Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 39 of 45
« First < 29373839 4041 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>stirring the pot local B&M vs big internet
Darrell 09:28 AM 03-26-2009
Worst. Thread. Ever.
SilverFox 09:28 AM 03-26-2009
And this one

You have a good many little gifts and virtues, but there is no need of parading them, for conceit spoils the finest genius. There is not much danger that real talent or goodness will be overlooked long, and the great charm of all power is modesty.
GKitty 10:02 AM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by leasingthisspace:
What is thread about again? Not really sure. Can someone tell me what is going on. I would read it myself but 38 pages is alot of reading and I am not sure it is worth it.

Thank you for whoever can update me on this matter.
Posted via Mobile Device
No shortcuts, Tabb!!

You wade through the BS and chicanery just like the rest of us...

or you get nothing, sir!! :-)

*deep breath* Sorry... but this thread is an Escher-like Hellscape. I lost my cool.
Mr Edmundo 10:09 AM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Worst. Thread. Ever.
:-):-)
This thread is way past it's expiry date.
leasingthisspace 10:16 AM 03-26-2009
This is in the All Cigar Discussion but I thought it was a banter thread silly me.
Col. Kurtz 10:23 AM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by thebiglebowski:
jesus, i just realized his picture and sig line are from a freaking beer commercial???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPmEN1Mj0SQ
Legend 10:42 AM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:
Encore Souris join date: 10-23-2008

This thread start date: 02-22-2009
he had to respond!!!!!!!

:-):-):-):-):-)
14holestogie 10:50 AM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by Legend:
he had to respond!!!!!!!

:-):-):-):-):-)
...and so did he. ^

Pot/kettle, etc.
thebiglebowski 11:28 AM 03-26-2009
he had to respond!!!!!!!
my :-) - and that's pretty much all i'm worth - and no offense intended, but you're starting to tread pretty close to that asshat picture we've seen pop up recently.
taltos 11:45 AM 03-26-2009
Legend, what happened to you? You had some brillian, well reasoned posts on the old board and have turned into the little boy who cries me, me, me in order to get attention over here. We migrated to avoid all of the old bs and it still follows. How about becoming a human being again and relating to people instead of being a stuck-up horse's putz? I am sure that folks would embrace the change.:-)
Scottw 11:57 AM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
Legend, what happened to you? You had some brillian, well reasoned posts on the old board and have turned into the little boy who cries me, me, me in order to get attention over here. We migrated to avoid all of the old bs and it still follows. How about becoming a human being again and relating to people instead of being a stuck-up horse's putz? I am sure that folks would embrace the change.:-)
Legend,

I'm sorry but I have to agree on this one and you know that I was a big fan of your posts and reviews in the past and find you to be informative and humorous. I do feel however, that you are losing that better part of yourself with your recent posts and comments. Maybe this is the hint to tone it down that should be listened to. I like the regular plain old easy going legend that used to post here and I know a lot of BOTLs did too.
Legend 12:32 PM 03-26-2009
My apologies. I'll go back to being brilliant, promise.

Next post in this thread will be in may. (now who's doing the Chris Farley Stupid stupid) ((Blush))
lightning9191 01:11 PM 03-26-2009

Next post in this thread will be in may. (now who's doing the Chris Farley Stupid stupid) ((Blush))
:-):-):-)
DPD6030 01:17 PM 03-26-2009

Next post in this thread will be in May 2012. (now who's doing the Chris Farley Stupid stupid) ((Blush))
:-)
SilverFox 01:20 PM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
That is interesting as I respect Taltos and his opinion but I have seen nothing but drivel and petty name calling. That having been said I believe everyone should be judged on there actions current not past.
ChicagoWhiteSox 01:34 PM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Worst. Thread. Ever.
:-):-):-):-)
icehog3 02:18 PM 03-26-2009

Originally Posted by icehog3:
Not to mention excruciatingly humble. :-)
Sometimes I just feel the need to quote myself. :-) :-)
Whee 02:29 PM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Sometimes I just feel the need to quote myself. :-) :-)

Maybe we treat this like the Icehog3 vacation banter thread...just lock it til he comes back...and lose the key while he's gone:-)
gnukfu 04:08 AM 03-27-2009
Off to worky! Oh wait, this isn't the Masshole banter thread? :-)
TRicker 04:17 AM 03-27-2009
yup
Page 39 of 45
« First < 29373839 4041 > Last »
Up