Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 39 of 67
« First < 29373839 404149 > Last »
General Discussion>It's happend
JE3146 04:48 PM 01-26-2009
This thread is just irritating...

Tom, I just deleted my information and changed my email on that site. I'm not gonna do anything rash to get myself banned or locked out, but I refuse to ever go back there again after what I've read here. I respect you as one of the finest people this place has to offer.

caputo's true colors are showing. his name isn't even worth capitalizing.

/End of my rant
SilverFox 04:50 PM 01-26-2009
WOW 27 people viewing this thread (Fox waves to all the rubber necker's)
Starscream 04:53 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by SilverFox:
WOW 27 people viewing this thread (Fox waves to all the rubber necker's)
It has a lot of "Awesome Content".:-)
NCRadioMan 04:54 PM 01-26-2009
My alter ego was also just banned. The funny part was that I happened to be reading the post by pds informing members that alter-egos will not be accepted any longer but those that had them before that post, like me, would be fine. :-)

I guess not anymore. :-)
SilverFox 04:56 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
It has a lot of "Awesome Content".:-)
Could it be the contest winner? :-)
Starscream 05:02 PM 01-26-2009
Could it be the contest winner? :-)
Now all we need is Bobby (s15) to post a lot of pics in this thread. Where you at, Bro?
SmokinDuck 05:02 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
E-mail from Caputo:

Spamming....I sent a single message to smokingduck yesterday. :-)
Originally Posted by AD720:
Me too. Actually on the 24th.

I guess I am next. :-)
I'm truly sorry about what happened. I feel that in some way I'm responsible for you guys getting punished for PM'ing me after I followed up my post about calling him stupid.

If it makes you feel better, I did receive a warning and wonder too now how long it will be before I get booted off the island.
replicant_argent 05:06 PM 01-26-2009
Now all we need is Bobby (s15) to post a lot of pics in this thread. Where you at, Bro?
Remembers that public discussion of dings is not only frowned upon, but in poor taste... :-)
Hardcz 05:10 PM 01-26-2009
Ello Fox!
SilverFox 05:11 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Remembers that public discussion of dings is not only frowned upon, but in poor taste... :-)
dings? I don't understand, can you clarify this. (serious request not trying to be an ass)
VirtualSmitty 05:13 PM 01-26-2009
dings? I don't understand, can you clarify this. (serious request not trying to be an ass)
He meant to say dingbats :-)
backwoods 05:13 PM 01-26-2009
ahh what the hell...i jsut got a PM from stan the man at the other place..

Originally Posted by :
Dear backwoods,

You have received an infraction at Puff Cigar Discussion Forums.

Reason: Multiple Account Infraction
-------
Backwoods-
You've created a duplicate account, which is against the rules. Please do not allow this to happen again.
Thanks
Stan
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
I logged in under 'the mob' for a second and the next thing I know...BAM

:-)

If i just got dinged 5 points...how many do I have left :-)
newcigarz 05:13 PM 01-26-2009
Negatively affecting someone's ring guage.
chippewastud79 05:14 PM 01-26-2009
Please don't encourage him :-)
AD720 05:14 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by SmokinDuck:
I'm truly sorry about what happened. I feel that in some way I'm responsible for you guys getting punished for PM'ing me after I followed up my post about calling him stupid.

If it makes you feel better, I did receive a warning and wonder too now how long it will be before I get booted off the island.
I haven't been banned (yet). I don't really care if I do. I have nothing left to contribute there anyway. I guess I am just holding on in the hopes that things will change. But I'm doubtful that will happen.

Even if I did I wouldn't want you to fell bad about it at all. I'm glad you are here.
Starscream 05:15 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by AD720:
I haven't been banned (yet). I don't really care if I do. I have nothing left to contribute there anyway. I guess I am just holding on in the hopes that things will change. But I'm doubtful that will happen.
SeanGAR 05:19 PM 01-26-2009
Stirring up **** over there probably makes them as happy as the bozos from ***** **** coming here (oops, I meant there, before it went to hell in a handbasket) to stir up **** 2 years ago. Which ain't very, for you youngsters who don't remember that time. The place over there right now makes me :-) and is sad ... but I won't dwell on what was, I'd rather hang out here. Thanks again to the team who could see the writing on the wall and set this place up.
replicant_argent 05:20 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Negatively affecting someone's ring guage.
see below

Originally Posted by backwoods:

Pretty sure you get 10

Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
He meant to say dingbats :-)
er... could be...

I don't want to wait for 3,000 pictures to load, :-)
Smokin Gator 05:23 PM 01-26-2009
Tom,

I am really sorry that all of your contributions, as well as many others, have been swept under the rug. I am also sorry that this comes from someone who lives in the state of Florida. But I have to say... I have met many like him... and it doesn't surprise me in the least that (edited for slanderous content) less than manly person would stoop so low.

Again, sorry brother,

Brent
mmblz 05:34 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by backwoods:

Next to go: Secret Santa and the Easter Bunny?

Page 39 of 67
« First < 29373839 404149 > Last »
Up