Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 38 of 55
« First < 28363738 394048 > Last »
Sports>Cowboys Asylum
NCRadioMan 01:01 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Guys,
Kidding aside, we are brothers first.

I am screwing with you and two of you (one more than the other) just don't know how to accept that there are honestly folks don't like your team and that is OK.

You don't seem to understand this is a public forum, that anyone can post in this thread, good or bad. Seems you only want to see the good. Seems if one doesn't like the Cowboys, one is a troll. Again, haven't seen proprietary rights allowing only Cowboys lovers to post here.

You don't seem to understand that if your team is winning and folks don't like them, they will post anti-your team comments. You are a target as result. I went through with the Yankees. It is all good and in good fun.

No team in sports can mean that much to me that you can rag on it and hurt my feelings. The best way to shut that up is for your team to win. If it does, I assure you I will genuinely congratulate you.

With that, if you think I am ripping you, one should see what I am doing in person to my son in law right now that breathes the Cowboys 10 fold what you do. That is where I am really having fun. After all, I am paying for his wedding. He has no choice but to take it.:-)
Don't bother Carlos, some just refuse to grow up. It always baffles me when people talk about great their favorite team is then whine and resort to personal attacks (like calling somebody a troll) when somebody disagrees with them. It's the nature of the beast and should be expected.
[Reply]
shvictor 01:01 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by acruce:
he said you and one other though.
Me and Josh
[Reply]
white_s2k 01:01 PM 01-17-2010
Everytime Peterson gets the ball I stop breathing for a second. That kid scares the hell outta me.

Suisham sucks.
[Reply]
acruce 01:02 PM 01-17-2010
we need a score on this drive....
[Reply]
shvictor 01:04 PM 01-17-2010
we need a score on this drive....
Yes we do. We've left way too many points on the field today
[Reply]
acruce 01:04 PM 01-17-2010
my nine year old is giving my shiit about the cowboys. i told him if they loose i am going to take his xbox away until next football season:-)
[Reply]
shvictor 01:05 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Don't bother Carlos, some just refuse to grow up. It always baffles me when people talk about great their favorite team is then whine and resort to personal attacks (like calling somebody a troll) when somebody disagrees with them. It's the nature of the beast and should be expected.
Grow up? We aren't the ones trolling other peoples threads talking smack.
[Reply]
Jbailey 01:05 PM 01-17-2010
My main team the Packers is already out. They had a great/bad game.

Cheers to the winning team.
[Reply]
shvictor 01:06 PM 01-17-2010
my nine year old is giving my shiit about the cowboys. i told him if they loose i am going to take his xbox away until next football season:-)
atta boy
[Reply]
shvictor 01:06 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
My main team the Packers is already out. They had a great/bad game.

Cheers to the winning team.
Thanks. Looks like it will be the Vikes today
[Reply]
shvictor 01:07 PM 01-17-2010
Need to stop giving the ball to Barber. garrett just wont adjust
[Reply]
white_s2k 01:07 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by shvictor:
Grow up? We aren't the ones trolling other peoples threads talking smack.
Don't mind him. Apparently, disagreing with someone who disagrees with you is childish :-)
[Reply]
acruce 01:08 PM 01-17-2010
there is still time don't give up on them yet
[Reply]
white_s2k 01:08 PM 01-17-2010
We really need to air the ball out. Stop with this handing it off to Barber, Jones, Barber.
[Reply]
shvictor 01:09 PM 01-17-2010
there is still time don't give up on them yet
I just sit here watching Garrett reverting back to his old self...I cant see how we come back unless he changes something
[Reply]
acruce 01:10 PM 01-17-2010
there is still time only a 14 point game
[Reply]
shvictor 01:13 PM 01-17-2010
there is still time only a 14 point game
How can the Vikings decline or accept a penalty called on them???????????
[Reply]
pnoon 01:14 PM 01-17-2010
Keep it civil, fellas, or I'll shut it down.
Smack talk is somewhat expected when it comes to the NFL and fans. But if it turns personal, I'll Caputo the thread.
[Reply]
acruce 01:14 PM 01-17-2010
there we go that was a good series for the cowboys there is still plenty of time.
[Reply]
acruce 01:16 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by shvictor:
How can the Vikings decline or accept a penalty called on them???????????
not sure that was a first for me
[Reply]
Page 38 of 55
« First < 28363738 394048 > Last »
Up