Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 373 of 378
« First < 273323363371372373 374375 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>What cigar did you smoke today VI?
kelmac07 05:31 PM 01-24-2019
Another good VCM Thursday Herf.

La Palina Kill Bill II

601 Pennsylvania Edition

Flores Y Rodriguez Exclusivo The Coney

La Palina Maduro Toro
4WheelVFR 08:29 PM 01-24-2019
Alec Bradley Prensado Lost Art. It was just ok....not bad, but not great either.
Weelok 12:39 AM 01-25-2019

gomeitsmybday 04:25 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by 4WheelVFR:
Alec Bradley Prensado Lost Art. It was just ok....not bad, but not great either.
I've heard the same thing about the Lost Art which is mostly what has prevented me on pulling the trigger on a 10er. I think I'll stick with the regular Prensado for now...btw Ray what are your thoughts on the Florida Sungrown? That one is definitely on my "to smoke" list!
Still having plenty of ceegars over here, just many of the same so not posting/posting pics. This morning I decided to go with mi amor La Traviata!
yourchoice 09:09 AM 01-25-2019
Had a La Flor Dominicana Coronado Toro last night. :-)
4WheelVFR 11:58 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:
I've heard the same thing about the Lost Art which is mostly what has prevented me on pulling the trigger on a 10er. I think I'll stick with the regular Prensado for now...btw Ray what are your thoughts on the Florida Sungrown? That one is definitely on my "to smoke" list!
Still having plenty of ceegars over here, just many of the same so not posting/posting pics. This morning I decided to go with mi amor La Traviata!
Definitely score a fiver of the FSG. I've only had a few, but the ones I've had were pretty darn good. Good enough to justify the price, certainly.
gomeitsmybday 07:46 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by 4WheelVFR:
Definitely score a fiver of the FSG. I've only had a few, but the ones I've had were pretty darn good. Good enough to justify the price, certainly.
Awesome! Yeah, I already find the story behind the FSGs to be quite intriguing, and I find a lot of fellow Asylym inmate's opinions to be solid - so I think I'll mosey on over to corona cigar co soon and buy one of the FSG samplers. :-)

Earlier this evening I started with a Casa Fernandez Arsenio Oro but something was off...not so sure about the box I'm currently sitting on. Moved on to the Norteno pictured and it was *spectacular*. Should post back again later tonight with another smoke, once I get some food and more rye whiskey in me, that is. :-)
gomeitsmybday 09:55 PM 01-25-2019

These always hit the spot when in the mood for something powerful, lots of pepper & flavor!
gomeitsmybday 11:12 AM 01-26-2019
Thought I'd go with a little hair of the dog this am, so Scorpion Connecticut it is...basic Connecticut profile with a modest amount of pepper throughout, nice enough. These came with Scorpion SGs and I'm really eager to tty them after some more time in the humi...
gomeitsmybday 09:09 PM 01-26-2019

I hope instead of retiring one day, I can become a taste-tester for Aganorsa Leaf/Casa Fernandez...sort of like willy wonka but in reverse where instead, the gramps drags the whiny grandkid through a cigar factory...
"ahhhh shut up Charlie, do you have somewhere more important you need to be?" :-)
Weelok 12:44 AM 01-27-2019
Ezra Zion Masquerade given to me by Av8tor if memory serves me correctly about a year ago when I won the cigar lottery. I rarely won so going to savor this cigar.

Took the family out to Claim Jumper and then the Sacramento Philharmonic to listen to Beethoven. Fun evening. I’m more of a Judas Priest or Queensryche guy but I appreciated the talent of the choir and musicians. Impressive.

So going to finally see what this cigar is all about.

Tio Gato 08:12 AM 01-27-2019
Laranja Corona gorda and My Father cedro deluxe eminente
Tio Gato 01:33 PM 01-27-2019
Tampa Rollers robusto natural
Tio Gato 03:03 PM 01-27-2019
Tat' nuevitas Toro, it was not too good, sadly.
Weelok 12:47 AM 01-28-2019
Warped Fururo as my second last night. Better as a first cigar so won’t do that again. It was good but my palate was deadened so the cigar wasn’t as tangy as I remember.

Tonight I’m smoking a 2016 or 2017 Viaje Excusivo Nicaragua. First year it came out so whenever that was. Awesome.

gomeitsmybday 06:38 PM 01-29-2019

Finally got around to smoking this for the first time! Weelok is right on comparing this to the Aganorsa Signature Series, very similar profile - however I think I like the Futuro more! :-)
gomeitsmybday 02:13 PM 01-30-2019

Camacho Scorpion Sungrown, another first timer! Very smooth, maybe a touch of pepper but very faint, certainly much less than I had anticipated with it being Sungrown. Not particularly complex but very pleasant. Flawless draw that I've come to associate with Camacho!
yourchoice 12:13 PM 01-31-2019
Last night
Attached: 20190130_214045-567x1008.jpg (92.5 KB) 
Weelok 12:48 AM 02-01-2019

kelmac07 09:45 AM 02-01-2019
Looks like a great smoking day right there Dave. :-)

Had another FANTASTIC smoking day at our weekly VCM Thursday herf.

601 Red Edicion 2010 Limitada "Macho" Been sitting on this last one for some time, great first stick of the day. Smooth and loaded with great flavors. Time has been very good to these.

Crowned Heads LaCereme Robusto. This stick was AWESOME, nothing but cream & chocolate. Almost chocolate soufflé like, creamy and fluffy. Reminded me of a 601 Blue, without the spice. The complexity of the flavors on this thing were crazy good. I savored this bad boy til my fingers were burnt. Will, for sure, be getting more of these after I try the other sizes from my sampler. Best" new" stick I've smoked in the past few years.

Ezra Zion All My Ex's Maduro Toro. This was another home run in my book. The flavors on this thing were incredible. Best way to describe this is a 2008 DPG DPG JJ Maduro meets an LFD Chisel. Spicy with lots of chocolate. WOW!! Will be getting more of these, as well. Thanks to Dave (weelok) for turning me onto these. Excited to try the other Ezra Zions I got.

RomaCraft Cromagnon Bonecrusher After smoking the LaCereme & All My Ex's, was sad to say that this was a let down. Don't get me wrong, the flavors on this thing was great...but not as spectactular as the LaCareme or All My Ex's.

I can honestly say, it has been some time, that I've been impressed with a new (well, new to me) stick as I was with the LaCereme & All My Ex's. These two are surely box worthy.
Page 373 of 378
« First < 273323363371372373 374375 > Last »
Up