Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 39 of 129
« First < 29373839 40414989 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Losing Weight with Starscream
Starscream 01:39 PM 11-06-2009
Originally Posted by shilala:
I'm going to die now.
Right after I drink a 30 ounce cup of grape water. Lol :-)
:-)
[Reply]
kayaker 04:48 AM 11-07-2009
I checked in this morning. I glad I'm just under 240 but I really need to get my butt moving.
[Reply]
Starscream 08:54 AM 11-09-2009
[Reply]
kayaker 04:37 PM 11-13-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
[Reply]
shilala 05:02 PM 11-13-2009
I have gone from 184 up to 193.
I'm actually getting abs for the first time in my life. I skipped out on Physical Therapy this week because my back is so screwed up, gonna ice and get it under control and start back on Tuesday.
I had never noticed, but along the way my left leg ended up half the size of my right leg from guarding my back, and I've got about 1/4 of the strength in that leg. It's going to take a few more months before I get everything right and balance at a weight.
It's really difficult to walk and keep moving and do everything I need to do.
I've noticed that I've almost completely cut out red meat and almost completely given up grease, and I love grease. :-)
I actually ordered fish at Ruby Tuesday's a few days ago. I think it's the first time I've ever ordered fish at a restaurant in my life.
Lisa is very good at helping me eat and making sure I eat. As a result, I feel a lot better at times. A few more dozen rounds of doctor appointments and I'm threatening to be in really good shape. :-)
[Reply]
kayaker 08:36 AM 11-17-2009
Still hovering around the 240 mark. Usually on the plus side. Shouldn't be surprised I guess. I still haven't made any commitment to exercise regularly.:-)

I know. Just do it, right? I'll try to put together a set of simple home exercises and follow daily. Where's the jogging on the spot smiley?:-)
[Reply]
Cyanide 08:44 AM 11-17-2009
All of universal physics and biology seems to be working against me. I have religiously been putting in 10 km a day (except on the occasional Saturday I take off) along with 30 minutes weights and core....and I have been sitting at 217-218 for most of this year. I temporarilly dip down as far as 214 but that is usually accompanied by such an insanely voracious appetite that I just can't help myself. I think Ian and I have opposite problems, he can't get the exercise in, I can't sustain the dietary changes! :-)

That being said, I don't mind if it takes another year to get to my goal of 208.:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 01:58 PM 11-18-2009
Slipped for a week and went up to 254. I've been back on track this week and am back to 248. Been to the gym this week which helped a bit. Let's see if I can make some progress in the next few weeks.
[Reply]
Starscream 08:51 AM 11-20-2009
245 today!
[Reply]
shilala 11:18 AM 11-20-2009
I'm a little under 190 and holding fast.
I think the 184.6 was an anomally. I'd still like to see 180, and I will before too long.
I got fired from Physical Therapy cause I ended up in the Emergency Room on Tuesday, so I'm just gonna have to chill for a bit.
It's really tough losing weight laying on the couch eating peanut m&m's and watching Judge Judy.
I've increased my water intake to the point where I think I'm going to float away.
Yesterday my entire diet was a half a slice of pumpkin pie, four fun size snickers, and 3 peanut m&m's.
I had a couple cups of watered down coffee with milk, too.
That covers the entire food pyramid except for meat, vegetables and fruit.
Not bad. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 11:55 AM 11-20-2009
I'm a little under 190 and holding fast.
I think the 184.6 was an anomally. I'd still like to see 180, and I will before too long.
I got fired from Physical Therapy cause I ended up in the Emergency Room on Tuesday, so I'm just gonna have to chill for a bit.
It's really tough losing weight laying on the couch eating peanut m&m's and watching Judge Judy.
I've increased my water intake to the point where I think I'm going to float away.
Yesterday my entire diet was a half a slice of pumpkin pie, four fun size snickers, and 3 peanut m&m's.
I had a couple cups of watered down coffee with milk, too.
That covers the entire food pyramid except for meat, vegetables and fruit.
Not bad. :-)
Pumpkin pie is a fruit.:-) Just like potato chips are vegatables.:-)
[Reply]
shilala 01:30 PM 11-20-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Pumpkin pie is a fruit.:-) Just like potato chips are vegatables.:-)
I just had a fun size Snickers, and parmasan noodles for lunch, so all I need is a raisin, and I'm good for the day. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 10:13 PM 11-20-2009
I just had a fun size Snickers, and parmasan noodles for lunch, so all I need is a raisin, and I'm good for the day. :-)
Snickers: dairy and grain
Parmasan noodles: dairy and grain

raisin: fruit

You still need some meat. Eat one piece of beef jerky and you'll be ok, Scott.:-)
[Reply]
goalie204 06:52 AM 11-21-2009
skinny bastards :-) <3
[Reply]
Starscream 09:01 AM 11-22-2009
Hanging in at 245 for three days straight.
[Reply]
shilala 04:17 PM 11-22-2009
I was around 189 today. I ate very light.
Lisa and I went out to eat a few times this weekend and I ate almost nothing, just not hungry. I had some snacky stuff watching the Steelers lose today, and I'm all good.
I've seemed to level out appetite-wise again. I don't have one.
That makes things a lot easier. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 07:54 PM 11-24-2009
Nervous about Thanksgiving weekend.
[Reply]
Starscream 07:32 PM 11-30-2009
Thanksgiving put me back up to 250. Got some work to do now.
[Reply]
shilala 05:11 AM 12-02-2009
Still hanging in at around 190. I was at the doctor's yesterday and he drilled me about the weight loss, I told him how I did it and why. He was pleased.
I'd like to lose another 10, it's tough when it's so cold out.
It really takes a lot of patience to make sure I have my water with me all the time, too. I suppose I need to go to the store and get back on track. :-)
[Reply]
goalie204 05:37 AM 12-02-2009
Originally Posted by goalie204:
skinny bastards :-) <3
i maintain :-)
[Reply]
Page 39 of 129
« First < 29373839 40414989 > Last »
Up