Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 37 of 67
« First < 27353637 383947 > Last »
General Discussion>It's happend
icehog3 11:10 AM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Careful Tom, Patrick has him a little jumpy. :-)
:-) :-)
King James 11:45 AM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Well, considering I was at 57 of 50 allowed, and I was not only able to receive, but respond to yours, it is very clear that it was restricted after that exchange.
I was at like 139 and was restricted to 100 and now back to 125.
Blueface 11:47 AM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Careful Tom, Patrick has him a little jumpy. :-)
Yeah, just posted a thread on my inclination to have quit smoking cigars as of yesterday in hopes to deflect Patrick's attention.:-)
icehog3 03:43 PM 01-26-2009
Well, Puff doesn't have me to kick around anymore. I was banned about 1/2 hour ago for having multiple accounts. The Mods were allowed to have them when I was a Mod, that is why it was there. One of the Mods there picked a reason to can me, no "can we delete your other account", no explanation, just banned after 4 years there, 3 as a Mod.

Classy.
JKim 03:47 PM 01-26-2009
Tom.. Caputo is saying Icehog3 account wasn't banned. What happened when you tried to log in with that account?
yellowgoat 03:50 PM 01-26-2009
why did he edit your post?
SilverFox 03:50 PM 01-26-2009
I was banned day yesterday for asking to my site supporter tag removed. It was a respectful post and factual post stating my basis for it. My user is still up and it says chose to leave. Oh and my request post was deleted.

It isn't that I was banned that I mind, it is that my user profile and the site supporter tag is up there. Maybe petty but.

Anyway as has been said before it really doesn't matter I only actually looked back there as a result of this thread and a massive inflow of new members so and when there decided i didn't like being considered a site supporter of the new site as I am not.

Think it is in poor form that you got banned without so much as a note Tom.

Don't worry we still love you and there is plenty of Vodka here.
icehog3 03:51 PM 01-26-2009
Caputo jumbled my password, for all intents and purposes banning me. That is OK, my time was done there anyway.

I will not stand for the man(?) calling me a liar on his board though, when I obviously can't defend myself. He is saying publicly I am not banned? He knows what was done....the man is a liar. Period.
icehog3 03:51 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by SilverFox:
Don't worry we still love you and there is plenty of Vodka here.
:-) :-)
mojo65 03:54 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Caputo jumbled my password, for all intents and purposes banning me. That is OK, my time was done there anyway.

I will not stand for the man(?) calling me a liar on his board though, when I obviously can't defend myself. He is saying publicly I am not banned? He knows what was done....the man is a liar. Period.
Id pay to watch you give the man a gentle hand shake....<insert evil grin here>
icehog3 03:55 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by mojo65:
Id pay to watch you give the man a gentle hand shake....<insert evil grin here>
Not even worth the effort, Mark. :-)

Originally Posted by :
Puff Message

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 5 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.
Gee, after 4 years I suddenly forgot my password. :-)
JKim 03:57 PM 01-26-2009
<caps lock> Tom! i keed i keed.
icehog3 03:58 PM 01-26-2009
Oh, just re-set my password?

Originally Posted by :
Puff Message

You have not entered an email address that we recognize. Please try again or contact the administrator.
Oops...I guess after 9 years I have forgotten my e-mail address too. :-) :-)
icehog3 03:58 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by JKim:
<caps lock> Tom! i keed i keed.
:-):-):-)
Nick 03:59 PM 01-26-2009
Screw them...that sites simple purpose now is to make money. This is a hobby for us not a business and when owners and mods start to crap on its member and supporters then F-them.
Starscream 04:01 PM 01-26-2009
Well, Puff doesn't have me to kick around anymore. I was banned about 1/2 hour ago for having multiple accounts. The Mods were allowed to have them when I was a Mod, that is why it was there. One of the Mods there picked a reason to can me, no "can we delete your other account", no explanation, just banned after 4 years there, 3 as a Mod.

Classy.
I can't believe that. Truly sucks. Not that it really matters anymore, though.
DBall 04:04 PM 01-26-2009

Wow... that is low. I heard about that being a common practice at another board (that he snatched up).

Truly unbelievable......... I know there's cross board drama (which I've stayed out of) but I never knew the mods and/or admins there would stoop so low as to do that to anyone... least of all someone who was so instrumental in making it the community it was. Very unfortunate.
icehog3 04:05 PM 01-26-2009
OK, I have had my vent, I will take the advice (subliminally) of a wise Inmate here and be done.

I sent an e-mail to Caputo with no insults, no threats (I would never do that), no drama, just asking that he stop calling me a liar on Pvff.

Sorry for stirring this up....4 years was a long time of love for me, and I went off the deep end for 15 minutes,. I will be done with this now.
SilverFox 04:06 PM 01-26-2009
Sorry for stirring this up....4 years was a long time of love for me, and I went off the deep end for 15 minutes,. I will be done with this now.
Does this mean I have to cancel the Vodka love in???
icehog3 04:07 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by SilverFox:
Does this mean I have to cancel the Vodka love in???
If it is an Asylum function....Absolutely not, Shawn! :-) :-) :-)
Page 37 of 67
« First < 27353637 383947 > Last »
Up