Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 36 of 104
« First < 26343536 37384686 > Last »
Sports>NHL '08- '09 Thread
Ahbroody 01:22 AM 04-20-2009
Like I said before, and hate saying it again. Its time to make some drastic changes with the Sharks. The Sharks key players vanish every year in the playoff.

I am so glad I sold my first round tickets. I would have wanted a refund if I had paid 145.00 per game to watch that garbage. If by some miracle they make it out of the first round I will be selling round two as well. After nine years of this crap I have no intrest in seeing another first or second round flame out.
taltos 03:33 AM 04-20-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I wonder how much the Wrigley game meant except for the pomp and circumstance. :-)

I am excited, for the first time in over a decade. I don't think we will win the Cup, but I am excited. Try not to deflate my balloon just yet, James. :-)
Temp ban for Wings and Devils fans?:-):-)
ahc4353 12:30 PM 04-20-2009
LETS GO RANGERS! clap clap clapclapclap
icehog3 01:22 PM 04-20-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
LETS GO RANGERS! let's all get the clap clap clapclapclap
C'mon Al, throw my pool team a bone! :-)
romwarrior 01:30 PM 04-20-2009
Tom,

Did the playoff pool that you were trying to put together ever happen? I responded yes but haven't heard anything since. I assumed there weren't enough people.
icehog3 01:36 PM 04-20-2009
Originally Posted by romwarrior:
Tom,

Did the playoff pool that you were trying to put together ever happen? I responded yes but haven't heard anything since. I assumed there weren't enough people.
Oh, no!...it did, Brett, and it is full. Did you PM me? I am so sorry....I would offer you the Capitals (my team), but they are down 2-0. :-)

I am so sorry I messed up, I will make it up to you in the Fantasy Hockey prize, I am so sorry. Now you know why they call me Admiral Douche Bag.
ahc4353 01:36 PM 04-20-2009
Just like a street fight, don't let um up till someone pulls you off.

I don't see it happing but I would love to only have to watch 2 more games my friend. :-)

icehog3 01:40 PM 04-20-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
Just like a street fight, don't let um up till someone pulls you off.

I don't see it happing but I would love to only have to watch 2 more games my friend. :-)

But then you have to watch at least 4 MORE games, AL...that could be grueling. :-) :-)
romwarrior 01:43 PM 04-20-2009
Oh, no!...it did, Brett, and it is full. Did you PM me? I am so sorry....I would offer you the Capitals (my team), but they are down 2-0. :-)

I am so sorry I messed up, I will make it up to you in the Fantasy Hockey prize, I am so sorry. Now you know why they call me Admiral Douche Bag.
Yeah, PM'ed and you even listed me here. It's a conspiracy! :-)

No worries, Tom. I like playing regular season fantasy because the regular season needs a little something to make it a little more exciting. But the playoffs are already exciting enough. So don't even sweat it! :-)
icehog3 02:19 PM 04-20-2009
Originally Posted by romwarrior:
Yeah, PM'ed and you even listed me here. It's a conspiracy! :-)

No worries, Tom. I like playing regular season fantasy because the regular season needs a little something to make it a little more exciting. But the playoffs are already exciting enough. So don't even sweat it! :-)
Disregard everything, Brett....you have been in from the start!! :-) :-)

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13940
Mr.Maduro 02:21 PM 04-20-2009

He can have my team in the playoff pool ....honest. :-)
romwarrior 02:28 PM 04-20-2009

Ha! I was looking in the sports forum. Didn't even think to look in the contests forum. And I got the 'Nucks, too. My friend in Vancouver is going to LOVE that. We are always badmouthing each other's team. Now I will have to show some love. Go Bobby Lou!! :-)
romwarrior 02:55 PM 04-20-2009
Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro:
He can have my team in the playoff pool ....honest. :-)
Now that I have found the thread, this makes sense. Sorry, Patrick! :-)
taltos 07:40 PM 04-20-2009
The Bruins did their part and took out the trash 4-2 for a 3-0 lead in the series.:-)
ahc4353 07:41 PM 04-20-2009
:-)
jamesb3 07:41 PM 04-20-2009
All this talk. Talk of silencing fans, crying over your teams, excuses, excuses.

Damn, sounds like playoff hockey to me! I love it!:-)
taltos 07:42 PM 04-20-2009
Lets go Blackhawks!:-)
jamesb3 07:42 PM 04-20-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
The Bruins did their part and took out the trash 4-2 for a 3-0 lead in the series.:-)
Don't get to crazy, it's only the first round.
taltos 07:45 PM 04-20-2009
Originally Posted by jamesb3:
Don't get to crazy, it's only the first round.
I realize that but I despise the Canadiens and the city they come from. They did the booing the US National Anthem thing again tonight to put me in the right mood for a blood bath. You are a Wings fan, tell me that you haven't seen that there are two sets of rules, one for Montreal and one for the rest of the league.
ChicagoWhiteSox 07:53 PM 04-20-2009
1-1 game :-)
Page 36 of 104
« First < 26343536 37384686 > Last »
Up