on now! Your telling me your don't fill out your tax forms and file ANY exemptions? I pay taxes my friend, I pay PLENTY of taxes. But I use every possible LEGAL means necessary to pay as little tax as possible. Don't get righteous on me, no body likes to pay taxes.
Ok, that's different than how you made it sound in the other post. You made it sound like you're in the taxes are illegal camp.
[Reply]
kgoings 06:47 PM 08-05-2009
Originally Posted by Rabidsquirrel:
Ok, that's different than how you made it sound in the other post. You made it sound like you're in the taxes are illegal camp.
no problemo :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up