Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
General Discussion>Getting old just plain sucks!
shilala 01:47 PM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Feel free to post a link for the efficient nose-trimmer for us "mature" guys, Scott! :-)
Here we have the Holy Grail of nose hair trimmers.
Carlos, nobody plucks my hair. Ever. (I just shave my nose.)
I have hair over every square inch of my body except my forehead and that sunspot on the top of my head. I'm convinced I'm 1/2 to 3/4 Sasquatch. Lisa once suggested I shave something or get waxed or some such sh!t (and it wasn't my junk). I told her if she wanted a girl, go get a girl. :-)
Since then, I've met her halfway and I bought a professional cordless clipper setup on ebay (my old clippers were junk). I use it to cut my hair and clipper every part of my pelt that I can reach. No one would ever notice I'm doing anything, but I do. She does, too. I wish I could find a set of clippers with a six inch wide blade. It'd save a lot of time.
[Reply]
CigarNut 02:35 PM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
...I wish I could find a set of clippers with a six inch wide blade. It'd save a lot of time.
You would need to be real careful with that -- an ill-timed sneeze or hiccough could cause major damage :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 02:54 PM 09-22-2010
Here we have the Holy Grail of nose hair trimmers.
Thanks Scott. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:19 PM 09-29-2010
I found a new nose and ear hair trimmer last week, and it works really great. I never imagined something like that could bring such joy. :-)
It is the ultimate nose hair trimmer, my boogers come out clean as a whistle now. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 01:28 PM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
It is the ultimate nose hair trimmer, my boogers come out clean as a whistle now. :-)
Piss, crap, boogers, nasal hair, ear hair....................gotta love this getting old stuff.:-)
[Reply]
markem 01:31 PM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Piss, crap, boogers, nasal hair, ear hair....................gotta love this getting old stuff.:-)
Image Image Image
[Reply]
Da Klugs 02:16 PM 09-29-2010
Did 50 push-ups this morning. Been working up (from 10) over the past few weeks. Feel .... younger.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up