Kreth 12:53 PM 01-17-2010
Time for Suisham to shank another one?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
acruce 12:54 PM 01-17-2010
we have to protect romo better if we are going to get back in the game
[Reply]
shvictor 12:54 PM 01-17-2010
Garrett is killing this team. We are running over them and we try to get cute and lose 7 yards
[Reply]
white_s2k 12:54 PM 01-17-2010
Missed FG. Vanderjagt, Vanderjagt, Vanderjagt!!
[Reply]
acruce 12:55 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Time for Suisham to shank another one?
Posted via Mobile Device
kicking game is killing us
[Reply]
shvictor 12:55 PM 01-17-2010
I hate kickers.
[Reply]
Blueface 12:55 PM 01-17-2010
Guys,
Kidding aside, we are brothers first.

I am screwing with you and two of you (one more than the other) just don't know how to accept that there are honestly folks don't like your team and that is OK.

You don't seem to understand this is a public forum, that anyone can post in this thread, good or bad. Seems you only want to see the good. Seems if one doesn't like the Cowboys, one is a troll. Again, haven't seen proprietary rights allowing only Cowboys lovers to post here.

You don't seem to understand that if your team is winning and folks don't like them, they will post anti-your team comments. You are a target as result. I went through with the Yankees. It is all good and in good fun.

No team in sports can mean that much to me that you can rag on it and hurt my feelings. The best way to shut that up is for your team to win. If it does, I assure you I will genuinely congratulate you.

With that, if you think I am ripping you, one should see what I am doing in person to my son in law right now that breathes the Cowboys 10 fold what you do. That is where I am really having fun. After all, I am paying for his wedding. He has no choice but to take it.:-)
[Reply]
acruce 12:55 PM 01-17-2010
anyone having a smoke?
[Reply]
acruce 12:56 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Guys,
Kidding aside, we are brothers first.

I am screwing with you and two of you (one more than the other) just don't know how to accept that there are honestly folks don't like your team and that is OK.

You don't seem to understand this is a public forum, that anyone can post in this thread, good or bad. Seems you only want to see the good. Seems if one doesn't like the Cowboys, one is a troll. Again, haven't seen proprietary rights allowing only Cowboys lovers to post here.

You don't seem to understand that if your team is winning and folks don't like them, they will post anti-your team comments. You are a target as result. I went through with the Yankees. It is all good and in good fun.

No team in sports can mean that much to me that you can rag on it and hurt my feelings. The best way to shut that up is for your team to win. If it does, I assure you I will genuinely congratulate you.

With that, if you think I am ripping you, one should see what I am doing in person to my son in law right now that breathes the Cowboys 10 fold what you do. That is where I am really having fun. After all, I am paying for his wedding. He has no choice but to take it.:-)

Me?
[Reply]
shvictor 12:56 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by acruce:
anyone having a smoke?
I've had 3, and 4 rum and cokes..:-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 12:57 PM 01-17-2010
Well on the up side the Vikings are doing good. :-)
[Reply]
acruce 12:57 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by shvictor:
I've had 3, and 4 rum and cokes..:-)
smoking tat.here
[Reply]
acruce 12:58 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
Well on the up side the Vikings are doing good. :-)
I know.. they look good.........
[Reply]
shvictor 12:59 PM 01-17-2010
We are playing maybe our worst game this year. bad time for it boys
[Reply]
Blueface 12:59 PM 01-17-2010
Me?
Not at all intended at you.

BTW, In a short while, getting ready to call my brother in law and rag on him on the Jets.:-)
[Reply]
Kreth 12:59 PM 01-17-2010
kicking game is killing us
As a long-time Vikes fan, I can empathize: Gary Anderson.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
acruce 01:00 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Not at all intended at you.

BTW, In a short while, getting ready to call my brother in law and rag on him on the Jets.:-)
ok my friend just checking
[Reply]
shvictor 01:00 PM 01-17-2010
Me?
No..Me
[Reply]
shvictor 01:00 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
As a long-time Vikes fan, I can empathize: Gary Anderson.
Posted via Mobile Device
We have lost a few games this year because of kickers
[Reply]
acruce 01:00 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by shvictor:
No..Me
he said you and one other though.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 55
« First < 27353637 383947 > Last »
Up