Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
General Discussion>911 call that went bad.
cjhalbrooks 05:33 PM 04-19-2012
Think about it when a cop is dispatched to a Disturbance they have to act as if their lives are on the line. And that is because they are. I understand why the Officer shot the dog. He was responding to a report of an aggressive male. The officer did not know if the dog was trained to be aggressive or not. I have seen NICE dogs that have just snapped. I feel bad for both the officer and the owner of the dog. But i think the person we should all be pissed at is the Ahole who was attack his Girlfriend. He is the reason that the officer was sent to the neighborhood and that the officer was on edge. This is my two sense.
Ogre 06:23 PM 04-19-2012
Originally Posted by cjhalbrooks:
Think about it when a cop is dispatched to a Disturbance they have to act as if their lives are on the line. And that is because they are. I understand why the Officer shot the dog. He was responding to a report of an aggressive male. The officer did not know if the dog was trained to be aggressive or not. I have seen NICE dogs that have just snapped. I feel bad for both the officer and the owner of the dog. But i think the person we should all be pissed at is the Ahole who was attack his Girlfriend. He is the reason that the officer was sent to the neighborhood and that the officer was on edge. This is my two sense.
Well Put Brother!!!!:-)
fencefixer 06:44 PM 04-19-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Forget it, move on, let's have a cigar.

This ^^

This discussion is pretty much the same like talking politics which can even destroy friendships. Both sides have good points and they're trying to stand for it.. but the only thing that'll come out of it is hate which spreads like cancer. Let's not beat a dead horse, try to get along, agree to disagree and have a smoke folks. Life is too short to get upset. There is so much misery in this world already, why go out and add some to it? :-)
icehog3 09:33 PM 04-19-2012
I am going to go with the O.P.'s request here and close this up.

Smoke in good health, My Friends.
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up