Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 39 of 350
« First < 29373839 40414989139 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3
Genetic Defect 04:43 PM 01-06-2009
Originally Posted by King James:
unfortunately for me, neither seem to be working all that well. Maybe I can give noxplode another shot, even tho I hate the taste of it.
or you can cycle off those type supps for 3 weeks, also cut out other sources of caffeine :-)
Mugen910 04:43 PM 01-06-2009
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
It works good for Tom Dokk and Perry :-)
:-):-)

I don't know what we are talking about but this made me laugh. :-)
Genetic Defect 04:49 PM 01-06-2009
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
:-):-)

I don't know what we are talking about but this made me laugh. :-)
:-) A play on words :-)
Genetic Defect 05:37 PM 01-06-2009
Jim, try Vasocharge, maybe that will taste good and work :-)
Sanitariumite 06:17 PM 01-06-2009
On other weight-lifting forums I've browsed through I've seen a lot of popular response to Gaspari Nutrition Superpump 250. I've never tried it, but elsewhere it seems to be a popular alternative to WF and NO-Xplode.
Genetic Defect 06:26 PM 01-06-2009
it also has a unique nickname, superdump :-)
Sanitariumite 06:29 PM 01-06-2009
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
it also has a unique nickname, superdump :-)
Haaaaahahahaha. That's awesome. I think every N.O. product I've taken gives me the need to do my business about 20 minutes after taking it. Fine by me, it keeps me light on my feet for the gym lol.
Chris. 06:35 PM 01-06-2009
what is WF?
Sanitariumite 06:37 PM 01-06-2009
Originally Posted by Chris.:
what is WF?
White Flood made by Controlled Labs. A Pre-workout Nitric Oxide drink (Or they have tabs you can take now instead) for energy, endurance, and pump. It's definitely the best one I've used.
Chris. 06:45 PM 01-06-2009
oh. I've been wanting to buy some no explode. haven't heard of WF before today when you guys were talking about it.
Sanitariumite 06:48 PM 01-06-2009
oh. I've been wanting to buy some no explode. haven't heard of WF before today when you guys were talking about it.
My advice would be to order a small tub of White Flood from bodybuilding.com. and get a free sample of NO-Xplode. Then you can try both. Or you could order some protein, or anything else you might need, and get a free sample of each of the two before you make a $30 decision you may not like. Other sites may do this, but I know that bodybuilding.com does, and I've been very happy with them every time I've ordered.
Chris. 06:50 PM 01-06-2009
Thanks for those tips man. yea getting a sample of the other would be GREAT!

EDIT: any of you ever use hydroxycut before?
Genetic Defect 07:01 PM 01-06-2009

also look into vasocharge
Mugen910 07:16 PM 01-06-2009

I took hydroxycut before they took out the ephedrine...that stuff worked but we had guys in the military that would pass out or get heat stroke in Okinawa due to weather and the dehydration from ephedrine. I don't know about now though..I hear the newer stuff isn't as effective..
Chris. 07:22 PM 01-06-2009
I was looking at the hydroxycut extreme on bb. ephedrine never bothered me. Made me a bit jittery but nothing major. People should know that you need to drink a LOT of water when you are taking supplements anyways. Especially when working out. I try to drink a gallon a day, and I only workout 2-3 times a week.
Sanitariumite 07:25 PM 01-06-2009
Just took my first dose of N.O. Vassive. I don't know how much, if any of this is placebo, but I'm starting to feel pretty amped up and ready to go after roughly 20 minutes. It's a nice calm energy. I don't feel like I just shotgunned 2 redbulls, but I definitely feel ready to get off my ass, and move some iron. The taste was actually quite good. I have the lemon-lime. It tasted like a slightly sweeter 7-up or Sprite, but without the carbonation. It has a very slight chalky mouth-feel, but it's barely noticable, and it doesn't hamper the flavor at all. I was worried when I read that it won't ever fully dissolve so you have to keep agitating it, which usually means it's similar to drinking wet sand. This wasn't the case. I shook it up 4 times, and drank it in 4 good swigs without ever feeling any grittiness. I'm off for shoulders and triceps tonight, so I'll try and post back when I'm done. So far though, I'm happy with it.
icehog3 08:09 PM 01-06-2009
Originally Posted by Sanitariumite:
On other weight-lifting forums I've browsed through I've seen a lot of popular response to Gaspari Nutrition Superpump 250. I've never tried it, but elsewhere it seems to be a popular alternative to WF and NO-Xplode.
Do you know if Bodybuilding.com has samples on this product? I don't want to spend the cash without a trial run, as I have had bad luck with other Gaspari products.

I was looking at the hydroxycut extreme on bb. ephedrine never bothered me. Made me a bit jittery but nothing major. People should know that you need to drink a LOT of water when you are taking supplements anyways. Especially when working out. I try to drink a gallon a day, and I only workout 2-3 times a week.
Be careful....even if you don't "feel" the results, extended use of ephedra can cause a plethora of health problems, not the least of which can be hypertrophy (enlargement) of the heart.
Genetic Defect 08:10 PM 01-06-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Do you know if Bodybuilding.com has samples on this product? I don't want to spend the cash without a trial run, as I have had bad luck with other Gaspari products.

Be careful....even if you don't "feel" the results, extended use of ephedra can cause a plethora of health problems, not the least of which can be hypertrophy (enlargement) of the heart.
you could shoot bb.com an email, I'm sure they do thats how they get ya hooked :-)
Sanitariumite 11:12 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Not sure, but I'll go check. Usually the free samples are available as one of the sizes of whatever product you're looking at when you go to add it to your cart i.e. 2.6lb tub, 1.5lb tub, 1.29lb tub, Free Sample.
Sanitariumite 11:14 AM 01-07-2009
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/super.html

Yeah, they have a free sample. I wish I would've thought to get one on my last order. You do have to order something to get a free sample, but you could order a shaker bottle and get 6-7 free samples while you're at it.
Page 39 of 350
« First < 29373839 40414989139 > Last »
Up