Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 36 of 43
« First < 26343536 3738 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
irratebass 03:53 AM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
I think what he means is that the shot to the head prevents the "zombification" just like it kills zombies, but the other deaths would not have prevented it.
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Because it's a television show.
:-)

Originally Posted by Malazan:
The head shot prevented the turning. Stabbing Shane and Randall's broken neck ain't getting it done. Gotta take out that brain:-)

Which means that everyone is a probable carrier:-)

Ok, yeah that makes much more sense now, wasn't quite understanding what you were meaning, but yep through the head stops it it seems, never even made that connection :-)

We need a Zombie smiley:-)

SNKBYT 05:09 AM 03-13-2012
great episode & some interesting theories
kugie 06:52 AM 03-13-2012
In the Past Episode "Nebraska"
The Bar Scene when Rick Shot (Rene, from true blood) during the quick draw he got him in the head.
When he Shot the big guy he got him in the mid section and the heart.

He was dead he went back and finished him off with a shot to the head.
Did Rick think then that people come back?

Just an observance.

I can't wait for Next week.
Attached: zombie_02.jpg (12.9 KB) 
ucla695 07:05 AM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by kugie:
In the Past Episode "Nebraska"
The Bar Scene when Rick Shot (Rene, from true blood) during the quick draw he got him in the head.
When he Shot the big guy he got him in the mid section and the heart.

He was dead he went back and finished him off with a shot to the head.
Did Rick think then that people come back?

Just an observance.

I can't wait for Next week.
I think so. The guy from the CDC must have whispered that to Rick.
OLS 07:15 AM 03-13-2012
The creators obviously want to tantalize the thinkers among you while feeding the casual viewer with the feeling
that Rick was just really pissed off and wanted to finish him for good. Also a couple of gut shots is just going to
draw out the death, which Rick is not into. But we shall see.
Powers 07:44 AM 03-13-2012
I think the key would be to go back to when they are trapped on the road in the beginning of this season. Before that herd of walkers came they see several dead people in their cars that are not zombies. If every one of them has some head trauma, then the creators were trying to be clever about something. Because other than that, Shane and the prisoner kid, Randall, are the first people we've seen in the series die from "natural" causes
kydsid 08:49 AM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
The creators obviously want to tantalize the thinkers among you while feeding the casual viewer with the feeling
that Rick was just really pissed off and wanted to finish him for good. Also a couple of gut shots is just going to
draw out the death, which Rick is not into. But we shall see.

Someone already guessed but they are just following the comic book. :-)
newcigarz 09:17 AM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Love the show, though. I just analyze less, and enjoy more.
mosesbotbol 11:32 AM 03-13-2012
With all those zombies rushing the farm, I can't what options they have outside of having some "last hoorah" sex and/or driving away.

If they had machinery, they could've built a moat around the property, but not very realisitic.
kydsid 11:48 AM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
If they had machinery, they could've built a moat around the property, but not very realisitic.
What kind of farm doesn't have a combine? One took the thumb off my grandfather real quick. Imagine it could mow down some zombies right quick! :-)
kaisersozei 12:01 PM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by kydsid:
What kind of farm doesn't have a combine? One took the thumb off my grandfather real quick. Imagine it could mow down some zombies right quick! :-)
Awesome idea :-)
LigaPrivadaT84 12:08 PM 03-13-2012
Season finale is going to be action packed!!
Gophernut 12:16 PM 03-13-2012
I imagine that would be sufficient for the head damage necessary for the dezombification.
ucla695 12:46 PM 03-13-2012
That'd be great! It's time to harvest some walkers!
Powers 02:07 PM 03-13-2012
Now THAT would be bad@ss! I could picture Hershel up on a combine mowin' 'em down :-)
Skywalker 08:28 AM 03-14-2012
Good thing zombies don't use firearms! Just saying!:-)
kaisersozei 08:47 AM 03-14-2012
I laughed when Carl dropped that gun next to the stuck zombie. Kinda hoped he would have picked it up and shot the little squirt in the leg or something.
Powers 12:45 PM 03-14-2012
kugie 12:46 PM 03-14-2012
Originally Posted by Powers:
LigaPrivadaT84 01:09 PM 03-14-2012
:-):-):-)
Page 36 of 43
« First < 26343536 3738 > Last »
Up