Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 39 of 111
« First < 29373839 40414989 > Last »
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>beer hauls
TheStatsGuy 10:03 AM 12-16-2010
Originally Posted by b0rderman:
MikeyC...I felt I got suckered into buying it by the fancy presentation, the rolleyes was at myself.

Tried it last night...this stuff is the real deal...will be getting a few more bottles for sure. Excellent beer! However, it does worry me that the more we buy the ~$20 bottles, the more $20 bottles there will be.
Then I'm guilty as charged. I've bought 9 bottles of the Infinium so far and have 2 more on hold. Plan on bringing a couple home for Christmas and a few more for a new year's eve party the week after.

I really like it. It smells like beer but has a lighter fruity taste to it like you normally would get during the warmer months. I couldn't drink it all the time but its good for a change of pace or if your having drinks with people who normally don't like the bitter taste of beer. :-)
[Reply]
MikeyC 05:04 PM 12-16-2010
Originally Posted by b0rderman:
MikeyC...I felt I got suckered into buying it by the fancy presentation, the rolleyes was at myself.

Tried it last night...this stuff is the real deal...will be getting a few more bottles for sure. Excellent beer! However, it does worry me that the more we buy the ~$20 bottles, the more $20 bottles there will be.
Stock up if you like this beer. I understand they won't be making it again.

I hate to pay $20 for a bottle of beer but if they can charge a premium for a super premium spirit why not a super premium beer? I understand it took two years to develop this beer and it's not an easy beer to make so I don't mind paying a couple extra $'s.
[Reply]
b0rderman 10:35 PM 12-16-2010
either do I, the beer is awesome...rolleyes taken back!
[Reply]
Bill86 03:34 PM 12-17-2010
Got 4 pack of DFH WWS 2010. I'll probably pick up another for aging.
[Reply]
Wanger 04:24 PM 12-17-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Got 4 pack of DFH WWS 2010. I'll probably pick up another for aging.
Jealous!!!
[Reply]
ashtonlady 08:39 PM 12-17-2010
I got a case of Abyss from Deschutes Brewery. :-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 09:44 PM 12-17-2010
Originally Posted by ashtonlady:
I got a case of Abyss from Deschutes Brewery. :-)
Awesome!!!!!
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:21 PM 12-17-2010
I can get my hands on some 2008 WWS. Should I get some? I've never had DFH WWS but I love stouts. I'm heading to the store tomorrow with a friend.
[Reply]
Jbailey 10:56 PM 12-17-2010
Ho! Ho! Ho!
[Reply]
Bill86 12:12 AM 12-18-2010
Nice score Dave!
[Reply]
cort 03:01 PM 12-18-2010
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 03:04 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
Ho! Ho! Ho!
How are people getting bottles of this, let alone multiple bottles????
[Reply]
Ol' Times Cigars 03:12 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by IBQTEE1:
OK, I need to stop going to the store. One bottle of Delirium Noel, 3 bottles of Bells Batch 10,000 and one bottle of Bourbon County Rare Stout, bottle # 7,396.

Just had the Noel thursday night. That was a great beer I really enjoy the beers they put out.
[Reply]
Ol' Times Cigars 03:15 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by TheStatsGuy:
Then I'm guilty as charged. I've bought 9 bottles of the Infinium so far and have 2 more on hold. Plan on bringing a couple home for Christmas and a few more for a new year's eve party the week after.

I really like it. It smells like beer but has a lighter fruity taste to it like you normally would get during the warmer months. I couldn't drink it all the time but its good for a change of pace or if your having drinks with people who normally don't like the bitter taste of beer. :-)
9 bottles, wow lucky. I searched and came up with 4. I wish I could get some more but everyone in my area was limiting it to one bottle per customer and the other half of the places had no clue as to what I was talking about.
[Reply]
Jbailey 04:41 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by BeerAdvocate:
How are people getting bottles of this, let alone multiple bottles????
Got to know some people well at one shop in town. I had one reserved at said store and when I checked out they told me there was one more left if I wanted it. I was also on another list across town.

For some reason this was easier to get then Vanilla. :-)
[Reply]
St. Lou Stu 06:02 PM 12-18-2010
My hauls for the last two weeks since I've been home...

What did the Rare run you guys Hootie and Kristin?
[Reply]
MikeyC 07:56 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by Ol' Times Cigars:
9 bottles, wow lucky. I searched and came up with 4. I wish I could get some more but everyone in my area was limiting it to one bottle per customer and the other half of the places had no clue as to what I was talking about.
I didn't have any trouble finding a couple bottles, but it sold out pretty quickly. Did you try the beer finder on SamAdams.com? I used that the pinpoint my search. It tells you what stores received bottles.

Got to know some people well at one shop in town. I had one reserved at said store and when I checked out they told me there was one more left if I wanted it. I was also on another list across town.

For some reason this was easier to get then Vanilla. :-)
I was surprised how easy it was to find. Finding Utopias is much harder.
[Reply]
Bill86 07:58 PM 12-18-2010
Nice score guys, especially that Lukcy Basartd. My liquor store is supposed to hold those for me next shipment :-)
[Reply]
Zeuceone 09:15 PM 12-18-2010
Where'd you get that lucky basterd?
[Reply]
romwarrior 10:13 AM 12-20-2010
Ho! Ho! Ho!
Nice!
[Reply]
Page 39 of 111
« First < 29373839 40414989 > Last »
Up