Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 37 of 96
« First < 27353637 38394787 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
bscottskangum 07:44 PM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
I've been playing MW2 fairly consistently for the last 8 mos. Just biding my time until Black Ops comes out :-)

BTW, I'll be playing some Team Deathmatch tonight around 11pm AZ time if anybody is on. PS3 handle Lascivious777

Too late for my blood! East Coaster here, plus MW2 has gotten a little repetitive to me, even with the map packs. Anytime you play a map it is the same as the last time you played it. People go to the same places through the same routes and the maps IMO don't allow for much variety in that.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 09:30 PM 09-22-2010
I'm a big fan of making it my own little game. I vary up my routine and try and "hunt" down as many enemy players as I can. It absolutely sucks for my kill/death ratio but I don't really care about that. I just have fun trying to outwit other players and die the least amount of times as possible. I'm not that great at the game but damn I have a good time.

What is really fun is when I'm sometimes surprised by someone who varies their routine as well and you see something totally new and unexpected. I can see how it could get boring for some though. Run and gun seems to be the MO of the hour.
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:34 PM 09-22-2010
for COD I love doing the challenges...I don't care for the K/D ratio at all...:-)
[Reply]
Lumpold 10:59 AM 09-25-2010
Dead Rising 2!
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 01:04 PM 09-25-2010
Originally Posted by Lumpold:
Dead Rising 2!
I didn't even know it was out! Civ 5 for me right now.
[Reply]
Lumpold 01:40 PM 09-25-2010
Civ 5 looks awesome, but I need to upgrade my laptop before I can play it without scroll lag :-)

Dead Rising 2 is amazing... the combo weapons are great! The US release isn't until... thursday? We get it a week before you :P
[Reply]
Jbailey 02:07 PM 09-25-2010

Dead Rising 2 is amazing... the combo weapons are great! The US release isn't until... thursday? We get it a week before you :P
How does it compare to the first Dead Rising?

Been playing Halo Reach.
[Reply]
Lumpold 03:41 PM 09-25-2010
Didn't play Dead Rising too much, but gameplay seems much improved, and I don't have to take sodding photos!
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 04:03 PM 09-25-2010
Civ 5 looks awesome, but I need to upgrade my laptop before I can play it without scroll lag :-)

I think it releases here Tuesday. I liked the first Dead Rising (except for Otis) i'll have to pick it up after work.

Civ 5 is pretty sweet. I have it on my work laptop, helps those slow days at the office really fly :-)
[Reply]
hammondc 08:08 AM 10-15-2010
I am off today and am planning a bit of a MW2 marathon. Anyone want to play?

Gamertag iChip
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 12:31 AM 10-16-2010
Any borderland Champs out there for the 360?
(will be getting *live in a few days and will be on frequently)
[Reply]
Jbailey 09:22 AM 10-16-2010
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
Any borderland Champs out there for the 360?
(will be getting *live in a few days and will be on frequently)
I use to play a lot of Borderlands Sam. Got a couple different leveled characters.
[Reply]
akakirby 03:52 PM 10-20-2010
Anyone playing Fallout New Vegas? I only have about 3 hours in but I am loving it, although some those creatures are impossible to kill at early levels.
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 12:04 PM 10-21-2010
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
I use to play a lot of Borderlands Sam. Got a couple different leveled characters.
yah buddy! its been so long I have no idea who i used to exactly play with. I just downloaded the DLC General content and need a hand on whoopin down!:-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 12:40 PM 10-21-2010
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
yah buddy! its been so long I have no idea who i used to exactly play with. I just downloaded the DLC General content and need a hand on whoopin down!:-)
I got a maxed out sniper and a mid ranged siren. Handle is poutyscottbaio.
[Reply]
Brutus2600 12:48 PM 10-21-2010
Picked up Fallout New Vegas at midnight on Monday. Have played a few hours so far and enjoy it a lot!

I used to play Borderlands a ton as well, but on the PC, not the 360. I'm excited about the new DLC that's coming! :-)
[Reply]
Apoco 02:38 PM 10-21-2010
I want to play new vegas so badly. Fallout 3 was my fantastic game. If new vegas is even HALF as good, it will be awesome.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 11:22 AM 10-24-2010
The new Castlevania is pretty sweet. I'm sure it's going to get lost im the sea of great releases but if your a fan of action/platform type games give it a try. Some awesome boss fights :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 10:01 PM 10-25-2010
I picked up Fallout: New Vegas on Monday, I only have about five hours in and just hit level six. I'll be playing this for the next several months. :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 10:56 PM 10-25-2010
Dead Rising 2!
UGH That game is EPIC frustrating. No direction, stupid time limits on everything. I gave up, you can't even have fun. Constant searching for zombrex which is all HIDDEN god why??

Game gave me a headache.

EDIT also saving in that game....MY GOD you start 30 minutes - 1 hour back.....AWFUL.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 96
« First < 27353637 38394787 > Last »
Up