Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 38 of 45
« First < 28363738 3940 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>stirring the pot local B&M vs big internet
Stogieboy 05:37 PM 03-25-2009
:-):-):-)
SeanGAR 05:49 PM 03-25-2009
Originally Posted by Legend:
Its like poking a bear with a stick. You have to be right and you have to defend yourself. Its guaranteed. Like having a marionette all I have to do is pull the string. I sure hope you're under 25. Most grow out of it by then.
Funny how well that shoe fits you ROFL
md4958 06:01 PM 03-25-2009
Its like poking a bear with a stick. You have to be right and you have to defend yourself. Its guaranteed. Like having a marionette all I have to do is pull the string. I sure hope you're under 25. Most grow out of it by then.
Wingate? Is that you???
taltos 06:35 PM 03-25-2009
Originally Posted by md4958:
Wingate? Is that you???
Wingate had more to offer.
Legend 06:41 PM 03-25-2009
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:
Funny how well that shoe fits you ROFL
I know you are but what am I ?

Really?

Really?

Ok.
Encore Souris 05:54 AM 03-26-2009
I know you are but what am I ?

Really?

Really?

Ok.
Brilliant riposte, Sir!

The propinquity between your iterative catechism, "Really?", and your Descartian "what am I" clearly elevates you to the uppermost level of intellectual scribblers. I would be astonished if you did not hold dual Ph.D.s in Philosophy and English.

Bravo, I say, bravo.

Your philanthropic entertainment of the unwashed masses says much about your character. Some might consider your posts deficient, dazed, doltish and delirious, but not I, sir.

I read between your meaningless, moronic and mindless posts, I sidestep your senseless, simpleminded, sluggish, stolid and stupefied sentences, and realize that we are the presence of a genius.

We are blessed to have one such as you here

:-)
taltos 06:03 AM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by Encore Souris:
Brilliant riposte, Sir!

The propinquity between your iterative catechism, "Really?", and your Descartian "what am I" clearly elevates you to the uppermost level of intellectual scribblers. I would be astonished if you did not hold dual Ph.D.s in Philosophy and English.

Bravo, I say, bravo.

Your philanthropic entertainment of the unwashed masses says much about your character. Some might consider your posts deficient, dazed, doltish and delirious, but not I, sir.

I read between your meaningless, moronic and mindless posts, I sidestep your senseless, simpleminded, sluggish, stolid and stupefied sentences, and realize that we are the presence of a genius.

This is a Hall of Fame worthy post. Well done sir!:-)
14holestogie 06:07 AM 03-26-2009
I never realized there was so many ways to say d*****bag.

You live, you learn (unless you already know everything).

Smokin Gator 06:31 AM 03-26-2009
Brilliant riposte, Sir!

Bravo, I say, bravo.

Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
I never realized there was so many ways to say d*****bag.
:-):-):-)
md4958 06:42 AM 03-26-2009
Brilliant riposte, Sir!

Bravo, I say, bravo.

reputation given!
Legend 08:30 AM 03-26-2009
I just have to respond to legend because I'm never wrong. But he just pointed out how I do that. That would make him right. Make a new name and post it with that. Yeah. Yeah.
ahc4353 08:33 AM 03-26-2009
As info legend duel users are not allowed. FWIW
SeanGAR 08:52 AM 03-26-2009
I just have to respond to legend because I'm never wrong. But he just pointed out how I do that. That would make him right. Make a new name and post it with that. Yeah. Yeah.
Encore Souris join date: 10-23-2008

This thread start date: 02-22-2009
ahc4353 09:03 AM 03-26-2009
I lost track, what's the score?

SeanGar - 30
legend - 0 ?
md4958 09:06 AM 03-26-2009
Wingate, are you sure thats not you again??
kaisersozei 09:07 AM 03-26-2009
This is awesome :-)

What makes is more awesome to me is that, in my mind, I hear it being read like a Budweiser "Real Men of Genius" ad :-)

Brilliant riposte, Sir!

(Reeeeal men of Geeeeenius.....)

(Here's to you, Mr. Cigar Forum Poster Guy)

Bravo, I say, bravo.

(Budweiser Beer Anheiser-Bush, St. Louis Missouri)

thebiglebowski 09:14 AM 03-26-2009
i have no idea what this means... ?
md4958 09:18 AM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by thebiglebowski:
i have no idea what this means... ?
youre not alone
SilverFox 09:21 AM 03-26-2009
This brings to mind this qoute

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
leasingthisspace 09:24 AM 03-26-2009
What is thread about again? Not really sure. Can someone tell me what is going on. I would read it myself but 38 pages is alot of reading and I am not sure it is worth it.

Thank you for whoever can update me on this matter.
Posted via Mobile Device
Page 38 of 45
« First < 28363738 3940 > Last »
Up