Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 75
« First < 234 561454 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes
icehog3 08:10 AM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by DavenportESQ:
Peter...The Princess Bride!

The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.
Almost Famous!

" I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."
leasingthisspace 08:38 AM 10-29-2008
I know it is a wild guess but Office Space.

If I am right.
"A boy's best friend is his mother."
icehog3 08:44 AM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:

" I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."
Originally Posted by leasingthisspace:
I know it is a wild guess but Office Space.
No Sir, but that is a great movie! :-)

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."
Starscream 08:47 AM 10-29-2008

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."
Glengary Glen Ross?
Skywalker 08:49 AM 10-29-2008

Say Anything!

This one is for icehog:

"That's no moon!"
icehog3 08:49 AM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Glengary Glen Ross?
No Sir. :-)

leasingthisspace 08:49 AM 10-29-2008
One more guess.
Juno?
I know I just saw a movie with it in there within the last month, it is so on the tip of my fingers.
icehog3 08:52 AM 10-29-2008
One more guess.
Juno?
I know I just saw a movie with it in there within the last month, it is so on the tip of my fingers.
Nope.

Hint: It's a John Cusack film.

Skywalker 08:56 AM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Say Anything!

This one is for icehog (hater of Lucas Films):

"That's no moon!"
Was I wrong with SAY ANYTHING?
Starscream 08:59 AM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by Skywalker;40912
[B
:
"That's no moon!"[/b]
"It's a Space Station!"
icehog3 09:03 AM 10-29-2008
Was I wrong with SAY ANYTHING?
Nope, I missed your post between posting! You got it....you're up! :-)
Skywalker 09:05 AM 10-29-2008
Say Anything!

"That's no moon!"
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
"It's a Space Station!"
I think these are from the same movie... perhaps!?
Starscream 09:06 AM 10-29-2008
I think these are from the same movie... perhaps!?
No... Can't be.:-)

It's too big to be a space station.
Waynegro1 09:20 AM 10-29-2008

If I am right.
"A boy's best friend is his mother."

Psycho??

Here's one if I'm up, if not, I apoligize in advance.

"Were no longer called Sonic Death Monkey. We're on the verge of becoming Kathleen Turner Overdrive, but just for tonight, we are Barry Jive and his Uptown Five."
GKitty 10:26 AM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by Waynegro1:
"Were no longer called Sonic Death Monkey. We're on the verge of becoming Kathleen Turner Overdrive, but just for tonight, we are Barry Jive and his Uptown Five."
High Fidelity

Awesome movie!! "I never thought I'd say this, but can I go work now?" Love it!

"People hire you to break into their places... to make sure no one can break into their places?"
skibumdc 10:36 AM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by GKitty:
"People hire you to break into their places... to make sure no one can break into their places?"
Sneakers

"This mountain is pure snow! DO you realize the street value of this?"
FriskyDingo 01:35 PM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by skibumdc:
"This mountain is pure snow! DO you realize the street value of this?"
Better Off Dead (Hilarious movie! Two dollars..two dollars)

QUOTE:
"He stole my balloons!!! Why didn't somebody tell me he had one of those.....THINGS??!!!!!!!!!!"
Skywalker 01:54 PM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by FriskyDingo:

QUOTE:
"He stole my balloons!!! Why didn't somebody tell me he had one of those.....THINGS??!!!!!!!!!!"
Batman (stated by Joker)

Quote:

"I find your lack of faith disturbing!!!"
Gophernut 02:21 PM 10-29-2008
Star Wars

"Well, lemme tell ya something, my Kraut-Mick friend!"
GKitty 03:38 PM 10-29-2008
Originally Posted by Gophernut:
"Well, lemme tell ya something, my Kraut-Mick friend!"
The Godfather

"I really think Musictown is torn on the revealing garment issue."
Page 4 of 75