Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 37 of 59
« First < 27353637 383947 > Last »
Troops Room>BAF Cigar Club Banter
SNKBYT 08:44 PM 03-08-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
woohoo! I hope you like the selection. :-)
you're kidding right.............who wouldn't want that selection in their lineup:-)
[Reply]
Old Sailor 07:27 PM 03-09-2009
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 09:29 AM 03-10-2009
no mail today, but our herf patches and stickers arrived today........our herf coin order should be turned in after the next herf :-)

:-)to all
[Reply]
Old Sailor 07:38 PM 03-10-2009
Salutes Sarge :-):-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:16 PM 03-10-2009
:-):-)Salutes Sarge :-):-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 03:54 AM 03-11-2009
no mail in today but took a much needed 1/2 day off and smoke a few sticks from Newcigarz..............time to watch a movie then go smoke some more

return:-)to all
[Reply]
68TriShield 05:10 AM 03-11-2009
Originally Posted by snkbyt:
no mail in today but took a much needed 1/2 day off and smoke a few sticks from Newcigarz..............time to watch a movie then go smoke some more

return:-)to all
Hey Bub...
[Reply]
SNKBYT 06:48 AM 03-12-2009
howdy y'all, the weather here is starting to be nice during the afternoons for smoking...no mail today...3.5 months to go :-)....I am so ready to be back home.....thanks again to to BAF support system, for w/o you guys this place would really be hell w/o smokes to get thru the week
[Reply]
icehog3 07:56 AM 03-12-2009
Onluy 3.5 months to go! That calls for a Woot Salute!!

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Sailchaser 07:26 PM 03-12-2009
Glad the weather is greeting warmer, better for smokin in the off time, that is when you get a little. That time is clicking away now :-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 06:11 AM 03-13-2009
we got mail today from trishield Dave & Company............smokes, snacks and some reading material................thanks bub

wishing I was already back home in the states :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 06:16 AM 03-13-2009
we got mail today from trishield Dave & Company............smokes, snacks and some reading material................thanks bub

Hope the time passes quickly for you, Brother! I'm so ready for the Fl. "Super Herf" with you!:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 06:20 AM 03-13-2009

Nice job Dave!

:-) Alex
[Reply]
68TriShield 10:05 AM 03-13-2009

You're welcome Bub :-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 11:18 AM 03-14-2009
tonight was herf night, all was going well till we had a Fallen Comrade Ceremony (RIP bro)........not many returned after that...........the weather was one of the best in a long time had about 30 people show up with a few new faces and some of the older ones now that its warmer.........thanks again to the BAF CIGAR CLUB supporters for your donations to make this herfs possible
[Reply]
newcigarz 04:36 AM 03-16-2009
tonight was herf night, all was going well till we had a Fallen Comrade Ceremony (RIP bro)........not many returned after that...........the weather was one of the best in a long time had about 30 people show up with a few new faces and some of the older ones now that its warmer.........thanks again to the BAF CIGAR CLUB supporters for your donations to make this herfs possible
Sorry to hear about the loss. RIP.
[Reply]
Sailchaser 07:38 AM 03-16-2009
:
RIP to your Fallen Comrade:-)

Glad that weather is getting warmer, Keep those day ticking off it will not be long now:-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 08:59 AM 03-16-2009
man this is getting old,SSDD...........had a half day yesterday and since it was BAF CIGAR CLUBs Sunday Herf, I went a little early and smoked a few for the fallen comrades and then a few for myself (total 6 in 6 hours)

3.3 months to go till I'm back in the States, can't wait till then but will have to
[Reply]
icehog3 09:57 PM 03-16-2009
Prayers for your fallen comrades, Alex. I will smoke one in their honor right now.
[Reply]
SNKBYT 06:50 AM 03-17-2009
we got mail from Perry (Big Vito) today.........a apir of boots for one of the USAF troops and a flashlight for one of my cooks................thanks bro

got an email from my coin guy, should have our "BAF CIGAR CLUB" coins in about a month..............all 150 of them
[Reply]
Page 37 of 59
« First < 27353637 383947 > Last »
Up