Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 39 of 43
« First < 29373839 4041 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
Skywalker 10:01 AM 03-19-2012
Originally Posted by Gophernut:
And I said this same thing to my 16 yr old son.
That's three votes! I think it's a fitting end!:-):-):-)
kelmac07 01:26 PM 03-19-2012
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Was that a enough walkers for you???:-)

Ok! I have the perfect ending for Lori... The baby expires inside her and eats her from the inside out!:-)
Took 'em long enough to find the farm. :-) :-)
mosesbotbol 01:50 PM 03-19-2012
Originally Posted by mase:
Pretty surprised at everyone's adverse reaction to Rick killing Shane. A more appropriate reaction would have been relief.
I know. Shane was about to kill Rick, so it was self-defense in my opinion.
MikeyC 02:19 PM 03-19-2012
Anyone know when season 3 starts? October? That would be a LONG wait.
SNKBYT 02:23 PM 03-19-2012
Originally Posted by MikeyC:
Anyone know when season 3 starts? October? That would be a LONG wait.
it will be a long wait till Oct 2012 :-)
newcigarz 03:20 PM 03-19-2012
Badass episode! Check out the new avatar!
Mikey202 04:02 PM 03-19-2012
Cool episode. They should have got the zombies in a choke point and brought down the pain on 'em. Splitting up was stupid. I know, I know.
Chick with the 2 zombies on a leash has got it together, as far as survival in the Zombieland. Wonder if having those zombies close to her, pacified, fools the other zombies. It has too.

:-)Rick has lost it. No democracy? He is no better than Shane now. The women need to be put in check for sure. Lori is a huge liability.

The prison is interesting. For sure a well fortified sanctuary. But is it full of convict zombies, in cells? If not, then it is a definate threat, if it is full of murderers, rapists, ect. Should be food, weapons and medical supplies for along hold out.

I see a problem with T-dog, maybe. Darrel is loyal to the cause of group survival now. Herschel is good. The men need to form a strong leadership for the group. Rick's son, has had a rite of passage and redeemed himself in my book. Lori needs to be set straight and so does that other lady. :-)

Damn, it is going to be a long wait till next season.
Eleven 06:09 PM 03-19-2012
My first thought was that the helicopter was just a plot device to show how the Zombie Horde can be distracted and steered by external noises.

They just happened to get pointed in the general direction of the farm and BAM! another noise changes their direction again.
MikeyC 07:02 PM 03-19-2012
Originally Posted by Eleven:
My first thought was that the helicopter was just a plot device to show how the Zombie Horde can be distracted and steered by external noises.

They just happened to get pointed in the general direction of the farm and BAM! another noise changes their direction again.
True. Plus, you don't know when that helicopter came by. The zombies are walking everywhere after all. How long would it take to walk from whatever city they started from? Was it even Atlanta? If the walk did start more recently I would be very interested to know who has a helicopter.
longknocker 07:19 PM 03-19-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
The prison? The samurai with armless zombie pets on a leash? Rick going off? Season 3 should be interesting.
Originally Posted by Taki:
Was pretty good but I think they will make this whole Rick thing way out of control...but what was up with the "ninja" in the woods?? The prison looked really cool though!!!
I Think The Samurai Is Darryl's Missing Brother The Group Abandoned In The City!:-)
macsauce13 07:58 PM 03-19-2012
Originally Posted by longknocker:
I Think The Samurai Is Darryl's Missing Brother The Group Abandoned In The City!:-)
The samurai is actually a pretty awesome character in the comics. She will be played by a young, black actress, but I can't remember her name.
longknocker 08:01 PM 03-19-2012
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
The samurai is actually a pretty awesome character in the comics. She will be played by a young, black actress, but I can't remember her name.
Thanks For Clearing That Up!:-) So Darryl's Brother Is Dead Or A Zombie? Still A Loose End, There?
macsauce13 08:05 PM 03-19-2012
Well, I don't know, but in Talking Dead last night the director said we may see him. He was given three characters, Merle being one of them, and said that 33% of them WOULD DEFINITELY be back. So....Make of that what you will :-)
longknocker 08:27 PM 03-19-2012
Well, I don't know, but in Talking Dead last night the director said we may see him. He was given three characters, Merle being one of them, and said that 33% of them WOULD DEFINITELY be back. So....Make of that what you will :-)
:-)
icehog3 10:54 PM 03-19-2012
Also means there's a 67% chance we won't. :-)
Skywalker 12:19 AM 03-20-2012
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Merle turned into a young black woman??? What???:-)
irratebass 03:48 AM 03-20-2012
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Badass episode! Check out the new avatar!
Love the new Avatar :-)

Originally Posted by Mikey202:
Chick with the 2 zombies on a leash has got it together, as far as survival in the Zombieland. Wonder if having those zombies close to her, pacified, fools the other zombies. It has too.
This is interesting and hadn't thought of that, I also heard that maybe the 2 zombies led her to the other zombies or maybe to other humans (Andrea for instance).....not sure and I don't believe she has zombies in chains in the comic.
massphatness 05:12 AM 03-20-2012
Originally Posted by Eleven:

That's how I took it as well
OLS 07:04 AM 03-20-2012
Good episode, but I saw a bunch of things that pi55ed me off. A.) Why do you drive in circles like some kind of
silly, bumpy, modern-day wild west show where you are guaranteed NOT to hit anything?? (of course,
they were somehow CRACK SHOTS in all this). You are driving cars, they are walking lepers, run OVER THEM
and shoot the thus-maimed by driving up to them and popping a cap in their skull. Granted, if you bust an axle, you MIGHT be fu(ked, so I will let that one go as just a dumb waste of ammo.

Where did Herschel get that badas$ shotgun? SOMEHOW he jams 40 shells into the body of it. Amazing.

I CAN SEE reasons why the group got upset about Shane's death, not least of which being the fact that
half of them FOLLOWED him primarily, and even though it seems to Rick like he explained himself, there is too
much paranoia afoot to say "he was just leading me out into the woods and into a trap to kill me" and have
people take it as gospel. A lot of what took place between them was private and stated in hushed tones.
Not everyone was aware of the odd dynamic driving their relationship. So it might come as a bit of a surprise
to them to learn Shane was trying to KILL him. So yeah, Rick should have explained a bit more.

While I like the fact that we are FINALLY getting out of the Greene Family farm rut, we are just headed into
another rut at the prison, but at least it is getting back onto the rails of the comic. There was a great article
I read yesterday that was critiquing the whole second half of Season two versus the first half, and it made me
realize we are not the only people who think that storyline went on way too long, but it tells you how cliff-hanger
mentality SCREWED us all into having to watch that crap for so long. It makes you mad.

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertain...t-card/254720/
Skywalker 08:46 AM 03-20-2012
Danai Gurira

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/walking-dea...140058018.html

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/‘walk...b-buzzing.html
Page 39 of 43
« First < 29373839 4041 > Last »
Up