Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 37 of 72
« First < 27353637 383947 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
icehog3 08:02 PM 03-15-2014
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
12 Monkeys (?)
Quote:
Wow, 18 years of nothing, and now twice in one day ! What a place.

Quote:
He's nothing but a low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous perverted worm! Hanging's too good for him. Burning's too good for him! He should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:24 AM 03-16-2014
My brother-in-law got it for me: Heavy Metal

"Not that I mind a slight case of abduction now and then, but I have tickets for the theater this evening, to a show I was looking forward to and I get, well, kind of unreasonable about things like that."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:01 PM 03-22-2014
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:

"Not that I mind a slight case of abduction now and then, but I have tickets for the theater this evening, to a show I was looking forward to and I get, well, kind of unreasonable about things like that."
Going once...going twice...
[Reply]
dijit 04:33 AM 03-23-2014

North by Northwest

So, when did you know, like, that she was the one for you?
[Reply]
markem 10:41 PM 03-28-2014
Originally Posted by dijit:
So, when did you know, like, that she was the one for you?
Good Will Hunting

How about a nice game of chess?
[Reply]
SvilleKid 11:02 PM 03-28-2014
Originally Posted by markem:
Good Will Hunting

How about a nice game of chess?
Easy, when you say it in a monotone computer voice!!! War Games... Saw it on tv last week!

How about: "You're looking for the best of the best of the best. SIR!"
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 10:00 AM 03-29-2014
Men in Black

"You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? A perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 11:23 PM 04-01-2014
Predator

To Sully: "You're a funny guy Sully. I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."

Soon after that line...

Sully: "I thought you said you were going to kill me last?!?"

To Sully: "I lied..."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 11:49 PM 04-01-2014
Just for the record I try to do movie quotes from memory and i messed up the end of that one..

To Sully: "Remember when I promised to kill you last?"

Sully: "That's right you did!"

To Sully: "I lied.."
[Reply]
Django 04:19 AM 04-02-2014
Commando

"This is gonna be fun! We can stay up late. Swap manly stories and in the morning... I'm making waffles."
[Reply]
irratebass 05:44 AM 04-02-2014
Originally Posted by Django:
Commando

"This is gonna be fun! We can stay up late. Swap manly stories and in the morning... I'm making waffles."
Shrek

"I like this picture, one dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, the guy in the middle is going what you want from me?"
[Reply]
Catfish 05:44 AM 04-02-2014
Originally Posted by Django:
Shrek

My quote: Feelin' queasy? How about a niiiiiice, greasy pork sandwich, served in a dirty ashtray?"
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 05:29 AM 04-03-2014
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Predator

To Sully: "You're a funny guy Sully. I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."

Soon after that line...

Sully: "I thought you said you were going to kill me last?!?"

To Sully: "I lied..."
This was wrong, it was Alien, not Predator. But we've moved along a bit, so the current quote is (Mickey beat David by a hair):
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Shrek

"I like this picture, one dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, the guy in the middle is going what you want from me?"
Goodfellas.

"'The Statue of Liberty is kaput'; that's disconcerting."
[Reply]
357 11:40 AM 04-03-2014

"'The Statue of Liberty is kaput'; that's disconcerting."
Is that Saving Private Ryan?
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 02:38 PM 04-03-2014
Originally Posted by 357:
Is that Saving Private Ryan?
Yep! Your turn...
[Reply]
357 02:47 PM 04-03-2014
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:49 AM 04-10-2014
It's been a week; I think you stumped the crowd.
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:54 AM 04-10-2014
Is this Qui-Gon Jinn from Star Wars "The Phanton Menace"? Can't believe "Dice" didn't answer this one.

If so, "You fumble the football and I will break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts...and then you will run a mile."
[Reply]
markem 09:18 AM 04-10-2014
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
If so, "You fumble the football and I will break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts...and then you will run a mile."
Lol! Remember the Titans

"Oh you are so full of crap. Your five foot nothin', a hundred and nothin' and hardly have a spec of athletic ability and you hung in with the best college football team in the land for two years, and you were also going to walk out of here with a degree from the University of Norte Dame in this life time you don't have to prove nothing to nobody except yourself and after what you gone through if you haven't done that by now, it aint gonna never happen, now go on back."
[Reply]
357 11:05 AM 04-10-2014
Mac, you were right about my quote. I think Mark's is from Rudy.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 72
« First < 27353637 383947 > Last »
Up